Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

      And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The Jesus Husband, Nicholas Edin Coogan  and The Righteous Bride, Maaseiah Adonai Saurus 

The Unending Love Antidote
www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com
www.thejuttahseptennial.blogspot.com


     Also Starring: Mason Jerrod Lightville and Malila Katherine Carney, Celroy Anthony Lightville and Harkison (Hark)), Faraday Carney. Nathaniel Christopher Neelson Indiana and Indiana Khatri Crop, Chief Joseph, Abraham, Luther,, Clinton, Hillsfeet and Memphis Plectra Zenith, Sitting Bull, Noah, Tubman, Roosevelt and Axilla Gentry Carney Hillsfeet, Geronimo, Joseph, Evers, Washington, Hillsfeet, Red Cloud, Jaboc, King, Jefferson, Hillsfeet and Henry Erica Fredericks, Dresden Kellum Salone Alfredo and Willowleaf, Ida Be, Michelle, Gates, Antonia Grayson Samson and Cinder Ariana Grant, Aerwen Genève Coup and Austria Elena Hannibal, Demario McCarran Coup and Ameren Ramona Samson and Dragoon Belone Jacobson and Brandon (Brandy), Uerlyn Rousah   

Give to the Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com
Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Chief Joseph, Abraham, Luther, Clinton, Hillsfeet and Memphis Plectra Zenith was born a son Pontiac Ransom Hillsfeet, a son Holston Ruby Lake Hillsfeet and a son, Dalsas Adonis Zenith        
Unto Sitting Bull, Noah, Tubman, Roosevelt Hillsfeet and Axilla Gentry (Girly, Girly) Carney, was born a daughter, Tatanka-Iyotanka, Fiona (Fe Fe) Hillsfeet, a daughter, Valona Angel Sky Hillsfeet, and a son Cohort Sea Breeze Hillsfeet and a son Tanyanika Blue Hawk      
Unto Geronimo, Joseph, Evers, Washington, Hillsfeet and Haisley Anaiah Forthwith was born a son, Issac, Metacomet, Bevel, Obama, Hillsfeet, a son, Artwork, Paisley Arden Hillsfeet and a daughter, Sarah, Pocahontas, Winfrey, Hillary Forthwith  
Unto Red Cloud, Jaboc, King, Jefferson, Hillsfeet and Henry Erica Fredericks, was born a son,  Apache, Firebright Goyathlay, Hillsfeet, a daughter, Lattimore Addison Hillsfeet  and a son, Sunburn Branding Iron Hillsfeet      

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Frankfurt Emilio Caress and Vellum Adele Neelson was born a daughter, Quintana Saline Caress, a daughter, Palatine Inanna Caress,       

...Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

                                             Scene XVII And VII

     "It's not his flash drive," yarning hard into a blow of a steaming cup did a glance from the kitchen window show the Artelon Dorm as all alike the planet. This would yet be another day of getting all out, into the African Juttah, it's African Juttah septennial come, clearly all that could land Juttah Heirs helicopters were arriving. "Where the heck are they going, didn't you tell them? Of course I told them, I wouldn't be much of a spiritual leader of godliness, we wouldn't Spirit if I didn't tell them, most will relocate with us," seeing Lakeside Pier Swanson and his alike brothers friends Caliph and Adrian seeming to take an alternate exit, deeply concern were both their Artelon Dorm overseers, Christian Cros and Spirit River Artelon.  "Lakeside and I guess I'll say his, they would only agree like some others to go south for spring break, that's even if I can get him to go that far. He's sulking along his father, a procrastinating pepper instead blaming God since he lost Lakeside mother and six of her friends. Remember that Christmas Indian Ocean human catastrophe, then I can't blame him, remember I was in and out of love with God? I'd lost  lost Becky, Milla, my way of life, ah, yeah, I remember how heart struck we all were, first her, then mother, then, father, but with him not so much.  Now what were you saying about a flash drive? The one during Syed Farook reveal, that wasn't his, like John's book of revelations, that was Sia Maaseiah works of revelation, only in the form of present -day technology, as a flash drive.  Meaning all reveal was at it's end, like Cros, put to the side for now, Daniel's final week dawn and what this reckless man represented, Islamic reign was rising and she knew it.  Actually shed seen it plenty, that's why she was able to use Revelation 11:1, 2 to place, or call not just a Hussein US reign, but a Saddam US Whitehouse.  Just as she Cros witnessed world reign America thrown down, she witnessed kingdom, nations of the middle east take rule over the world, nothing to get happy about they're all being set up for the six millennia predicted fall of all rebellious, devilous and demonic rule this planet ever or ever again.  Perhaps seeing as Daniel even that a little Iran, like a little horn, overthrowing, with God's reaping wrath at all West Rule, Elohim's puppeteering the overthrow of this petrodollar manslaughter, as Spirit it is written in Revelation 17, 18, the permanent fall of the great whore, king of kings America, like this ultimate falling out among thieving murderers, rebellers devils and demons.  Then the person or angel with her Spirit during that recent line upon line Rite Aid Pharmacy reveal, as, as of the reapers themselves bearing sword like syringes as well indicating deadly to damning pharmaceuticals; perhaps the little Miya girl, even who is the woman with her back turn only serving, or, or waiting on her? Just saying creepily I will wait on you, is Sia Maaseiah saying one thing, but in her heart meaning another, what's that, they'll wait on her? They're wait on her Cros, but it changes nothing, why she kept getting that particular back turn, closed case counter, and those same totals, still, I passed that question around my class and both Hillsfeet, Ghost River and Big, Little Bear agree with me. The woman with her back turn, that it had to be an alter version of herself, my god Spirit, then she's the only outcome Sia Maaseiah doesn't want to accept, ah my god, ah, during the 2015 escape either to Georgia or Heaven.  Remember when transferring loved ones, pending tribulators, upon their return for her, she was yet pecking away at forewarnings until the question was like, are you now. ready? Then this pharmacy dream is revealing this is happening, seeing it, accepting it, like it or not, just those mighty Revelation Angels to bowls judgement forewarn, no further delays. Then where else Christian has Sia Maaseiah seen a back turn to her, well turn to the church it was said? A live mirror imagine, decades back, she's grooming herself and the mirror come of a vision of God with His Throne backed into them all. Just as well meaning here, that back turn woman was a mirror image of herself yet saying as you just pointed out, no more doomsday Passovers, can't be changed decide quickly Briexit or Blaexit?  Plus remember those Mighty Angels visiting her relentless efforts after the lost they told her this very thing, and even that Spirit was during an awarded already ingenious, Rev 2 Matrix ten day count timetable, counting down ever surmounting greater to greatest trials.  A little over a year now, portrayed as riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers into end time prophecies to revelation chapters opened, as always Spirit River, all her reveals, so, so amazing.  But look, if you and Csterling girl are gonna have something other than coffee for breakfast, these are Mrs Martha's final hours here, yeah, what did she decide? of course Spirit she want to escape with us, but she can't persuade her family, so if no USA they're going back to Mexico, but, but Sia, yeah she know, none of the America's are safe, not even the Caribbean coast.  So her being a believer like the marriage worshipers electing to go southeast, they're now Spirit literally in the hands and trust of God's blessed exodus.  I have to admit Christian, possibly as well those Ezekiel 9 reapers, seen as to strike the heart of stampeders, Sia Maaseiah say descending many while ascending a few others, a judgment seat even while in flight, yeah Ezekiel 5 portrays something similar, so faith in God if never before, just come everything blessed eternal.  I better go, it's literally running Milla crazy trying to decide what to take with her, I keep telling her she's not to need any of it, but she can't see it, not yet Spirit anyway. One more thing Cro, you calculated what a subtraction of those (Eze 4, Rev 11, Rev 13) 190 years and 40 days is gonna be like? I tried to calculate it in my head and come terrified when it made me reconsider said subtraction would land us into the era of the first ever US, Indian thanksgiving.  Ah my god Spirit, do you know how beyond anything imagined, ironic that would be? But I think that would be like more like 400 or more years into the past.  Like the 1600's or so, okay, okay, I'm looking, I'm looking, yeah, yeah here it is, and good memory, the first thanksgiving was Nov 22, 1621, but but, Cros wasn't declared a national holiday by President Lincoln unto 1863. But, still, that calculated subtraction will still leave us around a Thanksgiving to Christmas, 1811, 1812, if so Spirit River, then the secret of Memphis is the New Madrid revisited 1811, 1812. Presently as of the largest earthquakes ever US soil, with Christian a ten point two quake of hers pending since 2017,  yeah, yeah, I gotta go, I can just hear Mill right now just blaming my tardiness on everything gone wrong.   I saw a red chopping block, like poised somewhere close, what could that mean, do I really Cros wanna know what that mean? Well, honestly there's the 2005, Britain and America being commanded to be separated into itty, pitty pieces, yes, I thought of that, but I as well I thought about the saying one's head being placed on a chopping block, like the guillotine maybe; ah my God, what? Ah, the two times purchase, the pharmacy reveal, the two quarters predicted to die world wide, the two quarters for crossing over into the 7th Millennia of the genesis man, marriage, Jesus's one thousand year reign.  Go, go, run, or we'll Cros have nothing to talk about the flight over into Africa, not gonna argue with you, see you then, plus check on Csterling girl, see what she wanna eat, right, right, thanks for reminding me I have a wife now, a pregnant wife Spirit at that, see ya!"   >>>"My, my, ah, what is that? That's why I brought you out, you had to see for yourself, it looks the sky is on fire, that the world is ending, all of the above Nicholas Edin, all of the above. How long it's been like this? To be honest it's like it just appeared out of nowhere, you can tell by all the loud commotion people, even emergency agencies, Nicholas, little by little, people are beginning, hey you guys, Lue, Lyn Lnn, you guys are just now seeing this? Yeah, what is it, it can't be good right, seeing the entire sky, a blinking red light? I did get a dream last light, (Jan 19, {2019}), about being summoned to a red room, about ash piling onto bridges, I gathered, referenced it a red alert.  I mean you guys I've seen a cover, even a blanket of red like this, but it was throughout the US country, not the sky, look like everyone is coming out on their balcony, yeah I'm wondering what is this all gonna mean for us tomorrow? Tomorrow Lue, what about tonight, will we even be able to sleep? I don't know if you all know it, you Mrs. Coogan being able to know, see things before it happen, but US states are under a threat of an EMP, the government is even warning, yeah Lue, but NASA is also warning about NEO's as you Mrs. Coogan predicted are getting largely undetectable, unpredictable, they being so plenteous and not so random.  I did hear years ago, possibly 2010, I assume a territorial spirit over the planetary beings say, and I quote you guys,"I don't care what the heavens do anymore! I need to ask you both, is this why the Juttah Septennial has been activated, because you all, wait is, is, ah my that's a huge fireball! That's gonna hit, hurt somebody, even kill something, yeah Lue what about all the planes up there? I bet they're rearranging them right now, getting them down as quickly as they can, look, we gonna go bury our heads in breaking news, alright you two, I guess we will as well, okay, later. What the hell loving girl is going on? Everything possible to bring an end to all rebellion Nicholas Edin, everything possible, all various ELE's events remember? I saw this," lowly, talking back at him, as to not alarm more than these harrowing, earth shattering events already. "I saw an indescribable event go on with the sky, just like this, only then Nicholas like Apostle John described of a world, heaven stretching earthquake, this sky began to split, break and crack along huge shards and missile itself down upon us and I tell you if this is that, that's next.  Just a total bombardment of the heavens, earth and mankind, just as Ly Lynn said Nasa said, you do know Tiffany you're talking about the deaths of many people? Yes, here in France, in the US States and Nicholas all the planet, but scripture predicted such death tolls first, there leaders just keep them unaware, and now it's just happening.  I heard you tell Lynn, there was Nicholas something about being summoned to a red room, what does, I don't know, I know we just had a super blood moon on the second year revisit Nicholas of hearing during President Trump's inauguration as Bush, as Obama/Clinton, that fifty million people would die US soil! "We knew Nicholas this would happen, it's why we activated final stampedes into New Africa, okay, okay, don't get so, ah, let's go see what they're saying on breaking news huh, see what's for dinner? I know, I know, I know, stop cutting those golden eyes at me like that, but you Tiffany virtually have to eat, I can try the fast thing in your stead, you did, you couldn't, remember? Yeah but I Tiffany had no conviction then, Nicholas, what are we, you and I having, ah my god, are those explosions, those are explosions, ah my god, ah my god, it's really, ah happening, should we take cover? I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I knew it, I told the Globe, Christian Cros, all, I knew we'd been at this too long, I knew it, Tiffany, TIffany!" I see them," and suddenly there were angels all around them and Nicholas Edin never looked up again, "I ah, see them, where Lord Sariel are you taking us this time? You will know beloved Holy One, only once we've arrived His Ancient of Days, Charge, is this a demonstration to imitation of fulfillment or its for many millennia now actuality, robes of righteousness, linen clean, Holy Kings fitted for Holy Queen? We will take you along a flyover this entire doomed planet, if you Sia Maaseiah want to see, you will see, if you Sia Maaseiah do, not want to see, you will not see, do you understand? Yes, Tiffany, there are so many of them,” something Maaseiah Adonai, (Tiffany Ann), had experienced all her life, but a first for Nicholas Edin, that He could see any way, and how beyond heart threatening, to amazing to humbling. “Yes Lord as Lord Israel proposed, but what about all these others, my beloved ones, and friends? If they are yours, they are ours and are already with us, please Lord Urusalem come, time is of the essence, of course, please Lord Sariel, have your way with us both.  As you will Lord Urusalems, as you will, this is really happening?" As prostrated as one could be above one's bended knees, though most of this Angelic Host remain a luminous shadow of sorts, this single one Maaseiah Adonai called, Lord Sariel, he shined forth the brightest and mightiest of them all. “Then it's off to New Africa, the Juttah Septennial, Marriage Supper All? Perhaps it is so Lord Urusalems, bidden to Lamb of God Wedding Supper, then perhaps it is not so at all, Lord Raguel, Lord Simiel, Lord Asriel, please, take us all this way!” Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their stone gods, from one religion, politician to another so are they, Apb, The RAM, see more here, the Aqua Juttah Escape Reveal, see more of the Revelations of Lucifer (Hele's) penetriary, here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xxvii.html  and here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xxviii.html










Comments