Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

Prophecy Links 

     -Seeing Jan 13, (2019), a Daniel 5, judgement, of a hand writing on a wall, 2015, predicted 99 bowls of molten lava, beware, Apb
     -Seeing Aug 2016, fuel canister all set in circle, and one by one, by one, set a blaze, seeing the predicted Hell enlarging itself, until the earth's abyss, vomit up magma lakes, into the Pacific Ring Of Fire, (PROF) molten inundation of the NACCC; also witnessed between an EMP to CME, attack, cause of stampeding Americans into the worthless, walled, southern border, then into blessed exodus, the southeast into Georgia, into Africa's Atlantic, beware, Apb, The RAm

No more Doomdays Passovers, Desolations Predicted, Now Come! Escape Yellowstone!

     -Revelation Book Holy Of Holies Jan 23-29, 2018, Say Escape Yellowstone, Your god Trump instead Builds A Wall, the midst of God's nuclear retaliation; perfect man Jesus, Jan 13, (2018) knowing ELE'S pending, launched, incoming, impacting, asked me, "will angels also ascend?" What Will You Do, Stay or Go? Remember Trump's as his predicted 4th of July celebration met with three large quakes, and another just now, into Labor days barbecues, his is followed by sudden destruction. As in you don't even want to image what's gonna happen, like this mysterious boast fire, they start building around the commanded as Moses day, American Continent, Exodus, instead of escape bridges to Noah's day, Arks, Beware, Apb

1.3k comments, As The Days Of Noah, Sudden Frozen On All Sicial Media, The Word, Disappeared!

[Pentagon is moving $3.6 billion in military funding to build Trump's wall] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/fFkhTc


Prophecy Links

     -Seeing Aug 5, 2019, a hand nervously, clumsily writing, "Escape Yellowstone!" Hearing as I woke from sleep, Aug 31, 2019, "after 101 Yellowstone Eruptions," as in flee the entire Pacific Ring Of Fire, (PROF), inundation of the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, (NACCC), Hawaii, Alaska, California, Canada into New England, the Eastern Seaboard, also pronounced gone; temporal safe haven, Georgia's Atlantic, indefinite safe haven, ascending with Jesus or Africa's Atlantic, a Briexit to Blaexit now come.
    -Undoubtedly, as in a Briexit to Blaexit, right now come; beware, of the word disappeared, as in another predicted 2017, courting to flirting with Keanu Reeves movies, other than the Matrix, 'The Day The Earth Stood Still,' again Aug 7th 2019, the word DISAPPEARED, frozen on all HD to 5G, screening; knowing, even with elephants of staying unaware stampeded, Dec 3, (2017), knowing, who, why, what, when and where to blessed by the Sunlight, Mountain both reigning, pending God's throne, as Moses day, exodus, all obedient American refugees come out, beware, Apb, 

Listening To: Cory Asbury, Reckless Love, https://youtu.be/Sc6SSHuZvQE

Man Who Lost Five Members Of His family To The Boat Fire
https://youtu.be/n02ptXh5GTI

see more here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/09/straight-pride-parade-in-boston-draws.html, and here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html


[These were the passengers and crew members on board the California dive boat] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/mFmhTc

Trump Is Given Billions To Build A Wall, While The Amazon Is Burning As so America and Most Of The World, If Not For Christ's Return, A Continuous Burn Into Human Extinction, Beware, Apb


    -Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcass were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still
    -Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.


   -And a hand Jan 13, 2019, writes on a wall, 99 bowls of molten Lava, as prophetically predicted, a fiery doomsday Christmas Carol. No doubt to be suspend during Jesus millennia, to commence its thousand years done. Just until by God's descending Kingdom reign, replenished by fire, old made new, Holy His will descend into, as a new heaven, earth, even John saw as new as Planet X, Jerusalem descend. When I, witnessed Aug 2010, a new White House, as in Holy House, Royal family descend down from heaven. Even see, the crying 1996, during the demo of a death rider from beneath the earth, the earth just opened like to a Yellowstone Eruption, and an extinction level event leaped out!
-Still heard Ps. 37, fret not thyself, rather trust, delight and commit! You see that's all decades now, portraying an Africa Juttah by parables, the authentic exodus of America, of West Rule, into New Africa. Just as from the American Continent into the African continent, US West Coast lost, African West Coast found. Now to cut it short, but if you want to know how serious into the 2009 2012, movie, only my prophetic work to scenario these 3 decades, Juttah Arks, New Africa all. When June 26 into July 6 2015, a Lot and family escape into Georgia's Atlantic with Africa pending. As so, March 13, Oct 15, 2018, an escape from United States of Barbecue into Georgia's Atlantic, with Africa pending.
-Oddly Aug, 2008, yes, a decade or more prior, while standing an African coast, I watched an Atlantic sea of American refugees pouring in. Just the other night, Aug 5, a hand barely wrote, Escape Yellowstone, Aug 31, 2019, I woke hearing "after Yellowstone 101 eruptions." Right until that fire boat just now, area showing under water fire signatures since July 3, 4, and Aug, California coast, quakes, is very curious. Then the word disappeared, Aug 7, the Bride by grace, US Rule by judgement, frozen on all HD to 5G screening, the great standstill to DARK; knowing, get it, get Jesus, get out! Beware, Apb, The RAM!, See here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/09/straight-pride-parade-in-boston-draws.html?m=1

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, and Queen Bride, Arabella Vanessa Gates  

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity

Unto Challis Phillipe Aretlon and Courtney Daija Viceroy was born twin sons and daughter, a son Arrack Jermyn Artelon, and a daughter, Keystern Eliana Artelon and a son, Mannix Elion Viceroy 

"Knock, knock, Daija, I changed my mine, can I come in? Yes, hurry while, the shower waters still hot, come, come, you Challis said you trust me, yes, you look, ah, my god, they're pink, like Caramel ice cream cones, with pink cherries on top, they're yours now, you can touch them, kiss them, even. I'll kiss you, just lay my head into yours and hold you until the waters, you know, lukewarm, yes, hold us so tight, so close, that we're this blessed one. I think I will kiss them, lick them even, argggggggg, feel that good huh? Yes, oh god yes, then they taste as good as they feel, you want I do it again? Yes, oh god yes!"  Like here, argggggggggg, oh god, oh god, come, let's get out, try this amazing in, on the bed, yes, yes, okay, cut waters off, incredible girl, now you come, you come !" >>"They looking over here Darri mam cause you so loud, its Row fault, that's some funny stuff, y'all bout ready to go? I wanna hit the carnival, we wanna ht the carnival, Challis man you and Daija coming? I don't do those rides, but chocolate covered Oreo's, I think I'll come, try those, you ride? Been a while, I don't know, but wherever you lead, like Cinderella we have until midnight, and these buzzers gonna get really loud, worrisome. We were all there, War, man during the tests, Rid man, you gone share, see my begging hand out? Don't know, still thinking bout it, what? Three days gone already, new people going, coming, we're back to the exodus, with plenty of miles to go, as in walk you guys, water, food shortages, carnivores on our heels, breathing down our neck. That mean to me Challis we enjoy all this, while we have a chance, Tan? Yes, what is, no, look up Daija, I think that's the tallest water slide ever, ever this world, you gonna try it, Tanana, you gonna go on it? No, just saying, look at that thing, but no, I wanna win prizes, that sounds like fun, I want the Ferris Wheel, Clint, thought Pari girl, you'd never ask, let's all meet the entry at 1130, perfect Sia Challis, man perfect, see y'all then. Now what did Daija say about those two? Only that she and superman Challis began in the shower and woke up in bed, totally and beyond satisfied, said that was TMI, wasn't gonna say anything else, there's nothing else to Tina girl, to say, we're to use our raging hormones, creative imagination from here. You guys, you guys, you guys, funnel cakes, uhu, I want extra powdered sugar, you all sure we're not all dreaming? I'm not, but seeing to imaging Daija with teen model Challis as a juttah husband, Juttah Sia even, yes, I hope I'm dreaming, really Tan, you have a beautiful man, Rashawn, who isn't Travely, super delicious Challis, dud!" Why Speak In Parables?

Prophecy Links

    -Seeing Aug 5, 2019, a hand nervously, clumsily writing, "Escape Yellowstone!" Hearing as i woke from sleep, Aug 31, 2019, hearing, "after 101 Yellowstone Eruptions, as in flee the entire PROF inundation of the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, (NACCC),  Beware, Apb,


-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Daegan Channing Banister and Queen Bride Genelle Elwen Thompson

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity


Unto Tristy Straiton Viceroy and Lorna Shyne Strong was born a goddaughter, Jenmifer Daglfney Straiton, a daughter, Elicity Novana Straiton, and a godson Bristow Stratton Streng

"Ah my god, no, no, no, we're, we're back? Then it all a dream, shhhh, planting seductive kisses this delicious back, these edible shoulders, ah, I could kiss you always, over and over, but how is this possible? These silky waves, neck, ears, Daija, how is this possible? Shhhh, it is what it is, we are where we are, we even have three moons now, what, what? Here, right here, this edible mouth, tongue, arhgggg, you're my passion fruit, and I'm peeling you wide open for my aching pleasure. What is going on? Shhh, Challis, Challis, sh, sh, sh, see me, touch, kiss me, where, where are you going? Let's finish what we started in that  shower, I gotta see this, ah my god is Christ, we, we have three moons, the night is as day, are we even on planet earth any more? I want you inside me, come, come, inside you? Yes, yes, I ache, itch and burn for it, please, please, this bare, delectable chest, candy apple nipples, hey, hey, hey Daija, Daij, not out here, shhhhh, not right now, go back in the tent, go back to sleep. Let see all this, digest all of this, I'm coming okay, I'm coming, oh my Lord, what is happening to all of us? Hey Challis man, I thought that was you, its me, Straiton, I know its been awhile, awhile? Not since middle school Strait, a million miles away, it seems, are you seeing this? Translated to New Zealand just now, that phenom church, hotel, three days of a wonder cruise, heaven on earth carnival, these, you all, these inconceivable acquaintances, not to even mention the multi million dollar Aqua Juttah, submersible, even aquarium that first abandoned us all here, was, any of it real Straiton man, is any of this? We're looking at three moons, but still like someone took a knife and spread them like butter one into the other, then put us back in the African to Mediterranean wildernesses, we don't know, what, while we all slept like newborn babies, and they just translated us? This is Challis man what it is, we are where we are, yeah I keep hearing that, I better get back, told the wife Lorn I wouldn't be long, you remember Lorna, right? Krewson, Bridger, and Corbern all here as well, yeah Strait man, same here, promised the wife, ah, Daija, hope I see you again, soon. You sleep Lorna babe? A little, yes, let me kiss and hold you, please, you not gonna believe who I just saw, talked to, Challis. What do you mean Challis, teen supermodel Challis, our middle school Challis? Yeah, I caught him being mesmerized over all that's been happening, especially our new sky to planet universes. Okay, now I'm woke, you look me straight on, you saw and spoke with teen, super Challis? I did, I did, and he remembered? Yes loving girl, yes, middle school, he said probably a million miles away by now, I did a pregnant test while we were in civilization, and? And you were right, even out here Tristy, these greatest of trials and phenom happenings, you did this to me, you infected me deliciously with your delicious seed, well you just keep talking stunner girl, as I infect us all deliciously the more." Why Speak In Parables?


[Quick Shot: "There is no evidence for God's existence"] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/YmRZTc

UPON YOU, EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENTS NUCLEAR, NATURAL AND NEO'S, Beware, Apb, www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com


    -Then mother nature is bringing end time biblical judgement from Genesis to Revelations to past. Either way a pending 10s of millions US/Canada soil dead, whereas Britain nor any other West Rule affiliate is an escape.
    -Only getting to mother Africa, West Africa, as in again only the Damater can kill you to save you, according to your fear or faith. Call it what you want, I still suggest you repent or perish, hell enlarges itself into the most volatile areas on planet earth.
    -As in the W. Pacific Ring of Fire along North America's Craton, Alaska, Hawaii, California, New Mexico, to Wyoming. These Super Volcanoes erupt easily, again easily, a predicted 15% lost US soil alone, done, 5% UK, Israel to lose two thirds, having Trump for President, you know, there's little care else about the rest of the world.
    -Knowing Jan 13, 2019, 99 bowls of molten lava deaths is upon you, and some Aug 5 about Escape Yellowstone, Aug 31st 2019, about 101 Yellowstone eruptions, get it, get Jesus, get out! Beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone, (North America Craton, Continent, Carribbean, NACCC), Apb, The RAM,


See here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/09/straight-pride-parade-in-boston-draws.html?m=1

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Vallejo Swanee Crossbow and Queen Bride, Kemkia (Sugar Pie) Tanyanika Decrosse 

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity


Unto Corbern Matthew Hendrick and Traverse Angelica Akeon was born a son, McKennny Matheas Hendrick, a son, Kanye Jakai Henrick and a daughter, Eiephany Constance Akeon    
Unto Krewson Sanzel Aniston and Cassidy Teilor Appian was born a son Mattory Despin Aniston, a godson Parrish Quinton Aniston and a goddaughter Kenai Heath Appian
Unto Bridger Grantham Delvic and Calamity Mariah Massau was born a son,Wolf Ever Ryan Delvic, a godson Melody Alston Delvic and a goddaughter, Shaif Brandon, Massau

"You know what that looks like, yeah the mount of Transfiguration, perhaps he isn't only supermodel Challis, but Moses, he is Sia Juttah, we're on a designed by holy them, an exodus. Then, I'm just saying, come on Sia Challis, you know how this is possible, you Dillane man, I think I can see, but First Prince Silverton Nicholas, second Prince Kadesh, you, and BFA files, man, then you? Ctentri Israel, I am, yes Sia Challis, our present day Lazarus, So If you all, the Juttah Tribunal, didn't take her, I mean I know wasn't what she thought, I know that's why she left, she want me, otch ad kisses, that I be with her like a husband to a wife and I just wasn't ready. Neither Sia Challis Artelon was I, I'd decided I was one of the 144, 000 virgins of Christ, ask my I refuse to touch, wife, Torrance Allegra, already pregnant by a deceased husband, and mated to me, a stranger, for life and eternity. Then Sia Challis, here I am, Ctentri Israel, death couldn't hold me, although I was on a mission for a Holy God, only as a same sexer, just imagine that. Right until two now naturally married, gorgeous male, converts made me realize, Satan not heavenly father was my god and my mission was genocide, so Antichrist, only born again, now married with a children and more on the way. You have to trust Preecest Courtney Daija to the point of all emphasis of her being your intimate intercourse, that's what she's for, why Preece Challis she's yours, why you're hers, her intimate satisfaction, both of yours. Look, there's nothing unusual about you being resistant, we've all had our moments, yes, Challis reading your heart of heart, all of us, sharing your sacred self to this capacity never was to be taken lightly, it's repetitive, gorgeousness of new human life, for god sake, literally. Look, who cometh, your damsel in romantic distress, we leave you to genesis, Juttah marriage worship, trust that you love you, want and need you inside hers, beyond description, because sia Challis, she indeed does, both of you. You been searching for me? You, you Daija been punishing me, I been off with my friends, potting, plotting what, how best to run me.crazy, even my emotional heart? Who were they? They, you saw them? Yes, all four, if you did indeed see them, it was meant to be, they Daija, young Juttah Tribunal, Sia Silverton Nicholas Liverpool, Sia Meshullam Kadesh, Kroff, Sia Beethoven Fifth Artz and just acquainted, Sia Ctentri Israel Bonai, our today's Lazarus. I thought you left me, inserted to reverted into the African Juttah, you being my Sia wife, you can do that, now you know. I don't want to leave you, leave all of this mysterious amazing grace, I want to spend time with you, you mean wife Daija, you want to spend time inside me, me inside you, emotionally, maniacally conjoining ourselves as one as nature and the genesis marriage would have us. Just as Challis, a burning lusting for husband and wife would have us, pleasuring to erupting, emptying our organisms into one the procreating blood. I have a water assignment to get too, please tell me wife Daija I will find you when I return, please, please, yes husband, willing and waiting, I'll even tell you our fun plotting about, you're gonna love it, then surely, I'll hurry and I'll see you husband, just as soon."

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Vallejo Swanee Crossbow and Queen Bride, Kemkia (Sugar Pie) Tanyanika Decrosse 

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity

Unto Bridger Grantham Delvic and Calamity Mariah Massau was born a son,Wolf Ever Ryan Delvic, a godson Melody Alston Delvic and a goddaughter, Shaif Brandon, Massau

   "What is that getting all of Bridger's attention, I copied, brought, one of Sia Maaseiah's comments on that boat fire, even odd, the live Q and A right now, US the 2018, campfire, Clam, as an example of how badly burn all those remains. Making her curious, this yet mysterious fire erupted right as before the Campfire, where her dutchsinse was predicting fire signature, by underwater crust displacement, these same areas and she thinking it can't be a coincidence, that they were possibly all dead alike by smoke, to poisonous gas inhalation before that fire got our of hand. That in these way its all connected, so what Bridge, is her predicted dutchsinse saying, if anything? I don't know if he has, or will, but this horror comes, less than a month after she see's that hands Clam, nervously write, even barely, Escape Yellowstone, right after she predicted all seismic, to tectonic activity along the North American Craton is Yellowstone related as much as it's related to the Pacific Ring Of Fire, she now design, PROF, as in proof, it's evident, Yellowstone will go VEI 8
Clam, no question.  Everytime I opened this tent now, my eyes go straight up, you think like most Sia's here, we're on another planet, one of Planet X solar systems, perhaps? I know we can be, but we can as well be on a newly design planet earth, also clam predicted to come. Perhaps this is all the pending Rev 12, Michael, Holy Bride, second heaven, tribulation saints, intercessory, then if that new April 2, 2019, two weeks and 7 year timetable, is the final of it kinds this side of Jesus millennium, as in Daniel 9;27, final week of years fulfilled by April 17, 2026. I think beloved Calamity Mariah, we just come to term with Sia Maaseiah's to the Obama's to the little Miya girl watcher of transits to translations. Even the 2015, Syed Farook, reveal, as in all her enemies, of every element natural to nuclear, are Rev 17, 16-18, 18, embolden to burn her up with fire. There is, it's secret of Memphis, Dunlap street, as in Rev 10, Mighty Angel, forewarning, our, again our Clam, Jan 23, 2018, there is time no longer just as hearing it's year anniversary, Jan 23, 2019, whore and beast separated, as in activate, the fiery, doomsday Christmas Carol. The end of all evil economies, the root of all rebellious men's wickedness. this doomed by them, doomed because of them, world, planet; stroll this evening of three moons with me? Yes, please, please, if only we had a telescope, binoculars I guess, either love for such sight seeing, would be perfect."     >>>"Oh my god, beneath your beautiful, you requested this, didn't you Challis, didn't you? Yes, everything, every time, Daija you speak of all these remarkable s you want to just tear into my equally, aching after you, piping flesh, blood. I think about this song, it's bewitching, suggestive lyrics, my favorite, by Labyrinth, I think his name, it's just so sexy, so sexy, as you are Courtney Daija, never heard it sanged a cappella but with the drumming of our panic heart, it's music, it's just as amazing don't you think? Dance with me, wipe these sweet tears on my, what you call, delicious shoulders, will you Juttah wife, Daija, let me sleep beneath your beautiful, tonight? Tonight stunner man, and all tantalizing my everything, it's at limits passion fruit to garden of spices, nights with you, for eons and eons to come." Why Speak In Parables?

Psalms 51, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com 

     Have mercy upon Us, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out our transgressions. Wash Us throughly from our iniquity, and cleanse us from sin; beware, repent, escape, ESCAPE! Apb, see here, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com; www.andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com

    [No One Panic, But The Giant Sarcophagus Built To Contain Chernobyl's Radiation Is About To Cave In] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/kyUFSU

And The Lord Himself Shall Ascend From Heaven With A Shout!

     -The Chernobyl nuclear meltdown, marks the demo of Bridegroom Jesus, arriving to take the Bride out, I was not happy, spring 1986. The next indicating saving the Bride from nuclear, master disaster, would fall on the 2011, the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. Actually I'm busy around my kitchen, I begin to hear as one talking in my ear, and I quote, " soon the Churchbride could be in heaven, looking down upon and praying for the Tribulations Saints; (something of a demo of first speaking in tongues down from heaven, I experienced 1993); "as the Antichrist is given power to overcome them," see Rev 13; right into similar resurrection to nuclear threats, Jan 13, 2018, Hawaii's incoming missile alert, knowing there was nothing false about it. 
     -Only hours earlier, I'm in a Memphis home setting, looking at a dangerous, perfect man, when a perfect man Jesus, Rev 2  asked me, will Angels, Ps. 91, not Rev 12, also ascend? My Memphis son was also panic, and going on about, downtown newspaper bells ringing; Memphis TN, TX, only sit on the one US fault, New Madrid, that's produced two 8 plus quake,. Whereas this very moment we're in the most seismic climate, even since predicted Trump's disaster July 4, again the worst seismic events in prophesied centuries to a millennium, beware, Apb, see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/prophecy-links-since-1996-death-rider.html?m=1

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Richard Lee McPhearcson and Queen Bride, Shirley Irene Votts  


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity


Unto Attias Decimus Nunnize and Liefer Melody Bakes was born a daughter, Cassius, Arenos, Nunnize, a daughter, Cleopatra Selene Nunnize and a son, Leonardus Cleophus Nunnize, Bakes             


    "But your mouth, tongue, even your jaw bitten up like that, even stressing not to tell me so, could only mean one thing, you having these convulsions while in your sleep, but sleeping right beside you, how I didn't know? Weren't supposed to I guess, don't worry, as I say, a day or so, it'll be gone, so close to ascension, seems you'd be finished Maaseiah with this heinous trying of your immaculate faith, it is Nicholas Edin husband, so immaculate? There I go getting emotional, your fault beloved husband, but perhaps there are offenses this heart, we're not capable of knowing. I'm okay, God's grace toward the curse of death Nicholas Edin into, blessed death, Jesus, our reign, is still sufficient. Calming down, collecting myself, ourselves, Nicholas, please hand me that yellow bowl, a shrimp salad, you sure you gonna be able to eat that, wouldn't a cold soup be better? When I pray, stand therein, I'm able to eat what I want, digesting it, now that's the difference. You think he's gonna make similar comparison regarding that boast fire, your predicted dutchsinse, knowing even if not obeying? You mean there's no question President Trump and all those granting him those billions for wall building need to be instead crafting it all into a mandatory exodus as far as US Georgia into Africa's Atlantic; and how many times Nicholas have I said that, to encouraged that? Still, those death tolls in the tens of millions US/Canada soil were shown just as set in biblical prophecy as Israel's for many millennia, two thirds lost, as in, by that Jan 13, 2019, closed, back turned, Rite Aid Pharmacy, and for a reason.  Just as Jeremiah's, hand writing on a wall, during Pres Clinton into Pres Bush's, God's chosen anointed saying escape, your warring enemies have you, your kingdom, land, it's people, even your sons. Unnecessarily, many will suffer to perish, others exiled, lead into enemy territory, prisons, but who listens? The only thing Jeremiah's 40 years of prophesying proved once again Nicholas, is that God is truly long suffering toward usward, not willing that any perish, shown to be evident, these many millennia of doomsday crossovers. But when Daniel's 9 - 12, Angel Gabriel, May 2004, even here lately Rev 12, star warring Michael, Jan 2019, all signaling, the days of God crossing over predicted doomsday is final, avenging martyred blood, Hus Winepress here. The sounding of Rev 11, 7th angel, heralding the end of all rebellious rule by the worst outbreak of ELE's since the Dinosaurs fiery extinction into proposed, Human extinction, Noah's flood. Thankfully, right, into the Holy Bridegroom, blessed Bride return, even if it's beyond description, amazing grace, meet with an earth littered with billions of it inherits slain. Though indefinitely come on Jesus's healing spirit, wings and leaves, is a thousand year, unimaginable interruption of their damning peace, authentic peace on earth. Yet, yet, Sia Maaseiah, into the end of that thousand year reign, the heathen will rage, they will yet imagine a vain thing, even the kings of the earth, like Pres Trump, West Rule leads, set themselves up. As in these rebellious rulers, taking counsel against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens Lord Urusalem, shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision, laughing as their own fear cometh,  saying, again, 2017, yours America is a nuclear fate, tens of millions will die! Just as Holy He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure, until again Sia Maaseiah, even after, and when the thousand years are expired. Just as Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog. As to gather them being angry with God, again taking over all reign, the unholy gather to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. Until they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Exactly Nicholas Edin, Sia Coogan, what I fear will happen, the hand lately nervously writing, even barely making it out, Escape Yellowstone, the fear the moment any multi billion dollar attempt to build walls. Meaning, just, as of the North American Continent commanded exodus, that fire will come down from God, up from Damater, so out of heaven, and out of the molten earth, and devoured them all preventing blessed escape, abominable, detestable, lives, lands and churches. I mean Nicholas, think, totally evidenced one of the fiery judgments is solar, the Sunlight of God Himself, from behind an extinction level event, prepped by Holy Bride, mountain, having a meteor surface. Both witnessed reigning God's throne, just these beyond anything planet earth, it's universe, authoritative; it's from ancient days to this hour at present. Miraculously, only seconds post the surreal silence in heaven, commanding all Americans to world refugees be set free by the great whore of abominations, West Rule planet earth, are, to as Moses' exodus, go into their choices, of Briexit to Blaexit.  Anything else, anybody else, great or small, young or old, targeted by those Ezekiel 9 reapers bearing sword-like syringes, nuclear, natural and NEO's, one strike the tell, tell heart, they're ascended, but mostly descended. Now, ah, so, our picnic basket? Right here, and everything except that delicious salad all ready, may Nibiru descending Nicholas Edin be good enough to show itself more clearly blessed day, huh? Yes beloved girl especially, the others? I know Brad and Barb, are coming, Sye said he and Sissy would try, yeah Erica and Matthew are still on safari, Ron and Dex as well, now those two, they may not come back. What's to drink? Mostly water, some juices, tea, I got some wine in case the others join us, want it, so all packed, ready, chairs, blankets, towels, good, then I can't wait, and hopefully we're not the first ones there, nor Maaseiah, the only ones to come."


   -Why speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, Lamentations, Revelations, Parables and Prophecies? For they say, the Lord, seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the work; interpreted, the Lord God, Creator has no more dealings with planet, it's billions inherits Eden fallen paradise.
   -Further meaning since Noah's Ark flood, God's Genesis man, marriage is no more planet earth, universe, these for six millennia into this present nano-second, by nano-second, Jesus said, it, when he said during his pending crucifixion, this world is not His, our, His Heir Anointed, reigning as Kings and Queens themselves, not our Kingdom; knowing beware, repent, escape, Escape Yellowstone, the molten inundating PROF, the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, NACCC, beware, Apb, The

Comments