EARTHQUAKE!!!

  Prophecy Links


    Seeing Oct 2018, more bear beast readying one grazing on the horizon of the worst yet to come, while the word tribulation scrolled non-stop on the newsticker; like from Texas into the Midwest just had five hundred tornadoes touch down one month, May, within two weeks, now massive, massive flooding, as was all predicted, suddenly destruction following error Trump's, beware, Apb


Righteously Dividing Endtime Biblical Fulfillment April 16/17 1986/2019-(2026),


    -First if Mat 24 into the book of Revelation isn't fear mongering neither are these relentless reports.  Actually Jesus says hearers and doers of such are blessed, making all others cursed. Or are you content with being mocked as an Eze 4, slow motion exodus all along these United State's Of Barbecue snapping at your stampeding heels? Beware, Apb


Prophecy Link


    -As I woke June 26, 2017, a 2 year revisit to seeing June 26, 2015, a Rev 17:14, Jesus Husband as Lot and family, escape some southeast into US Georgia Atlantic, before taking the Bride skyward. Again I heard waking me, "get ye to repentant altars," Rev 6, Rev 14, "God is avenging martyred blood'" beware, Apb, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com


Prophecy Links


   -Seeing Jan 13, 2019, a hand writing on a wall Rev 8,16/27 predicted 2015, along America's craton to Continent, 99 bowls of molten lava, easily, the Pacific Ring of Fire, nuclear, solar and molten inundatIon of North America is even upon Trump's wall, as from a boiling pot into the frying pan or is that barbecue grill? Beware, Apb


   700 Earthquake Hit Key Area In California, Activity Of Such Nit Seen In Three Decade, https://youtu.be/GJzscpD3dAE (As In Not Since the Beginning Of This Prophetic Ministry, beware, Apb


[Earthquake Recorded In Central Pa] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/vSYwSb (see dutchsinse EQ update, here, https://youtu.be/EMp9grJtB5Y)


    -Do you all know dutchsinse as usual has for the last few days predicted the earthquakes that has happen especially in New England to the Eastern Seaboard? That none of these seismic to tectonic events can happen unless he sees them first and with such accuracy? I don't know if you all have seen Michael Vartan's cancelled TV series 'Ring Of Fire,' as predicted 2005/2015, what's happening in Hawaii and all along the North American Craton is portrayed there. Only right now, on more an extinction level scale, and when I say ELE, I mean tens of millions US soil dead suddenly, and we're not talking, predicted also Midwest calves. I Only watched briefly a day past but I heard him mention a predicted area California coast, not only earthquake bait, but a heat signature just before a fire broke out. Basically the same he was seeing and predicting unexplainably before historic fires the Campfire, the Paradise fire. Oh and where was I? Having this phenom demo March and Oct 2018 that I  was inviting you all from United States of barbecue (USB), instead into Georgia for as far as Africa's Atlantic, I also heard 2017/18 a 10.2, to major earth hit these sorely targeted areas, namely Canada.
    -That's not all, the African accented man helping me stampede y'all arriving by auto loads wasn't only my now 2017-2018 relocated to Georgia landlord. Eerily only ten years prior, 2008, he was a stranger, bidding me out of a tent into an African coast showing me all the refugee Americans pouring and pouring in. Oddly something I'd been prophetically pretending before African Obama, before Gaddafi's US of Africa, Africa, Arks all decades prior. Even as of this continent ending, world ending movie 2012, only, actually those in blessed exodus were, blessed, obedient escapees I deemed Genesis marriage worshippers, as in repent or perish! Rev 17/18 Elohim God know the words forming on our tongues six millennia now, you wanna guess what else He knows? Got Him, Got Jesus yet? Beware, repent, escape, ESCAPE! Apb, The RAM, see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/05/hashtag-etc-attention-this-is-your-
1100.html?m=1


And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Sia Ctentri Israel Bonai and Queen, Bride,
Natasha Mayan Simpson

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 


Unto Rulius Decimus Chambers and Alexandra Mithila Bisbee was born a son Cumulus Echinus Chambers, a daughter Miredeth Ariella Chambers and a son, Calloway Efroson Bisbee
Unto Dyas Linus Cortege and Brecket Elinda Grinds was born a son Rexnord Bishop Cortege, a son, Reynolds Usher Cortege and a son, Reginald Priest Grinds    
Unto Brevan Michel Kremlin and Jillian Orion Friedan was born a daughter, Melony Terrance Kremlin, a son Elderick Aryl Kremlin and a son Torrance Ravenna Friedan    

...I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only...

                                             Scene XVII and VII



"So you stayed out here all night? I woke some earlier didn't find you, but thought you in the front, on the sofa perhaps. I'm okay wife Antelope Deer, so you say, but you Ari haven't been okay since past morning and talk of Sia Maaseiah tell all wrist, even nail scarrings. And just what Ante gonna stop Ancient Beast from targeting and coming after her? You mean besides her seeing guardian Angels all around and throughout her, and just now Michael and his warrior angels for this very reason seeing after her, it's blessed end of days exodus? Further meaning Aristotle love, THEY as always saw this heart to mind blowing reveal coming, even as innocent as it is! You know it will spread, all shocking news of it, it doesn't matter if we're t keep between grand Sia alone and Ari when it does it will be dealt with on a spiritual bases. Come sleep walker, come cuddle with me, get some sleep, we hav hours still before the day break, I'm behind you, what about some of your hot apple cider first, okay, we're both waiting. " >>>"Yes, Sia's all, you're right, why wouldn't the Righteous Bride exemplify her Christ Lord, Bridegroom right down to the healed nail scares in His Wounded Hands? He was crucified once, now the salvation ark of the inundated by ELE'S world, when Apostle's Paul's Roman 6 tells us there is no other recourse but to be like Him, crucified in the flesh, come holy, spirit , temple. So righteously serving him she too has been crucified afresh in his stead and in His/Our defense these two millennia since His Own, greatest of trials. Even Jesus final proclamation to Jerusalem included his scorning her for prosecuting and executing all the watchers, to prophets to prognosticators ever sent to her millennials prior. Meaning all my Grand Sia's here this mandatory tribunal meeting, predicted by Isaiah, she, reigning Holy Bride, it's own acts of the apostles, prophets of Jesus, too has been wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace is also upon Her and by THEIR stripes these many millennia we've been healed, blood redeemed! Thus I Sia Maaseiah, dubbed Heaven's Ancient Throne, Lord Urusalem, see no offense committed in unveilings that all the more verify we're in the presence of even Holy of Holies laboring unto the genesis man, marriage blood reconciliation I witnessed (2008), pour into Africa's Atlantic, but first (2018), into US Georgia's Atlantic no longer questing America's as Noah's, Lot's to Moses day is also blessed exodus, there is no offense here and at said, even astonishing reveal, all are dismissed!" >>>"Why have you never questioned it? The other Antelope Deer, we understand, come Juttah Princes by marriage, but, we, why have we always been treated and included as Sia Maaseiah's grands, or is it you think because we arrived just as, with them, we're handled by this alike grace? What else Aristotle, what other reason is there other than we're made heir to Christ's as surely a He, His, Himself, Herself? So brunch, then the day care or vice versa? We could fix a picnic along the raining of pink florals we can all enjoy, you know how Samson and Matheson they like us cherish the outdoors. They would just love that, what a great idea, so to the market for supplies, snatch them up, and from there. Soon they're perfectly exhausted for a night's sleep and the rest of the evening as we so purpose, as in further investigating these pink floral beds, and our third son, Tiahleigh? Ump, just like me think about that glorious part, think about it? Not the indescribable, erotic sexiness of it but how one areadying carrying a third son, can all the more conceive him? Wha, wha, are, ah my Christ, you're serious, you're, we're again pregnant? We are, I mean why so shocked when we're always tearing at it, at each other, so how long you've known? Ah, since our first pink floral erotic adventures, remember that? Remember, surely you kid me, that's too, too phenomena to forget ever, and to think Ante our amazing third son Tiahleigh was conceived during that amazement, excuse me my tears but sometimes he's a little too good, to, ah, I will not excuse your tears but kiss and lick their candied sweetness right away, right here, this steaming back seat." <<<"So what are you thinking after that mandatory meeting? I'm, ah, wow Brook, wow, you know, just more evidence the world and universe is changed forever, never, ever to be what rebellious men to devils and demons intended, but the Ancient of Days Will, even does sit His, this Kingdom come a new planet earth, Jerusalem/Whitehouse. How much trouble Prince Riedler Conrad Cobbleson did you think us in? Apparently love I thought way more than that meeting just now, so we're free until mid day appointments, what you're thinking? You know what I, Brook want to say, but save us from such seriousness and point us toward a little fun, a little fun, you mean like those mystery excursions I'm beloved prince husband expert at taking us on? Yes, used to make your father, uncles and brother so crazy, yes, but that was before we're married, and you Riedler found so mistrusting, me? I was the one always saying no Brooklyn, take us back, how so troublesome and all, yeah love, only they didn't know that, you mean you didn't elect to tell them. So before we disappear into one of a my hide away adventures, have you seen the Sahara Oasis? You mean right through there, like this slit in the Universe? Yes, arriving us on the other side in a moment's time, right through there, and loving wife how much trouble, plus I thought brother Kadesh claimed Princess Brooklyn these excursions are like playing in mass traffic, mocking God's guardian angels and all that. Then I'll instead after a restroom break meet Prince husband at the library of researching case Gabriel, maybe we'll finally get your worrisome project done, really, you make that kinda comparison? That's Brook like comparing a neighborhood park to Disney' Land Park, there's no comparison. I'm looking at my timepiece and you have like five minutes, decide as I excuse myself, so we're ignoring one of the most genius Sia's here, Second Prince Darius, your brother's advice? I don't yet know love Riedler, are we? Ah Lord Jesus, this wife Juttah wife, I may add, that you've given me, ump, first Adam's final last words, that's not equally scary at all." >>>" Well just get your stout shoulders ready, they're gonna be sleep long before you reach the car, just think, right here beyond this naval here, that's tickling me, stop it, Tiah is growing, manifesting and coming as been predestined since the Genesis man, marriage, beautifully and wonderfully made this, our precious combined womb, bloodline, genealogy all. Yeah, why are you Mr Cologne giving me all sons? So you believe that theory, that the male seed decides the sex of the unborn? Look mommy, ah my god did you just bring me a bucket of pink floral, yes, they are so gorgeous, gorgeous, I so Samson like that word. Yes, daddy says that about you mommy, you are gorgeous, wow, thank you both, I love them, okay mommy, you haven't notice have you? The leaves Ante, they don't decompose, they're always in continuous renewal even after they're detached from natures life source then loving Aristotle, like Christ's healing leaves, they're infinitely reconciled. Would two more be much more of a crowd? My god you two, what are you doing here? As if Sia Aristotle us Hillsfeet are to kiss and tell, but no, we thought we heard children playing, followed what we heard, here we are. Yeah, welcome, I was just telling Antelope Deer, we look like a dressed in Linen White Righteousness, Norman Rockwell painting, only made in paradise Africa while ascending to Paradise Heaven.  Hello, and you are uncle? Ah Bear, I'm uncle Bear and this is aunt Scarlet Sunni, I am Samson and this is my younger brother, Matheson and we have something to show you, to show me? Yes, just you uncle Bear, well I can't wait, lead on, I trust you two completely. He is just so great with kids, not surprised hearing them drew him here, hey, sit, eat even if you're hungry, we brought plenty, no, just some water, a sit, you all know they're calling this phenom place, 'Raining Rose Island'? I did Sunni hear something like this, how it even opposite, 'Negeb Ophel,' cusred, dry hill, didn't hear that, but a perfect analogy, right? I know you all wonder how can heaven get anything beyond all this wonderful bedazzlement? Yet and still we know that it will, I say Scarlet, the purpose we're to be in a glorified states, there's no enduring God's Throne to infinite presence any other way. We are yet to have them, kids, three of them, but not yet, but Scarlet having and trusting in His Promises that they're coming, they exist, just not here yet, right? Believe me, there are those thinking how you two are equally blessed being able to spend so much time, this endless, African Juttah honeymoon some say. I agree, that part is great, but still we can't wait for all the hustle and bustle of pregnancies, of spending time in the nursery and day care, and this amazing time you guys are spending right now as a family, so, so wondrous, and there's Sunni our time's up alarm. Well, we'll sit for a awhile still, see you guys there, right, let me snatch up these little ones of mine, hey, you guys seen this? No, I didn't know a, what is that, a floral covered peak, and those auroras just above, it's intoxicating, they must think you special, they didn't show this to us, argggg daddy that tickle, yeah well those are disappointing tickles, you didn't show us all this miraculousness, will you send Scarlet back this way, I will, sure,  she'll be equally mesmerized, best hurry dad before it all disappears, it'll do that, huh, huh, it's do that?"     >>>"I just feel he is so disappointed with me, please, please don't cry, then please Nicholas don't tell me not to cry,  I'm tired okay, I keep telling them I'm ready to go, I feel so trapped now, without any control. When I got that new time table April 2, (2019), I thought two weeks in April 16, 17, that's it, leaving the final seven years for Daniel week to be fulfilled, but no, look at us, with Rev 2 ten day matrix's just going on and on, past 50 plus now.  Still sweet heart within two years they've send unto you a Jesus husband shown enduring our sickbeds with us; a perfect man Jesus verifying guardian angels are all around you; a Revelation Mighty Angel; a Seventh Angel Gabriel, again I may add and a star warring Michael in the heavens. Right until beloved I would say what's it gonna take? An appearance by Elohim God Himself, even the Sunlight His Throne, but that's happen already, all, all phenomenal proof they glorify you as they do the Son, Christ Lord, Lamb of God. Yet and still stunner husband Nicholas Edin I won't be satisfied until like the 2013 heavenly host seeing me home said to me they want to be here, with me, well I can't until I'm up there with them and hearing, welcome my good and faithful servant.  Look, what if you while we wait designed a Tux and wedding gown, three separate kinds, and I'm talking beloved girl like for a wedding extravaganza, only for the heavenly marriage supper, what would that look like, can we Maaseiah even imagined? Wha, wha, what are you asking me, where did that, even, ah come from? Just now, as we spoke, visions of it just popped in and out just like that, but three designs each? Yes, one for the bridegroom, it's best man and weeping father, and one wedding gown, the Bride, Brides' Maid and grieving Mother; still, still what if you design it all along an approaching just as extravagant winter, masquerade  ball? My god is Christ Nicholas where you're getting all this amazingness from, these beyond fantastic designer ideas, masquerade ball, really? We're yet digesting the ones for the Sahara Theatre Center/Wedding Chapel, and this winter ball stunner bride my own , this Theatre, Chapel grand opening, wedding. But we would need an actual grand wedding, then I leave you genius to work out the details, you could use the tombola lottery, like choose three matches, and like the African Juttah, make it an overall voting booth, even kissing booth of making a final choice. Who are you Mesure Cogan, gripping my already tattled heart strands? What, you still don't know? I am the only one, single earthen husband your own Father in Heaven, gave you, I gotta run, but I can't wait to hear what those equally engenius models and designers at Juttah's Dissuasion have to say, now feel all the better until THEY, all capital letters, THEY meet us up there.  Nicholas, yes loving girl, I been meaning to tell you, I'm pregnant with twin boys again, wha, huh? I been meaning to tell you, ah my god, then it all make sense, why, why you, ah my god come here, let me hold you and never, ever let you go; ah sweet heart I mean it, I'll call Sye and we'll just cuddle about all of this, all. No, delicious all, but no, I don't, no, you Attorney Nicholas Coogan just gave me, well us another out of this world assignment, another, I add, I have millions and millions of things to do. But more twins sons, but I didn't see that in the AJG, well, seeing that you will, don't be at all shocked, now go, go, I got a long, hot bubble bath just waiting to be designed. Names then, just tell me that, what Nicholas Edin about those two super angels you just mention? Really? At least love think about it and when you have the chance, go and see, now bye, byeeee daddy to be again stunner Nicholas Edin, later."    >>>"Right, the Central Park five only strengthen our case that it's horribly unfair, unjust even to try teens as adults, and how it grieves God this unequal, unjust system to hand them these ridiculously long sentences. Just see, if this Juttah program had been in place then, these boys, though for something they didn't do, would've been out of prison after seven years at the most. I know, still for them unthinkable, but you all, all the more get my point, this new case file is simply titled Gabriel, eighteen, two life sentence terms, I want him and you nor I won't rest until I have him; hear me all Sia's here, I won't, I will not rest until he's of the house of Juttah and so soon, let's do it! Earth to brother Nicholas Coogan, ah, I'm sorry, looking at him, he could easily past for one of Maaseiah and I sons, odd still, she just told me she's pregnant again with twin boys, that she Sye may name, Gabriel and Michael. Wow, that is way eerie, and you right I see it, this Gabriel would unquestionably blend into your family, this isn't one of her reveals in reverse it is, this not my future nephew? God no, this beautiful child parents are not directly kin to us, except, well you know, but hey I'm on this personally, and his teen female accomplice? A package deal Nicki, if you know me by now right, right, wow though man, twin sons, again, I can't wait to tell Sissy, who probably Sye already know, yeah, so it'll be more like her, telling me, see you for lunch later? Yeah, see you then, hey we could try and make it a foursome, yeah, yeah, I like that., wait for your call, mine? Your idea Nickie, your persuasion, right, right, but only this time, you got the next, see you later lil bro, now to look at the AJG, and here it is, close my eyes, opened them one by one, and here its says,     ...unto Sia Juttah Nicholas Edin Coogan and Sia Juttah Maaseiah Adonai Saurus were born twin sons, Felicitatis Gabriel Coogan and a son, Perpetuae Michael Saurus, ah my God, there, here it is, but listing us both as Sia's and she as Maaseiah, her birth name instead of Tiffany Ann, wow, wow, guess who I'm about to commy with lunch plans on the bargaining table?"     >>>"Just look Sunni at this sky phenom, seeming so close it can be touched, I know, it's just as indescribable as all things here,just more intoxicating. But Sunni, they showed it only to me, not you, not their parents, these two strange boys, calling me suddenly uncle Bear grabbed my hand take me no other place but here, even said it was for me, my eyes Scarlet Sunni only. The World, earth, universe, even the world seas we knew and studied for centuries are no more, we're truly looking at a descending new heaven and earth. I think we need to go there, I don't under, walk into that, its direction Sunni for as far as is possible, it's still early, nothing of priority await us, I just don't think it's a coincidence we're right here, something anomalous is happening and I think we've been invited to joined in, then let's do it, lets go, I mean just look at it, we can't Bear say it's nothing." >>>"No, no Riedler listen, I hear something, even someone I think, come this way, follow me, see, see,  ah my god, my god, my god you found us! Sorry I grabbed you it's just I'm so glad, where's the rest of the search party, not far behind, yes? Excuse, yeah, Brook kept saying she's sure they'd send y'all to our rescue, I had my doubts though and look who it is, Chief Bear Hillsfeet right; ah Sia Scarlet Sunni, how did you do it, why it took so long? We been here for three horrible nights, first sunk down into the mire so extremely terrified and soon like a scene in a horror movie almost taken under by these powerful veins snaking us, our legs, arms, coming for our neck. Yeah, sure by then we'd wondered into Negeb Ophel cursed hill, and kicking ourselves while horribly dying for not listening to the warnings Prince Kadesh gave us. Wait, three days you say? Yes, can yo believe it? We been stuck this nightmarish fantastic feature crying and screaming in the flesh eating dark since that mandatory, grand Sia meeting, okay, okay but like three hours ago, not days.  Wha, wah, that's not ah, ah possibly, we tossed and turn from horrid dark to horrid twilight days, no, it's totally possible, if it's even been three hours, so we're not missed, no rescue party? So, if you two hadn't stumbled upon us, okay, okay, please tell us you know how to get back from here? Yeah, see Prince Riedler, Princess Brooklyn that really dark, red patch of florals, that's like the door, a passageway back. Lil Bear, remember what Aristotle sons said about this sky phenom, not only is it only for you, but it wouldn't last, yeah, yeah got ya, we better go, go now, run even, before we're stuck in this time warp as well, ah our Christ, forgive our foolishness and deliver us back to Africa's Juttah blessed, safe arms to healing wings, please Lord, please."  Why? Jesus disciples, Mat 13:10-17, asked Him why He spoke in parables? He  replied by quoting prophets of old, also saying, well, see here, Jer 5:21, beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (The RAM), hear thee a parable about the Hemingway Exodus,
https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html, hear thee a parable about the name, Georgia, and George, see, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/02/here-thee-prophetic-parable-about-t-he.html

Prophecy Links

     -Seeing Jan 19-23 2019, a Rev 12 Michael battling a star wars in the heavens not only as the June 26, 2015 Rev 17:14 Jesus Husband bringing the Bride up but first of all American refugees out for as far as US Georgia, as Africa's Atlantic, for Jn 3:16 God won't than none perish! Beware, Apb


-Article, [Earth Is Now Approaching The Same 'Meteor Swarm' That Wiped-Out A Siberian Forest] Article, http://va.topbuzz.com/s/dcsfNb


    According to Western Meteor Physics Group’s data analysis, Earth is now approaching within 30,000,000 km of its center, the closest such encounter since 1975. Article


   -For In One Hour Is Thy Judgement Come, From Post Apocalypse Into Present Final Apocalypse! Beware, Apb


   -The reaching into heaven death toll of a paperboy,  handlebars attached upon by a soaring higher and higher funeral reef, was itself a reveal concerning the year 1975. That's with ELE'S, as NEOS not only predicted but since March 1-3, 2019, launched, incoming, even in some cases, impacting US soil. Blessed, Jesus says are the hearers and doers of that biblically forewarn, while prophet Isaiah asked, who shall believe our forewarning reports? Beware, repent, escape, Apb, The RAM! See here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/06/ask-your-self-ithis-world-as-bad-as.html?m=1


-Earthquakes and Asteroids, Will We Get Both? https://youtu.be/YANsaNZlj8M


    Article. [Earth Is Now Approaching The Same 'Meteor Swarm' That Wiped-Out A Siberian Forest] Article http://va.topbuzz.com/s/dcsfNb


-And I heard, 2010, Asteroid Destroy Wisconsin! Witnessed 2015, The Reigning Bride Launched Into Rebellious Earth A Meteor Made Without Hands, Dan 2, beware, Apb


   -Two such earth enders launched as of March 1-3, 2019, only a day after Russia's Putin as a TV series Jericho, Threatened US cities. These ELE'S were both incoming, side by side like in a race to as predicted Revelation book to impact, the beginning end of rebellious mankind,  Rev 18, US/Western soil.
    -So undoubtedly like the triple threat I witnessed US soil, so with a third nuclear, to solar to molten mega disaster pending. I've told you they're all coming, explained who? Rev 17/18 God/like Putin, Emboldened enemies; why? Jer 37:8, Eze 4/Dan 5, weight of blood guilt to cataclysmic seizure US soil; what? ELE'S nuclear, solar and molten;
    -When? Rev 10, mighty Angel, Rev 17:7th Angel saying, Jan 23-29th 2018, no further delays US soil, desolations predicted come; with Rev 12 Michael, Jan 19-23, 2019, said to be setting his all around!" and where to blessed escape? That's from prepping to shelter in place, or prepped to kill or be killed; as from US/Hawaii/ Canada/California into a dominoing trajectory US Mid West/South/New England.
    -The predicted Eastern seaboard/America's Continent, just say all by mega disasters being emptied out of American refugees right now! Right until temporal, blessed escape is into US Georgia for as far permanently as Africa's Atlantic. As Apostle I am say and say your choice of a damning Father Britain's Brexit come either a blessed Briexit to Blaexit await, repent or perish, Mat 24, Rev 2 now Reigning Jesus still says, beware, Apb, The RAM, even see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/06/come-on-halsey-mass-major-8f-our.html?m=1







 

Comments