O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

Prophecy Links

     -Seeing Aug 5, 2019, a hand nervously, clumsily writing, "Escape Yellowstone!" Hearing as I woke from sleep, Aug 31, 2019, hearing, "after 101 Yellowstone Eruptions, as in flee the entire PROF inundation of the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, (NACCC),  Beware, Apb

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Caleb Michael Williamson and Queen Bride, Cecily Rosiland Micholet

  The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign

Unto Frankfurt Emilio Caress and Vellum Adele Neelson was born a daughter, Quintana Saline Caress, and a daughter, Palatine Inanna Caress,

Seeing A Deathrider From Beneath The Molten Crust, Hearing, Fret Not Thyself, Rather Trust, Delight And Commit! See Ps. 37, The Authentic Flight If The Rebellious Elite

[Tenaja fire near Murrieta grows to 1,974 acres as evacuations remain in place] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/ySdUQcEscape Yellowstone, The NACCC

     -Riverside County, is this anywhere near Ridgecrest to China lake? Just as California coast, into the Juan de fuca that's been quaking and swarming. As so showing fire signatures from beneath earth's crust since July 3, 4 2019, sizable quakes, a 6 plus these areas only a week past. Areas, US W. Pacific, I believe not only activated along seismic to tectonic activity by the predicted 2015, W. Pacific Ring Of Fire, (PROF), but by the highly active, equally stretching Yellowstone Caldera. On August 5, 2019, I dosed off and a hand clumsily, barely writes escape Yellowstone; Aug 31, I woke from hearing, "after Yellowstone 101 eruptions." There's also most concerning its Aug 7th, seeing the single word DISAPPEARED frozen on all HD to 5G screening, as the day the earth stood still. These critical forewarnings is why I asked similar questions about that boat fire, since early July the Juan de fuca area been showing magma rising under its waters as well as its California crust. I tell you and it's not funny but if you take pleasure in burning alive, you and yours, just keep frequenting these United States of Barbecue. Oh, I fall asleep days past, lets say, Aug 9th, I caught the last part of a word, c.u.l.u.m, a day past still I remember scanning these post and some bout F for Fornication, A for Abortion, LGBTQ and P for Pedophiler curriculums, see that's the word. I didn't stop to see more, read nor comment cause God, gave these sexual evils up to their genocidal agenda ancients ago. Evenly, while a perfect man Rev 2 Jesus, predicted Hawaii's, Memphis, Jan 13, 2018, revisited such evils to forewarning, portraying it all as riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers. So like Elo Him, I just had nothing else to say,  its Rev 18, Jesus saying I see you, your sins reaches into heavens, I judge you double, your Christmas 2001, Dan 5, Rev 5th seal, 2005, command all be brought to dust and wind, weight of blood guilt. Noah's entire world was destroyed because of it, sexual abnormality; presently this nation, its planet, universe, only by nuclear, solar and molten fire. Seen, early June, 2019, heaven's ceiling again cracking, see John's description here, Rev 6, 6th seal, mine here, a 6th Rev 2 Jesus, Matrix 10, day count, Jan 23, 2018, Rev 10, Rev 17 Holy of Holies visits to forewarnings, again see, www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com. Fret not, Jesus the Ark of Salvation, during a Moses day commanded exodus and predicted since Prophet Isaiah, saying the Righteous are taken out of the evil to come into the skyward escape of the Righteous. Still Eerily, blessed Briexit to Blaexit as we near to revisit a Sept 23, 25, 2015, Holy Bride's estimated time of escape, ETE. Admittedly no specific day, nor hour, nor year, just a month, as in this month, but 4 years past, so again who knows, but equally who want to chance it? Get it, get as far into Georgia's, to Africa's Atlantic as possible,I think with predicted Aug 23,  historic hurricane Dorian, Jan 20, 2019, Rev 12 star warring Michael just proved themselves all along the exodus of the America's; as I said get there, STAND, until said Holy Bride's ETE, is met into blessed escape, beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone, Apb, see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/an-embolden-rev-1716-18-enemy-whose.html?m=1

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Frankfurt Emilio Caress and Queen Bride Vellum Adele Neelson 

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

  The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      

              Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, XVII and VII

"Couldn't you tell I didn't want to be found, don't want you to see me, how dare you, Preecest Courtney Daija, with me my hurting you like that. You need to look at me, Challis, see that I'm fine, fine, after how many days huh, huh Daija, huh? I'm so furious with myself right now, so, so confused, I just want to walk so far and so long until I get lost, this horrid memory all, and God have this additional mercy, bring me up and welcome me to home heaven. Then just leave me stranded, the Juttah wife Holy Spirit by this grace Challis you speak of, this unspeakable mercy, awarded to you. If you'd just look, right now a blessed heart to blood to flesh covenant, unbreakable, impenetrable just look at me, lay your head into mine, this living, sweet breath, life, No, hell no, you're to seduce me again into your wildest pleasures of devastating agony, all while I can still feel your screams pouring down my throat, taste its fear to tears soaked with salt, feel its orgasmic, private, places tearing apart, my critical sword, its slayer. Please please, don't do this, remember our marriage bed this wrong way, rip my heart as well, one natural womb beloved Challis will heal, its wounded heart will not, please just see me I won't hear you, hear this, I won't see you, get thee hence wife Daija, get thee, hence!"  >>>"It only took you three days Dillane man, says the Sia African Juttah who think the Sia African Juttah is at his beckoning call, I hurt her, really hurt! Even tore her, now she say even her heart is tattered to shreds, all sound like my favorite lyrics to a song, loving can hurt, loving Sia Challis can hurt, sometimes. All the way back for many millennia, our Ancient, Romantic father, the wisest King Solomon liken it to death, in other words Challis falling in love is the equivalent of being born again.  What's your heart's truth to passions, now her, what's her heart truth to passions, now yours, still ever again the same, one new man just can't serve two masters of it. Surely as in put HIS Divine Self, Eli Him first and Jesus says what will then manifest itself, even so miraculously, its wonderful womb? Every good and perfect gift Sia Challis descending down from the father of lights, I even admit, blessed only if administered righteously, all agendas else cursed and burn away its blessed foundation. I know, I know, why am I telling you all this,wellbeloved, Sia Challis, your knowing all this? Perhaps because you walk in fear's torment, blindfolding your faith, even its blessed, f a t e, fate, the husband is cursed to heartbreakingly endure it, the woman womb is cursed to procreate in what Sia Challis? Suffering, anguish and travail, and one other word, wailing, I so little heard, wailing okay, heart to ear piercing screams!  So nothing unnatural, unusual, uncanny the Genesis man, marriage, marriage bed? Why can't you stay, bring Anne and the kids, I know you can Dillane, man, your being Juttah tribunal, ah, I see Challis, make it a family, vacation get away? Toiling for bed, bread, water, dodging deadly jungle animals and creepy crawlers to serpents, and just where Sia Artelon is said fun to torturous destination to end? Okay, okay since you put Hemingway, Moses exodus that way, the end, even the epoch of disastrous wildernesses. You know we were just in New Zealand, this phenom Priest to Nunnery, amazing stay over, like Aqua Juttah, fit for prince and princes? Soon a three day cruise, so just too, too wonderful, ah, an amazing carnival, whose water slide reached the sky. You don't believe any of this, do you, meaning Juttah Tribunal didn't do it? Does it Challis sound a bit crazy, to lopsided? Yes, then Dillane Man, all the tens of thousands of us dreamed the same dream, same time and waking in a timely manner as well. Then all the tens of thousands escapees here eat, drink and dream the same, deluding them all, even miraculously, so. Don't go, I can't stay, neither of us can, Sia Liverpool, Sia Kroff, Sia Bonai, even BFA files, give a brother a hug, I didn't know you all were here. Now go Sia Challis, return not to beggarly elements, practice what you preach, know, make love plenty, walk by faith, knowing fear hath torment."    >>>"Ah Challis man, you alright? Straiton, how about a hug? Yeah, sure, ah, those guys there, put me up to it, Rid man, War, Row man, Cor, haven't seen you this here trip to trial, how's your beloved Traverse? Fine, fantastic actually, how you know us like that? I'm Sia, Juttah Tribunal, I just know, we're on kindling to firewood duties right? I see Sia Camberley has our ax, let's get at it, we heard Sia Challis, hyenas are lethal in these parts, did you also here, Preece Courtland, they shall not come near us, God's Anointed? Right, right, just saying, I hope Sia's all, there's a drinkable lake nearby, my dry mouth so paneth after its sweet, refreshing waterbrook, all of ours Sia Challis, all of ours, good, then may God bless our efforts."
Why speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, Lamentations, Revelations, Parables and Prophecies? For they say, the Lord, seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, beware, Apb

Prophecy Links


    -Seeing Aug 5, 2019, a hand nervously, clumsily writing, "Escape Yellowstone!" Hearing as i woke from sleep, Aug 31, 2019, hearing, "after 101 Yellowstone Eruptions, as in flee the entire PROF inundation of the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, (NACCC),  Beware, Apb,


    -2003, Fire from prison bars, like a sword targets Pres. Bush, but so did a field to field pileup of torture vehicles, beware of a hand writing on a wall 1998, Jer 37, 8, about Terrorist Type Taking Ours, and Burning It All, With Fire, beware!


Look Who Was On The Boat Fire!
https://m.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2019/09/qanon-look-who-was-on-board-the-boat-that-burned-and-claimed-34-lives-3698978.html


     -Why Anon, conspire to kill a boatload of people, when to build error Trump's wall, suspending mandatory evacuations the US, Canada W. Pacific Ring of Fire, will suddenly claim tens of millions. Still can't wait to see, even from Rev 12, Jan 20, 2019, star warring Michael, second heaven intercessions, what that false flag conspiracy gonna sound like. Knowing, get it, get Jesus, get out of United States of Barbecue, (2015, Syed Farook, UAB); a hand clumsily, barely writing Aug 5, 2019, Escape Yellowstone, Enlarging Hell from beneath into the W. PROF inundation of NACCC, and soon, earth planet, home got Eli Him, yet? Beware, Apb

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


Rev 17;16-18, Pes. Trump's Enemies, Nuclear, Solar and Molten Embolden Against Error Him, See What's Prophetically going on!


Article, [Dismissing Trump as a crumbling, unfit fool will get us four more years. Don't buy it] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/wsdMQc...One Error, New Fear Factor, A Piled Up Of Torture Vehicles, To An Award To Fiery Enemies Of Diamond Wedding Rings...


    -Prophetically, the US Presidency has since Pres. Clinton, Pres Bush throughout Pres. Obama, into Pres. Trump, its, their world rule been made in comparison to prophet Jeremiah. This anointed of God being sent to advise short lived King Zedekiah, how to endured its unavoidable doomsday come.  
    -Also see what Rev 17, 7th angel is explaining to Apostle John, the fall of Mystery Babylon, Western Civilization era these not hundreds but thousands of years, by, into end time Ancient Beast, all revisited into blessed finale, Jesus' Reign, April 17, 2026. These two handwriting's on the walls examples to redeveloped are both nation to world rule, ending judgments come US/Western soil.
   -Just as these men of prediction gone before there's only one of three righteous things to be done, return to a faithful, Holy God, do the first works, as in repent. Then there's to exit to exodus the unavoidable, cataclysmic removal come, ELE'S launched and incoming especially since elephants of staying unaware stampeded, Dec 3, 2017, and ELES shown impacting since, March 3, 3019.
    -In Christ's Cross boxing Ring, error Pres. Trump in one corner, error Pres. Abbas in another, regardless the 7 horn, ten crown beast reign out weighs it all, like all mass destruction come, it too is human extinction, except the Lamb's reconciling blood, intervenes, all is Dec, 25th, 2001 thru Nov 23, Thanksgiving, 2017, it's fiery, doomsday Christmas Carol, judgement, doomed, beware, Apb, The RAM

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Frankfurt Emilio Caress and Queen Bride Vellum Adele Neelson 

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

       ...The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign...

Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      

"Look water ladies all along the waterbrook, even our ladies, please near damsels in distress, may we take a drink, mightily we thirst. Look, its our men, and Challis is with them, and Pari girl he again looks at me, Juttah Preece, Juttah Preecest must ask, are you at all certain? Ancient word has it, these waters having heightening blood to healing components? To be honest, since night is falling and so fast, we thought Preece, we may lay our beds right here, you Sia Juttah Challis being here, surely you have a word. I take it all beloved Preecest here, you as well see that Sia Daija, my Juttah wife is also here, perhaps she too have a word. Let me see all round, up and down, cottony floral beds, sweet, healing waters galore, with kindling and fire woods, weighing our beloveds down so. All your ladies n waiting, as so, all our husbands here, just saying, so perfect with wilderness marriage beds can't be a coincide, again what Sia Challis is your say? Thanks for the drink, surely we thirst, I think Juttah wife, I speak for all nuptials and prenuptial here, we would more than like to make love of this god given Graceland, just as surely as Sia Maaseiah witnessed, Holy Father in Dances. Then let's make fires and choose to make our beds, even make fun of it, look at these large leaves, large bamboo limbs, if laid right, we'll have perfect tents of them, love it Traverse love, love it" surely nearly wedded we all do, love it, and love to make love of all of it." >>>"So this is fair?, 17 days and 17 hours before Moses/Hemingway, exodus, ..."you find me, you pick my brain, it's testimonies for all its worth and then you just disappear? You should not be in here, and that's all you're to say? It's been three days, I been worried, even thinking the worst, okay, okay, Silverton, I'm sorry, okay. Hell no, no, not okay, hello, children present, I won't be long kids, I'll take my break, Mrs. Noon will come and if you play quietly, I'll re-consider the petting zoo, yes, yes, I thought you'd like that.  Ah, what else can I say if not sorry? This was all Tory premeditated, leaving little room for sympathy, I did as you asked, I investigated, the Aqua Juttah reveal Silver is just that, I learned, well in the beginning it was as you said, then the waters come and come a little more choppy.  Meaning? Hello,  hel, ah, I'm sorry, I'm so pressed for time, meaning more puzzle like, please, just tell me, adopted, ah, did you know you were adopted? What? Yeah, a teen girl gave you up because she didn't think she was mature enough to ah, raise you, I'm, are you telling me my parents weren't, but why didn't they tell me? It's probably in their Will somewhere, but your birth mom, you was born in New York, New York, your birth mom, yes, I can sit but not for long. Your, ah birth mom, she Silver was part Seminole Indian, she seemingly had only one request, that she name you and she did, Silverton, Nicholas, Coogan, Chow. My, my, my Christ, where are you getting that from? I just told you, the Juttah, Aqua reveal, it's all there, nothing hidden, you being part Indian could explain your Silver hair and, and what else? First Silverton you have to believe some people are born special and for special reasons, and? Only that your mom's maiden name was Coogan, her mom's Saurus, the same Kroff, Saurus, Coogan, even Chow, Silver who were some of the first to go into the African Juttah, there are some who say it only exist because of them.  Ah, I also researched your little Miya girl dream, I learn Silver Sia Maaseiah has had similar dreams, the Sia Maaseiah, of the African Juttah, dreams about a little Miya girl? Yes, one of them identical to yours, okay, what do you mean identical? I mean identical down to the amount of the toll bridge, that's not possible, I think I need to, ah, sit, ah down, but you are sitting. Well I'm telling you it's all there, the toll Tore you know, was two quarters, one I found easily and the other took a little more time, right, the same as hers, so I can guess until you read that you thought my testament was fraudulent? Yes, yes, I did, ah, how do I say this? Ah, Preecest Darius Juttah maiden name is Coogan, her married name is Saurus/Kroff, and as I said, there are those who believe the African Juttah, paradise Africa would not exist, if it wasn't for the Saurus, Coogan, Chow, Kroff, world exodus. As in Silverton beginning 16 years their 1996 birth, as in the Mayan 2012, but as you're learn only in hindsight, for them, there's no knowledge of the Mayan prophecy back then. So you know my birth mom name? Yes, Karsiann Coogan, Saurus Kroff, only now, Preecest, Darius Juttah, if the African Juttah has a King and Queen they're it, so your birth parents.  Just what are you telling me? The blood lineage here could explain the little miya girl transfiguration that happen to you, it could explain you ending up in El Salvador, suddenly translated Silverton thousands of miles from home and here. Here? Yes, why Silverton the Aqua Juttah, by a forfeiture of the Juttah Septennial I remind you, as close as one can get to heaven this earth, did like a turn around and come back for us, or was that for you? I'm sorry, excuse me, you're apologizing for crying? Your birth mother, Karsiann Coogan, is the class of 2012, (1996), those first of the marriage supper, married to the Darius Juttah herself isn't Silver just a close relative of Juttah's Sia Maaseiah, she is her only daughter.  Arh, arh, arh," battling tingling eyes, along a sniff, as to swallow a tighten throat, what in the world or even beyond it was this woman telling him? Surely she had it all wrong, even the adoption, especially the adoption. "What you're saying is impossible, I'm saying Sia Maaseiah is your grandmother and that young Juttah you was questioning, he's of the Deburk clan, the Paris Globe, Juttah Tribe, heard of them? They're the first to count Sia Maaseiah their oracle, not only so, I know, I know Tore, they think she's the Holy Bride manifested in the flesh, that if the bridegroom, Jesus come in the flesh, surely the Holy Bride also.  Ah my Christ, what is happening? I'm dreaming this, these tears, my mouth, neck aren't real at all, I'm, ah Christ how is this happening? This can't be happening, well, our Sia Juttah, your grand Maaseiah would say, this is the authentic beginning to the end. Does she know, about me, I mean? I can't know, possibly, and my father? There was no mention of him, but since nothing is hidden I soon learn he is Asian American, Saigon Lue Chow, which is what just your appearance, those lovely, slanted eyes, and edible dimples, that make a room go completely silent over, or have you noticed?  So when you discovered all of this? I didn't know whether to steer clear or kneel,  funny, ah, I see from that suspicious stare Tore you're serious, I admit, I'm stun, with the exception of my name, to be honest I just wasn't that suspicious. So Silver I can see, but Nicholas,  it's her father's name, Nicholas Edin Coogan and did she have other, ah children? You have a brother, Second Prince Darius, Meshullam Kadesh, it means, Reconcile, Be Holy and three princess sisters, making you First Prince, African Juttah, that is about as far as I got. But if you research her further, you're to learn of a vast family Tree, dating back to the worse prom night, the class of 2012, (1996), America's history and the first of the young marriage worshipers who escaped into the proposed for them by God Himself, a paradise, African Juttah.  I gotta go, I'm really late, where? I only just found you, I have a class, and you, you have research to do, and your own classes, a building engineer, right? Yeah Tore, but what use is that now? Think Silverton, as of Jesus' Millennium, we're going to be here a thousand years, there is no telling what we're to be, do and or build doing all that time, see you for dinner? Actually the Juttah reveal, you do not want to miss that, then you can be my escort to dinner, Torn, ah, Tore, I don't want to admit it, but that reveal just now answered a lot of questions.  I know, admittedly, so good for you, I guess for us all, look where we are because of who you are, wait, what? Yeah, just sit awhile and think about it and I'll catch you at the reveal, so you really think this is all for me, to get me to places my Genesis, blood lineage predestined? You said it, got to go, hey, walk by faith, not sight, lean not unto your own understanding, thanks, miss you already, don't, see you soon."  Why Speak In Parables? Jesus disciples asked, Him, with His responding by quoting prophets of old, saying, while, see more here, Mat 13:10-17, beware, Apb, see more here, Cadence Ncole, https://cadennr.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-unending-love-antidote-african.html, and here, the exodus of Silverton Nicholas, https://cadennr.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-unending-love-antidote-african.html

Prophecy Link

Seeing 1999 a handwriting on a wall, Jeremiah 37:8; seeing Jan 13, 2019, a hand writing on a wall, 2015's predicted, 99 bowls of molten lava. Beware, Apb

     What we know about deadly radiation explosion at Russian military site
https://youtu.be/eQzjibYKCGA  (Harsh truth is, any trying to save doomsday America, or Planet earth, is proven to be an enemy to biblical prophecy fulfilling, to God thrusting in Wine press, reaping of martyred blood, guilt, repent or perish! Beware, Apb

The Two Quarter Toll, Crossing Over into Translation, A New Era/Error, Jesus Millennial Reign!   

     -A New Fear Factor, Jesus Millennium Reign, April 17, 2026-3026, Asking The Bride Jan 13, 2018, will Angels also ascend/what's the secret of Memphis? -Didn't Pres. Putin brag days ago he agree with error Pres. Trump's migration to US minorities, madness? I've warn him before about agreeing with error Trump, an 8 plus quake hit his territories then. Aligned to Gog and Magog, a nuclear fate and 50 mil US deaths; Pres. Trump's US/Canada West/North Pacific. 
     -Though specialist won't say, it's been in a VEI 8 cocktail of a super eruption since his July 4th celebration was hit by disasters. His July 3, 4, in these problematic areas was hit by three large quakes. Soon cracking a fissure along California Ridgecrest, China Lake; having produced over 30 thousands quakes and counting; with the juan de fuca fault zone showing odd fire signatures and spewing several fires in Oregon and now Montana. 
     -Those multi-thousands mini quakes dutchsinse hint could be harmonic in nature, meaning predicted 99 bowls of magma is rising, moving, the unforeseen PROF creep, sneak, snaking factor all along North America's Craton/Continent I forewarn. Until just 24 hours past, Aug 5th, I woke from a hand nervously writing, ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE, and soon as I closed my eyes, nervously it commenced writing. The handwriting on a wall judgement goes back to Daniel 5, grandson king of kings Belshazzar having his rebellious madness, it's blood guilt, weighed and sentenced. 
     -Only he had no time left, when king of kings America Dec 25, 2001, was given Eze 4, Dan 9, Rev 11, Rev 13, 190 months to bring an end to sin, now a 61st, Rev 2, Jesus, Matrix ten day count; the Medes and Persians, Bush's, Obama's and Trump's error Israel/Palestine and ISLAM/Iran over took him that night. You see why just as God 1998/June 26, 2017 said get to repentant altars, HE also said, learn end times events. As 534 BC, 2004, AD Angel Gabriel forewarn, all biblical prophecy is being revisited until Daniel 9:27, final week of years; see Pres. Trump/ Kushner's April 17, 2019's non-aggression pact. 
     -All end times into God's Revelations book are being fulfilled, yours is blessed escape or damnation as of lakes of fire inundating all your treasures above right into the eternal lakes of fires beneath. Speaking plainly 1998, 3 yrs. before Sept 11th attacks; Holy Lord said in my ear as I washed dishes, "it's gonna get really, really bad; then weeks prior to Sept 11th, 2001, I heard, "something bad is about to happen; only I responded, yeah in ten years or so, so much worse earth quaking disasters 2010/11. When Jesus who always spoke in parables, spoke plain it stunned disciples, so imagine my shock, when Holy HE again spoke so plain; knowing God is not mocked, blood guilt sown is blood guilt reaped; the thrusting in Rev 14, reaping sickle right now, get it, get Jesus, get, out, Apb, The RAM And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Richard Lee McPhearson and Queen Bride, Shirley Irene Votts  


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity

Unto Kincaid Anais Lutheran and Payne Ivana Jeffers was born twin daughters Terrace 
Alexander Lutheran, Torrance Alexis Jeffers and a son Kaiser Aisha Lutheran

...Scene, Mark Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Exodus, XVII and VII..

      "And I, Sia, Tribunal Challis Philipe Artelon, now pronounce all prenuptial couples here, taking the Juttah vows, the Genesis marriage, you may love,  to make love to your newly wedded spouses, right here, this phenom grace land, even grace period, let all say, hallelujah!  Now our beds and all done, we're to take it's pleasure, first, I heard someone found us fruit we can put on kindling and roast over the fire, as hungry as I fear we all are, I can't tell you, how delicious, Rowland man, that all sound. And fun, we don't have mash-mellows, but we have passion fruit, found in a stunning meadow, see how Preecest put that, we toast both fruit and water, and drink to our newly wedded. That's you Camberley and Hayes, Rowland and Julianna, Diemen and Annika, you Walker man and Paige, I would love to steal his name,  Landonardo  and Nia,  River Kessle   man and Jesses, Kellan and Rossland, Clint man and Tirrabella,  Courtside and Pari, look at you Darri and Katina, our Tina.  I'm sure Sia Challis, I speak for all newly wedded here, when I Court say, thank you all for that toast, and this paradise Africa feel, beginning to our honeymoons. But look ah, Sia Challis, did I hear you say, Sia Maaseiah witnessed God dancing? Yeah, she speak of it, once glancing into heaven, she witnessed God dancing, said mighty Eli him was celebrating His People, Anointed, His Holy Children I guess I'll say, finally being those of faith most of all,  again, those of faith, most of all."     >>>Present day,  The Africa Juttah, Septennial, years past the Moses/Hemingway Exodus...
see here, www.thejuttahseptennial15.blospot.com


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

"You heard me Memphis Kylan man, did grand Maaseiah pray hurricane Dorian away? If you read her comments Cassius man you know she asked all saints of God to pray God protect the trajectory the exodus of America's Continent would take. Knowing, that's into US Georgia for as far as Africa's West Coast, those areas she believe Rev 12 Michael and star warring armies sat in care over, bringing the Bride up and refugee Americans out. Saying Cassius man, what's the slowest moving hurricane right now and which Atlantic Basin just had the slowest start to its hurricane season, possibly on record? Some even terrified Sias all, it wasn't gonna happen, talk about God controlling all powers this planet/ Universe. Then if not God, I read her say then mother nature herself has a knack for bringing bible prophecy to past. The wife and I sat in a hot sauna and laughed about that for a while. No doubt the LGBTQ and P for Pedophiler agenda, retailiating against the scientific find there is no same sex gene found. So they come back saying there's no proof of God, Sia Maaseiah responds then if no God, let's say Mother nature. Targeting mens weight of blood guilt, has one extinction level events lined up one after the other, nuclear, solar and molten, 50 million predicted to die US, Western soil alone, call it what you want but I suggest you repent! Genius man, just, genius, I couldn't help but shake my head. Then she comes back with since Trump's is being followed by sudden destruction. How his fourth celebration hit by 3 large quakes and its areas, US, Canada West Pacific been in a VEI 8 mode, just a cocktail of seismic events since. Yeah Lakeside man, until even that boat fire California coast is suspicious. Then Sia Maaseiah, ask do you really wanna know what's gonna happen error to doomsday Trump start building a wall around commanded by the Sunlight God's Throne, exodus of America's Continent? I got goosies, Sias all, just saying, I got goosies, when Egypt's Pharaohs stood in blessed exodus way, they got ten plagues, one a death bringer targeting first borns, that's all mankind right now, first born, not God's Lamb, Jesus,  born again, just saying! You Sia Silverton, what do you suggest people do? Sia Maaseiah made a distinction between America's Trump and God's Trump, saying those choosing 4th July celebration over exodus beware! So when she said Trump's and his followers 4th would be targeted by sudden destruction, 3 large quakes, another a week past just now. Those areas, that boat fire been a quaking, swarming, firing mess since,with her since Jan, 2019, predicted 99 bowls of molten lava, in Aug, getting two more references to Yellowstone, one a hand hardly writing escape Yellowstone and one she wake from hearing, after Yellowstone 101 eruptions, God's response to Trump's wall hindering exodus with a super eruption would be just like our for six millennia Holy God ridding his anointed to his creation of such a rebellious, dangerous, deadly  threat. Then right here upon another revisit of the predicted 2015, September 23 to 25th Bride's ETE, that's beloved a year revisit also of Jesus asking about Angels ascending with the Bride? So the question Sias all is do you want to be anywhere near molten, Infernos US/Canada W. Pacific to its Midwest, Midsouth, to New England during or after Sept 23 to 25, well, do you? You think as Sia Maaseiah those boat fire victims were already overcome by gasses to smoke inhalation long before those flames, why they made no attempt to escape? Sound like a syfy movie, she would say, but she has been there before, about underwater magma rising and it turned out to be so. Just put it this way, those areas are called United States of Barbecue for a reason, escape or burn to death, you and yours. UAB, like that flash drive her 2015, Syed Farook fixed into her steering column before he or Islam highjacked any semblance of peace come to take, burn our cities, as in Evolent dear, they're all come,jall branded, ELE'S, just as she has always said, no escape except blessed Briexit to Blaexit.  Before you sprint off loving girl what tell is health screening? I told you I'm not, you know, but if you Pier Swanson insist, before lunch, see you there, with bells on mother to be, we'll see, love you, love you too, later. Seeing a hand write 99 bowls of molten lava on a wall, wasn't God's wrath already showing the hand He would play if wall building commences? Why are you literally whispering Cassius man, there's no secret in reveals. You're off too love? I have research, want to know more about these four bound Angels, the Euphrates River, if Rev 12 Michael is star warring in heavens, casting down there high places, what did heaven's host forewarn would happen to us, and three burst of it? Great sorrowers unlike any time this planet or Memphis Ky man, ever again, see you in Sia Bonai's conference, actually beloved I'll walk you as far as my assignment, perfect, let's go, see y'all.

[Huge mystery explosion envelopes remote Russian military base in Siberia sending hundreds of terrified residents fleeing for their lives in mass evacuation] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/MUxUYU
[US stocks post worst day of the year after China devalues its currency] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/fZsYYU [Chicago shootings leave 47 shot, 4 fatally; Mt. Sinai Hospital closes emergency room] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/vjNMTU [Trump Blames Everything But Guns And Himself For El Paso And Dayton Mass Shootings] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/wmbhTU -I heard as I began, no I saw a hand writing nervously, escape Yellowstone. I'm talking every time I closed my eyes a nervous hand commenced writing. Just now unintentionally my grilled eggs just shape twice into what look to be a half of the United States, with a prefect Florida state, as in escape into the US Georgia/Africa's, North America's Continent exodus? Again, that's the entire NAC; just tell me, how desperate as Rev 10, Mighty Angel and Rev 17, 7th Angel, plus I'm pretty sure now reigning Bride is with Holy THEM; 534 BC/2004 AD Angel Gabriel explained she would be; so the mightiest of THEM making an appearance only ten days Jan 23, 2018, after perfect man Jesus, Jan 13, 2018, asked ascending Bride will Angels also ascend? So how desperate is even Holy of Holies desperation at America's to world exodus? -Just imagine closing your eyes and a hand commenced writing 2008/09, it was Jeremiah 37:8, Jan 13, 2018/19 it's, 99 bowls of molten lava; just hours past, it's escape Yellowstone,. Only one US soil, largest molten lava producer this planet, beside hell enlarging into ours, itself, right, right? Then July 19, 2019, I saw the cracking of heaven's crystal ceiling, last I saw that, like some out of Rev 6, 6th seal, crying hide us, God's wrsth done come;, it cut along these huge shards of crystal sky and missiled right down upon, into what 1996, death Rider reveal described as Prophet Ezekiel's days, abominable, detestable, lives, lands and churches, who'd forsaken God; got HOLY THEM and got gone yet? Beware, Apb, see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/prophecy-links-2008-into-2019-bowls-of.html?m=1

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Kincaid Manning Zenith and Queen Bride, Genesis Kalivia Vienna  


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity


Unto Kincaid Manning Zenith and Genesis Kalivia Vienna was born a son Reynolds Khalid Zenith, a son, Dimitri Kalian Zenith and a son Coli Greyson Vienna

Scene, Mark Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Exodus, XVII and VII


   "The question Cassius you asked with fear and trembling is like asking while you know the answer, yes writing 99 bowls of molten lava on a wall was a threat, even Rev 17:16-18 fulfilled. Wow, out of all the world leads Pres. Trump fixed to box I bet he never thought Rev 17 and 18 God, would be ONE of the God of all gods, of them, all. Standing here as lately as Jan 2018, one foot the sea, one foot the planet, even US soil, map. Portraying astronomical authority's well still admonishing us to take commanded exodus serious, no more doomsday passovers, again escape! I'm off to research library, off to know more about Abaddon and his armies, even those scorpion warriors, that you all's grand Maaseiah also witnessed, so who's keeping secrets? How is that Cam  man a secret? It's right there in her prophecy links, yeah not too far from her seeing a New White House and Royal family descend, the first and old, passed away, all come new, probably by those 2015, and 2019, 99 bowls of molten lava. We all watching from a pinnacle as high up, away as Rev 12 second heaven's intercessions. So I say, as the days of the Hemingway exodus to Rev 7, mountain of translation, it is what it is Cam man, we are where we are, and just where Sia's all, are we, huh? You coming love, going? I have to make deposits, the pediatric center, if you know what I mean. Come, I'll see you there, see you guys in conference, ua, see you both. Look, you guys ever watch Super Volcano, that British movie about Yellowstone? This mass eruption comes from underground, then at its worst it's to kill, injure and leave homeless tens of millions, as in not just thousands. The come from beneath got me, like Sia Maaseiah's deathrider, the earth opens, it leaps out. So this extinction by molten lava fires now come been predicted for decades now. I'm off to the nursery, but all our non Juttah loved ones know all this right; why Jesus compared them to Noah's day, normalcy bias, right? Beware, repent, escape, Apb,

Prophecy Links

[Chicago shootings leave 47 shot, 4 fatally; Mt. Sinai Hospital closes emergency room] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/vjNMTU -This outbreak of bloodbath read like the witnessed into Pres. elections, 2008/09/ 2018/2019; the rise of Ancient Beast rule; one mighty beast from the sea, one mighty beast from the earth, (see Rev 13); when come an outbreak of Hussein filing stations and breaking news, ambulances; at the time, those two great beast, I thought were Hussein Obama and Rahm Emanuel; now both ex to Chicago politicians; beware, Obama's, come as a revisited Dan 12/Rev 13, was a prelude to Ancient Beast rule, Trump's, compared to Eze 38, 39, Gog and Magog is Ancient Beast rule, come, beware, Apb, see here, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com, see, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/prophecy-links-2008-into-2019-bowls-of.html?m=1
-I Pet Goat 2 August Attacks! Completely Solved! 811 Master Code - Aug 11th? https://m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/prophecy/2019/2507326.html -Beware, In July 2017, there was something about Aug 29, that end up being about Pres. Trump, H. Harvey and many destruction following, Texas and missile launching N. K. Kim; July 2019, there's something about Aug 23rd, do beware the predicted hearly two decades now, wars; terrorism, nuclear to Armageddon, beginning as Arab/Asian invasions, US/Western soil Jer 37:8, Eze 4/5 Dan 4/5, Rev 17:16-18/Rev 18, again all US/Western Rule sentenced soil, total removal, beware, Apb

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Richard Lee McPhearcson and Queen Bride, Shirley Irene Votts  


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 2026/3036 into Infinity

Unto Tristy Straiton Viceroy and Lorna Shyne Strong was born a goddaughter, Jenmifer Daglfney Straiton, a daughter, Elicity Novana Straiton, and a godson Bristow Stratton Streng

Scene, Mark Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Exodus, XVII and VII


    "If those boat fire, divers were already dead by gases to smoke inhalation that's one blessed way to die by a fiery extinction level event. Because a pyroclastic cloud death is suffering from having like fire burning in your lungs, even your blood, your skin, but was dying in Noah's flood to like now save the Genesis Genealogy any better? Court, Courtland man, you dozing to dazing, remember even in judgement God is longsuffering, merciful, crafting a means by which to escape, every time, every time, Court man. Thats saying, as in people just don't listen until it's too late. Here US/Canada soil, while Trump spend billions building a wall, that toll climbs into a cracking heaven ceiling, a whooping tens of millions. Even while grand Maaseiah witnessed Jesus and a New White House descend, she saw 15% dead. Look, we don't fret over Israel losing two thirds to reset God's form of righteousness, we won't fret none of God's Will. Found saying since the Genesis woman's seed, He as well crying since day one, repent, escape or perish, right, right? Then from there Memphis Carter man, of stampeding elephants of staying unaware, lean not unto thine own understandings, right? Gotta go, I can just hear her fussing, yeah, blessed day. Courtland man. What he call you? Memphis Carter, of stampeding elephants of staying unaware, l guess like you BFA files man, y'all gonna have to think of a short for all of that. So mcoseosu take out the o's and we have, mcsesu, let's just call him Morpheus 2 and leave it. Nall you don't, plus I was kidding and I'm leaving while I still got my birth name, well sorta, alright Car man but you started it, we all best get gone, yeah, I don't wanna get fussed at either." >>>"I know, I Know, I keep saying I'm not going, but you can't help yourself, is he sleep? He is yes, so what topped table top subjects to reveals for breakfast? I almost Danny, got my name changed to Morpheus 2, huh? Yeah, something Courtland said, you tell them about grand, grand text? I told you grand Maaseiah shared it, it was mostly about her Memphis grands anyway, yeah well Jesus' Cross was about the Jews now Car, it's the world, THEY ALL, love, we all love. You have like 15 minutes with him, I'm gonna go, remember he come home with us tomorrow. I got his scheduling down pack and all, we loving girl Danielle, both do, go, go, we been training for this since Renny, so since day one, we'll be fine. Okay, see you for lunch, just don't get tied up with those Juttah cousins of yours, I won't, I won't even go that way, then see you later Morpheus 2, don't you. Please Danny, don't past that around, Memphis Carter is already too much, kiss me well, and I'll think about it, I already miss you, miss you, love you. My first Juttah son, Jackson, look at you, I can't wait for grand, grand to see you, I can't wait to get you home. Yes, I said home. I know you're tired of sharing your space with all others, now you'll have your own everything, spared no expense, even a big sister. Knock, knock, good morning Sia Saurus, it's time for little one's bath, you hear? You're saved from too many loving kisses by a bath, thank you guys for taking such care of my son. only loving father that we're all pleasured to, good day, sweet sleep, same to you, boy son, love you, I'll tell your big sister, you said hello."

Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance Danielle Saurus and a son, Jackson Carter Renaissance, Cunningham

 Why speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, Lamentations, Revelations, Parables and Prophecies? For they say, the Lord, seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the work; interpreted, and just as the deceptive as the serpent Eden's garden, the Lord God, Creator has no more dealings with planet earth, it's billions inherits Eden's fallen paradise.
   -Further meaning since Noah's Ark flood, God's Genesis man, marriage is no more planet earth, universe, these for six millennia into this present nano-second, by nano-second, Jesus said, it, when he said during his pending crucifixion, this world is not His, our, His Heir Anointed, reigning as Kings and Queens themselves, not our Kingdom; knowing beware, repent, escape, Escape Yellowstone, the molten inundating PROF, the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, NACCC, beware, Apb, The


Comments