Trump's 'deal of the century' will give Israel control over West Bank settlements, jesus Prayer God's Kingdom Come, Will Be Done On Earth As In Heaven, Fulfilled!

   -PS, Hashtag, Etc, Attention, This is your 11:00 noon day, shopping lunch hour report, DMK Files presented by the Paris Globe, Sia Maaseiah comments is what you hear from this moment on, blessed day, sweet sleep and may God bless your exodus!


Prophecy Links

    -Seem to be seeing, hearing July 27, 2008/2009, US Senator Barack Hussein being declared, "the one,' and hearing still, " two weeks and 7 years, until age of grace be fulfilled, Dan 7-12- Rev 10-17 July 27, 2015/2016


Article, [Trump's 'deal of the century' will give Israel control over West Bank settlements – report] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/ZccTQS (simply Rev 11:1, 2, fulfilled, why I 2003, predicted a Hussein US Whitehouse, World Rule During Bush's Error Saddam Hussein, Rev 13/17-18, one Tenth Beast head down, one tenth Beast head risen into, fulfillment, beware, Apb


    -Beware, two weeks after I heard two weeks and 7 years, April 2 thru April 16/17 2018/2019, come Trump's deal of a century, and Iran's own assignment of a Hussein. Then 2009 as now 2019, at the precipice of endtime time prophecy and yet another US Pres. Election. The last time of a Trump US/Israeli deal elephants of staying unaware stampeded just prior, a mighty quaking, erupting of earth since and a month later, during Hawaii's 38 minutes of terror Jesus asked Holy Bride, will Angels also ascend?
-Here we have what's possibly the final awarded, inevitable timetable on this side of Jesus' Millennium reign. Whereas Jan 2019 prior we're told Rev 17, Whore and Beast are separated plainly, its own Armageddon US/Western soil/, and Rev 12 Michael battles to bring the Bride and apparently Psalms mentioned guardian Angels up and out of it. So all of Pres. Trump's itinerary from day one of his campaign to Admin a countdown into the fullness of time.
-The Bride's escape, Ancient Beast rule, the apocalyptic dismantling of America, of West Rule this entire North American Continent and home Planet Wide Ceaselessly happening now until the next 7 Antichrist years be fulfilled, then come is Jesus world rule as Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Fret not, see all while listening to biblical eschatology I was reminded of one thing, God is always in control just as Rev 17 says, God influences all battles, turf wars, to tug of nuclear fiascos, these men to Ancient beast of prediction.
-Then soon Gog, Magog showdown at Megiddo, the complete genocide of the Genesis Man/Woman when the Sunlight  of Redeemer Jesus coming intervenes now a for 7 months Hamon-gog burial to imminent Jesus’ 1000 year reign, knowing who, why, what, when and where to blessed as Noah's, Lot's and Moses, even Nimrod's (see America/Trump/Elon Musk, Brexit, turn blessed Briexit to Blaexit escape), get it, get Jesus, get out! Beware, Apb

Prophecy Link

    Seem to be hearing, April 2, 2019, two weeks and 7 years, and a Trump/Kushner deal ensued. a militant Iran Hussein is appointed, Hamath/Islamic World reign. Right until the finale, April 16/17 1986-2026 of Daniel 9:27, final week of years; as of two quarters dead this planet, began US soil, Dec 3, 2017/Jan 13, 2018, ending at Israel's soil, its Mount Olivet Abib 17, 2026/2027, beware, Apb


    -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Ramsey Branstone Kroff and Queen, Meghan Cleopatra Cobberson

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,


Unto Jorgedon Nicolas Spoon and Candice Nicole Tevels was born a son, Jordon Mickolas Spoon a son, Michalis Region Spoon and a daughter, Lorenson Everett Tevels
Unto Romulus Santiago Sevener and Brethel Sharron Mayan was born a son Caslon Olanna Sevener, a daughter Clairetta Bernice Sevener and a son Alibris Travon Bauru, Tevels
Unto Warrenton Edom Fox and Francie Victoria Slope was born twins, a son Emeter Kirtson Fox and a daughter, Emissary Kirsten Fox, Slope 


Draw Us Blessed Escape, The Blessed Bride, Blessed Bride Groom, We Will Come, After Thee!


                                           Scene XVII and VII

"All that announcement just now, this DMK files, what does it mean? You heard it Jorgedon man just like me, America's petrodollar blood guilt gained its own soil a brand of Armageddon, all ELE'S Jorgedon man, happening all at once. Plus it's Darius Juttah Meshullam Kadesh, DMK files, meaning he's King of the phrase Reconcile, Be Holy, that's his name meaning, anyway. We sit here watching, hearing these mighty Atlantic waves rolling to and fro what if Romulus Santiago Sevener they don't come? God whose the same always will not abandoned His designed exodus, nor will He suffer it to be lost Jorge man, allying Aqua Juttah cruises, they'll come. Or all the better, like Sia Maaseiah say Georgia to Africa's Atlantic will dry up and we'll all walk across bloody Red Seas on dry land. Believe me, both she and John seeing the Mighty Angel one foot the sea and one foot the earth was Mighty Heavenly Father, once more showing us He rules all of it, even the wind, the sea obeys Him Jorgedon man, amen to all of that beloved, yes, indeed He does, bless Him, kiss Him, let all that hath breath praise Elohim. I thought you long sleep, tell me I didn't wake you, you didn't, and Jorge, Candice is looking for you, thanks, I guess I'll try to sleep, if anything changes, you're first to know. Our first tent sleeping, yeah and how green Santi we are, well at least all around as far as to see we're not without plenty of company. The TV series, Jericho, Sia Maaseiah made referenced, anything like this? Girl nall, after home grown nuclear apocalypse just a lot of save their American dream stealing, killing and destroying mumbo, jumbo. No, Sia's reveal was pointing to Russia's Putin who just after hearing Hawaii 5.0 and Jericho for days, threaten the bombing of US cities, just as prophesied her predicted Jer 37;8, and Rev 17:16-18, the emboldenment of all her nuclear enemies, including God's wrath slash winepress. I Bret believe why she dreamed she'd already invited American refugees from US states of barbecue, cause that Jeremiah prophecy is over 20 years it's forewarning alone, as so seeing both an Asian invasion US soil, and from prison bars a fire like a sword that targets Pres Bush. Just keep talking Santi, your heartbeat in my ear, the rise and fall of your chest, your voice so soothing, putting me to sleep, see, I'm yawning, how sexy is that? What's scary as hell's lakes of fire Hawaii's soil itself as hell rising up into our prized residents to meet us even there. Sia Maaseiah was having that dream about their coming out of US/Canada States of Barbecue babe while they suffered historical infernos, so like Ezekiel's 5, a loving God's mockery to mercy toward their slow motion exodus, sh, sh, sh, I got you, I got you, sh, sh, sh.” >>>"it's raining light pink flower pebbles, so, so pretty, then beloved Braveheart, lets again go and find us a marriage bed of them, that sound too yummy, but no, I have appointments to get to, and oh dear Beethoven Fifth Artz so do you., yeah we make our first visit to the Sahara Oasis today, well as I undress to shower, don't sound so sad about it, I'm not sad, I'm overwhelmed by it all, then come with me in the shower, it always seem to help, that it does wondrous dove girl, that it does." >>>" Is that grill shrimp and rice? It is, some good samaritan just delivered a lunch of it to all refugees here, said while it last, do you know how good that, yes, look and smell, yes yes, while grab some clothes Francie girl, come out, there's plenty, I'm right there. Ah I see you two did get some, yeah, you all, as well, it is delicious, too bad my girl isn't here, then War man I would have to share, so perhaps not too bad. There, there mine is, you say hey just come, gave it, her accent Francie is much deeper than yours, ah Warrenton, yeah, the hubby also say, but only cause we from various territories, not various, love, but different, ah, right! Ah my Jesus this is good, delicious even, yeah it come from a well known restaurant just off the peer here, why they, it's Aid right? Yes, short for Aiden, you said your girl isn't here? Here, but not with me, we got separated by Spring break, ah, I see, I stayed on the West coast with friends and family, she and our dorm class, come this far, so she's but an hour away on her way to this location. Ah, I see, and your brother, and six others? Right, my brother Caleb, my friends Cobbleson, Todrick, Aristotle and his wife, Antelope Deer, to name some, see we met an African Native student. Said her name is Ni'be'we, said there's an ocean liner coming for her, well more like a sizeable yacht, we think anyway, she's asked us to come alone, but we'll see huh? You don't pull this leg, the wife pretty leg, you have this couple with you named Aristotle and Antelope, come, you guys finished, you can meet them, sure, sure, ah, love too." >>>" I so hate when that happen, we begin to lose what little sky we do have, yes, but then all the fire along the beach here ignite, looking like burning stars from the ground up, so sexy, sexy Santi I think. I'm full to bursting, you shouldn't have eaten such a large grilled burger, there is such plenty food here, yeah Bret, I heard a lot of people escaped with their plenty in stores intact, good, so good for them, and I guess for us, for all escapees here huh? I read your silence, if it all ends here, what a wondrous wait it has all been, you not only beloved man read my hearts mind, but word for word, and I correct myself, all obedient escapees, lets walk huh? Love you, love God for being too good, love to walk around with you, love it all." >>>"You guys, you guys, you guys, this is War, while Warrenton and his wife, Francie, it is nice meeting you two, please sit, and who is Aristotle? I am, wow you look like your name, I'll take that as a compliment, and this your wife, I bet? Yes, good guess, well no, she look like her name, Antelope Deer as well, somebody been running his mouth. We talked things come out, he, they wanted to meet you all, and Nibewe, you dark, stunning, royal miss, yes, I agree, how do, you do that? Aiden, you told, no, I only told some of the names of my friends, you Aristotle, you're filled up of a secret, and nothing that has happen the US , it's West into its eastern seaboard is a shock to you. No, it's not, you are a seer as well as I see, I see through people, I don't intend to, forgive me, but I see, Ni be we is a precious thing, her friendship will carry her friends to indescribable heights, beg pardon, I stop there, I stop there. Your accept, where are you both from? It is Australia but relocated to Canada the last three years, yeah sadly and regretfully totally throwing off Sia Maaseiah last warning of downtown's newspaper bells ringing, wondering why she gave no particular locality as it referenced all breaking news of every category this nation, this planet wide, yeah until some joked they've broken to nearly sandblasted the descriptive word, unprecedented. Just before the worse 2018 Christmas day stock market crash since 1929, as sia Maaseiah predicted, and I, well, a lot of us lost everything. And said financial to economic ruin, predicted by her that October, some as covered up as the Hawaii inbound missile alert, stalling blessed escape, all the better, still this dream she had. She saw more bear beast readying one she said, grazing on the horizon of what we know was a from Hawaii, into yellowstone volcanic extinction level event, while the single word tribulation scrolled non-stop on the news ticker. Yeah that's when beloved husband here said, I don't like this, this way, way serious and we began plotting our escape to at least here, Georgia's Coast, but had no idea, none, no many had listened and come as well, so what about her's got y'all here, even what is her, Aristotle a doomsday Christmas Carol? And Preece Warrington ask me because you being seer know that I've sen as well, it's the tens of millions from Us West Coast into it's midwest lying dead right now, with it's entire continent pending, only seen and worewarn by her decades prior, ah, ah, I see, and you saw this as well, years later but yes, I guess so, but that's all, that's all." >>>"Driver Mesure Morrisome, I need to change my directive into the parental Juttah, the Sahara Oasis Observatory, as you wll kind sir, as you will. "You and I babe talking about those raining down floral, pebbles, I'm reminded, I know, of Sia Maaseiah seeing those stars raining down, I can't remember did they have a certain color? They didn't, but what do they, I'm afraid to say, to think, but even her death rider reveal referred to it, to celebrities to what is formed the elite, and that Congressman train wreck, the reminder, they can't escape the less fortunate and them holding what's their induced judgment, sentences, their petrodollar bloodletting, just an outbreak of mass disasters, to nuclear war and Armageddon it's own soil, targeting especially them, this surreal is not that movie. I, this Kadesh she said it truly grieved her, her concern for celebrities, Jesus even said it, it's unlikely the rich would enter heaven, let me walk you up, in, yeah, the disciples responded, who then can be saved? Meaning even then the stumbling block of iniquity, worshiping god for godliness, was well in play, that Brave heart love, and Jesus tossing the errant temple, money changers table, a grand example gain as well it's pending detriment. I won't be back this way until later, so I'll you see you and the kids home for dinner, ah, I miss you so already, you sure about this? Brave, don't ask, plus hurry or we'll both be late, okay, look I'll work on a better scheduling, okay, I'll trust that, alright love, see you later, godspeed." >>>"There you two are, we thought this was you, nearby campers thought you come this way, still like finding a needle in a stack of threaded needles, great, fantastic, these are our recent acquaintances, Romulus Santiago and his beauty wife, Brethel Sharron. Everybody just call me Santi, and I'm called, Bret, please, please sit, Me sure Aristotle is to tell us what brought he and his dazzling Antelope Deer wife here, why obey the American exodus? First do tell, you do know what your name sake Plato's Aristotle is known, and called the father of western Philosophy, both in the Shadow lark of one Socrates, whereas Pluto I say is known for the lamentations of the city of Atlantis, well some others would say as well, if I"m correct, it is by his writing we know that such a place, a fantastic city existed. All aligned right here, where we sit the Atlantic Ocean of its namesake, as well looking at more than one extinction level event that will once again leave earth's pending researchers to prod and ponder, whether the North American Continent ever existed or housed some as an America or the American dream, again all by the Mystery of your name and heart. That, America's complete deletion without a trace would Warrenton be Psalms 37, given during Sia Maaseiah's death rider from beneath the earth saying of the world mighty and elite, you shall diligently seek its place and shall not find it. Biblically, as in wiped from the map, just as Hawaii, California, New Mexico, into its Midwest Yellowstone, as so it's west Tennessee, secret of Memphis, into still, it's New England, Eastern Seaboard, are all right here at present. Then just as Sia Maaseiah decades prior, saw it a demo of a Christmas Carol movie along doomsday America, and just now revisited it's come to past doomsday, forewarning. I only months prior saw it as so it's right now tens of millions dead, to missing, to homeless to stampeding to here, to right here, our present-day as Noah's, to Lot's to Moses', exodus of Great king of kings, America, as Babylon has fallen and like as you say it's city Atlantis, there is no returning, and soon lost under lava lake of bowls of magma there's hardly any proof it ever, really existed at all. I don't know about you guys, but all this talk I'm thirsty, I'm going for water, and perhaps, some wine, for us all, it was nice to meet you all, you all as well fine sir, lady. Look, ah, the wife and I were given this, a box of chocolate, sweets for the sweets he said to Bret here, ah, well, be careful Santi you say, you don't get hurt over that, but still, captain may I? Yes, please, all of you, as you will, ah so good, with orange filling, mine has coconut filling, well let me bite yours and you mine, so Princess Ni be we, how are we so ever graced with your presence, here so close and yet so far away from home planet? Nothing as elaborate and terrifying as all of that, I was away to school, an exchange student, medical, and I get this call from a commy admirer, ah, De Rosse her name, of the house of Egypt, said they'd been forewarn and forewarners were on the move, getting southeast just as fast, the US Pacific, a 10.2 quake, was falling, crashing and there was so little time to escape and here, I am. The saddest thing though, I haven't heard from De Rosse since, so it saddens me I know not her fate, but in my heart I feel she is safe as well. How, how did she know with such precision, you know not her forewarners? No, only that they that prized a Georgian Lodge Cabin Reserve and the California Artelon Dorm houses had mostly escaped there for it's spring break, and so, how blessed that all was, then we lost service, and like all others here, nothing since. Soon this black dark rain down even it's stars, the big dark they'd begin to call it, a sudden subtraction of 190 years and 40 days, as her Sia, Grand Maaseiah's Intrepid dream revealed, and forty days made it even more intriguing. Grand Maaseiah, you say? Yes, there is none like her, but the Holies of Holies themselves, ah, I see, I thought you had a special connection to her, we all do, she is as an appointed our earthen mother to us, that father, Abraham is appointed as earthen father, so I see it anyway. I like that Ni be we, I like thinking of her in that way, will you Cobbleson walk me back, sure, love to, see you all again soon, yes, see you as well. I'm a bit sleepy myself, look there, here come Aristotle and he's found something to drink, other than water I pray he tell us, show us beloved and I can't wait." >>>"Kadesh man, good report today, not mine, their's, all their's, but you right, maybe cousin Amir preppers will lose all hope America still stand and make their choice of escape, the Briexit to Blaexit, may I sit? I mean I see you in your private corner, yeah, waiting on the wife, please, sit until she come, here, I brought an extra cup, thanks, what are you so fiercely working on? A surprise get away our anniversary coming up, an africa juttah safari, but see here, as a private one, I can chart whatever trail we're to take, but I'm anxious to find just a single place she's not been and come to think, you Mir the brother of still the most talked about elopement can perhap help. How Kadesh man, you act as if I was there, no, not escaped with them that's silly, but you was around cousin Heus as he did the plotting, the planning. No, he told me nothing, we were all kept in the dark, I can only tell it involved a special, enchanting waterfall along this area here, see there, you did it, nothing I was planning included that particular spot nor a bedazzling waterfall. Glad to help, gotta run, it's the kid's parental show and tell day, so I better not be late, no Mir man, you better not. Mir's waterfall I'll call it, this will be our three day camp area there, yes, I got it, now to put it away, the darling one is coming this way. As you can see doll man I can't stay, what do, I thought we're having lunch, so I, wait, first you fuss me out for not having time now, are you punishing me? No, I'm not punishing you, what does that even mean? I don't know, it sound good, it sound good, really, look, any new word on sis Nibewe, no, but there is strong reason to be she did make it to the Georgia's Atlantic exodus, so they're beginning the search there. Hey, don't worry, we'll find her,God haven't lost her and therefore neither have has the African Juttah, okay, well kiss, kiss, meet me at the day care before it's evening shift, alright, I miss you already, miss you, bye." Humm, did I over play it? I better go place this order, just think we're soaring through the universe right now, first stop the second heaven Bridegroom and Bride, intercessory, hum, our Heavenly Father truly is the Ancient of days." >>>"Come in, come in Kadesh son, it has been confirmed by Holies of Holies, your sister Ni be we is here, these US Georgian coast right in there, ah thank god! Yes, only she is not alone and like her Holy Father will not abandon any of them. But, fret not, I think we can send the Hemingway onto it's assigned mission it's is more than capable of housing all those here in her area. You see, during the night we can use an Heir Juttah to air lift her and hers out and not interfere with the especial Hemingway exodus, that's perfect Darius father, wow, amazing even, then Juttah's Second Prince Darius totally agree? Yes sir, totally, how blessed they all are to have followed Grand Maaseiah and Princess Darius Ni be we, to blessed escape. Then there is no further delay, we launched the final Aqua Juttah, this side of heaven and planet earth, and see what miraculous plans God has in store for them all huh? Now, let me take such grand news to your mother, surely she's to design some welcoming home party, perhaps a wedding supper, good day Darius father, good day Darius son, god speed as always."  Why? Jesus disciples, Mat 13:10-17, asked Him why He spoke in parables? He replied by quoting prophets of old, also saying, well, see here, Jer 5:21, beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (The RAM), hear thee a parable about the Hemingway Exodus,
 https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html, hear thee a parable about the name, Georgia, and George, see, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/02/here-thee-prophetic-parable-about-t-he.html

Comments