I Will Say Of The Lord, He Is My Refuge And My Fortress: My God; In Him Will I Trust. Surely He Shall Deliver Thee From The Snare Of The Fowler, And From The Noisome Pestilence. He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers, And Under His Wings Shalt Thou Trust: His Truth Shall Be Thy Shield And Buckler

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Dickerson Nashis Hannity and the Righteous, Queen Bride, Pristina Orica Phillip

The Unending Love Antidote

Also Starring: Pearlman (Perl) Michelle Lenna and  Cathia Vallejo Gooseman, Camdenton Verruca Alfredo and Quintana Saline Caress Genaro Reynolds Lawson and Patatine Inanna Caress, Arrack Jermyn and Keystern Eliana Neil and Arietta Roseland Lawson, Cobra Burleson Neelson and Xenias Diametric  Lawson, Bradenton Aeolis Lawson and Kassidy Tyneka Daniel, Terrain Brazeen Phillips and Radisson Apollo Lenna, Alston Bishop Phillips and Eiddyson (Eiddy) Racine Daniel, Tyron Lyndsay Teams and Lainson Hazel  Viceroy, Jovanni Sariah Teams and Cynthia Ella  Teams, George, Atchison Zariah Teams and Talleston (Tally), Shaughnessy Phillip, Royston Clarisse Viceroy and Ami Reston Colum Hannity.  

Give to the Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com
Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto  Pearlman (Perl) Michelle Lenna and Cathia Vallejo Gooseman, was born a daughter Alivia Ballerina Lenna, a daughter, Acidy Floris Lenna and a son Colenso Elian Gooseman      
Unto Camdenton Verruca Alfredo and Quintana Saline Caress was born twin son Adonis Jaquez Alferdo, a son Acquis Jamila Alfredo     
Unto Genaro Reynolds Lawson and Palatine Inanna Caress was born a son, Ural Lakington Lawson, a son, Josue Bryton Lawson and a daughter Arrington Rosary Caress         

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

Unto Arrack Jermyn Lovington and Arietta Roseland Lawson was born A daughter Remington Arianna Lovington, a daughter Channahon Erivan Lovington and a son Lytton Mathewson Lawson  

...I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler....

                                           Scene XVII And VII


     "I know right, like persons of the same sexual identity can give birth, how Ludacris they are and apparently they think we are, I just wish I'd told them equally to go and read genesis 6 and 7 because what God is describing to Noah, the abomination of fallen angels mating with human women he will extinct them all, build an ark. Unquestionably that's exactly how HE feel about the abortion to LGBTQ and P for pedophile agenda, why these end hours are called a Noah's cousin and crafted along a Moses day exodus of God escaping every kingdom, nations, tribe, tongue and people obeying Him, its Jesus Christ of righteousness from the final, fiery extinct planet earth, abominable humankind, all come. No Sioux, just think God is allowing the abrupt extinction of our technical age just as they're trying to keep us from knowing the truth of blessed signs and wonders, then you hear Jesus offering up living water for cursed since Adam this false reality. Saying how one day all mass gathering to worship God by come apostate churches, temples and mountains, again all blessed worship will be in spirit and truth as Heavenly Father is, and seek us who are truly His, blessedness. Then you can hear Matrix's' Morpheus saying how it is blessed to damn, fate has a sense of irony, God ending them all as they try to end us and alone God these six millennia into every ticking second the Ancient of Days, victor. I know, I know, it's biblical truth sealed in our heart, HIS writing it's light of life in our mind alone molds us free, well Nicholas is here, I better go, how blessed, blessed Sioux I know, you too, blessed day, sweet sleep, all, and hallelujah I say, bye"}}} "Hey loving girl, I am starving, you ordered right? Yes as always, well glancing all around you can tell why there's so much new building going on in New Africa, huh? When you Nicholas Edin say it like that, I'm reminded of the Sunlight destroying Gog and Magog by the brightness of His Coming, but right now God's Throne saying to Revelation 17, the great whore, Westworld ruling all mankind, let my people go! But still Jan 19-23, (2019), seen rising behind a victorious all this planet and the renewed heaven's Mount Luther, that even Col Gaddafi's, just as Dr King dream of a world stretching new Africa is being realized. Then equally yours Sia Maaseiah, the Holy Trinity of prophetic outreach your grand, your mother and yourself have been, these thirty plus springs, just so stunning to describe. Ah, thirst come true, this tea does taste as good as it looks, as so do you stunner husband, whoao, sorry, having heat flashes along this morning unspeakable marriage bed, please bedazzling wife don't whisper to apologize about such wonderments of eroticisms. I guess you haven't heard? Heard? Yes, about what just happen in your days ago predicted Los Angeles, what, please, what just happen? A freakish lightning storm, now what did you see, hear the last of February (2019), month? Ah thank you, this look and smell delicious," with he as she fixing his napkin into his lap, even one his collar. "I told you oddly I witnessed letter by letter the writing of the word thousands, no, that will be all, no, ah water, two glasses of water, then Nicholas I heard the words Los Angeles, and was made entirely certain about the spelling, not Angels, but Angeles, still I'm not sure, like referencing both, thousands of fallen angels descending into, over Los Angele, so what, ah did happen? Well like I said this stunner lightning storm and last count loving girl, two thousands and twenty strikes, a passenger flight had to make an emergency landing, anybody, no, well not on that plane, and that's all I know. Thank you, and I know you gonna hate me, but another only unsweetened tea, extra lemon wedges on the side, thank you so very much. I been neglecting to tell you, I told, that's Nicholas, I finally told grand, but seeing what happen in Alabama only hours Nicholas before I warn Ezekiel 9 reapers will target all procrastinating Rev 18, exodus. Then only hours later, by another mrmbb333 video seeing off the southwest cost I also got weeks ago, got the Pacific twice as well, that another weather system is brewing that can bring a storm of the century through Texas and Arizona and soon into Tennessee, even Memphis. Viewing that Nicholas jarred a concern heart as well, yes and Juttah Septennial, Paris Globe, Marked Tree Hill, Eventually pegged those giant warriors enforcing procrastination as Marvel's super natural's Thanos and his minions, verses those supernatural giants instead enforcing Moses day exodus US soil ino Georgia and eventually Africa, as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and the like, Avengers.  Yeah Nicholas I heard that, using such blockbuster cauterizes and characterizations to explicate spiritual warfare, surely the Hemingway has been launched, but Nicholas so have those double forms of extinction level events. Actually meaning pretty soon those Alabama's 23 dead will be just as easily 23 million dead and counting first all along Hawaii's, California and Canada's West Pacific. As in this haunting to hunting down as to extinct Rev 17 great whore of abominations and all riches to rag sickbeds and sleepovers in her world to universe wide web staging covertly since the first Adam to genocide the Genesis man, marriage. My love, all beginning the moment Ezekiel 37:8 1998 and Rev. 17:16-18, 2018 embolden all this militant world of enemies sent missiles firing into Hawaii, how long before had it been Maaseiah, Jesus the perfect man had just asked you as the Righteous Bride, will angels also ascend? So stunner husband, what about copyrights to reproduction infringement right? Well Dexter Leon, the producer, writer of the African Juttah family and your brother-in-law ex New York district attorney Syefan Erin Coogan are both seeing to that, you know, what laws are broken if any, and all that.  This important you didn't tell, but you told grand, I saw her two Memphis Darius's in my prophetic parables, I'm sorry your years passed, yes, I been getting his daughter Miya, then I got his son Darius the other, day. This same son Darius who in 2015, saw something disastrous happen to Hawaii that left children in Memphis orphans, what mega disaster could happen that target parents and none Georgia schools, but not Memphis children? Then Nicholas there's that 2017 question, what's the secret of Memphis, whereas in 2010, I'm sure I heard territorial spirits saying one to other, get back to Shelby Country, I know what you thinking but just recently I brought them getting out of there again, but I was yet turn down.  Okay I know that's the same house that gave us a disaster Pacific ring of fire, that same, year, how Nickie described what can only be an attack by an EMP to CME, a useless stampede into the southern border that was a failure, the same house only minutes before Hawaii 38 minutes of terror, was crying to grand, her worrying after them got the downtown newspapers bells ringing apparently the cry just as an outbreak of disasters these 45 to 46 matrixes have all been unprecedented.  I witnessed him, a Memphis Darius and other Memphis loved ones be lost in a storm, we looked and looked and we couldn't find him, and that's written in your years old links prophecy? With their grand of a Jesus husband carrying them out and off, before the worst happen five years later, I was looking for a date. But Grand Kadesh confirmed it, got the extra 25 points, the 2008, year, was the year, that a 2018 blood moon confirm Nicholas was the single year I saw all three, Obama, then, that's senator being declared the one, I woke saying, we will build an ark, and an African beleaguer male, both Memphis 2008 and forced into Georgia now 2018, showed me and participated in American escapees to refugees pouring into the coast of Africa, presently and mind boggling just in time I may add, all hindsight this 30 plus ministry, I tried to get into video African are the true Hebrews but these people, this teaching, they were yet awaiting a messiah who'd come, by the award of the man in linen timetable during Daniel's 534 BC, stalling such event some thousand years into the just now 400 year 1619-2019, repatriation of Africa, whose man in linen timetable rested on African born US President Obama until it finale two weeks and seven years was done, sending another super blood moon of confirmation, the man in linen, church age, bride outreach, western civilization is Rev 10 mighty angel done, and looking at Rev 17, 7th angel bowl judgements beginning US/Western soil, why both Holies of Holies are crying no further delays while Michael wedging along star wars in heaven the very anniversary of the predicted that fifty million in death tolls of even it's since 1974/75, petro dollar weight of blood guilt, again just these spiritual wars all about it all, I ask you Nicholas Edin Coogan, whose God is or is like, I'll say Psalms 71, Elohim God? Now look here, I was doing this before Sioux Noel call, okay loving girl, what am I looking at? Before, well first, it took me forever to find this again, just think all this reveal used to be on grand's floppy disk, even now a bag, her closet is filled with them, again I knew it would take a while to find it, said, said, I should've numbered it, right, what is right beside it, my god, the number, 97, why though? Go ahead read it, ah, there's something about Ci-buna, 1998, what is a Ci-buna? I never knew, but always thought it was an extinction level weather event, what mrmbb333 just showed us Nicholas the other day is coming even into Memphis, now finish reading.  I told you what I was looking for when I discovered this, a particular 2008 date,  now read, okay, there’s something about storms, about Memphis and flash flooding, about a search after loved ones, like Darius, the fall of peace, of lost loved ones continuously on the map, and Nicholas the date, 04/18/2011. So going on eight years past, read further, ah, a voice declaring May trials, as so the number seventeen, my seventeenth prophecy link 1998 is about seeing war on American soil, an enemy of Arab descent, a voice declaring, "war Saw." (may Trials, 03/04/2010, 05/11/2011;  It's 17th Nicholas , as in 2017, as in Rev 17, as in Matrix 17, my Matrix 17, fall around May 15, 2018, fourteen years after angel Gabriel appeared, May 15, 2004, I calculated it plenty, we know what Rev 17 says, as it was revisited ten days after Hawaii scare and right into the Jan 29th 2018, congressmen train wreck, holies of holies telling us no further delays Us soil, desolations come, apparently Nicholas our political leaders to elite already knew mass disasters were on their way as they were running from it, plus, Rev 17:16-18, 18, is about US soil enemies from  Asia, Russia to Islam being emboldened to come, take her as well burn her with fire. Now read further,  ah a  voice declaring: Memphis done lapsed, just think about Rev 10, Me, Michelle, Barack and little Miya Dunlap street, and to finish, it says, ah, a seeming time out for Memphis Tennessee on the map, year, 03/07/2010, 7 years past Bush's 2003 and three years before Obama's 2013, those the year I was reassured Nicholas again, there would be death tolls US soil for a whooping 15%, for a total of fifty million, right, the mouth gaping awe I found you in days past as you'd again shockingly discovered it as in 2010, a new Whitehouse descending as John saw a new Jerusalem, the old passed away. So not as disappointed that there's nothing new even Maaseiah about your own prophecies? Some prophets Nicholas Edin have waited, however reigning in heaven, but still thousands of years has passed over, how can I dare be begrudging about three decades or more. To be honest how I felt that I'd done all this before, was how I felt when I looked and witnessed Angel Gabriel approaching.  Nicholas, that's God was yet going to such lengths after everything He'd done and for so long, that is loving girl kinda the same thing, only seeing just nights passed those two extinction level events racing for, into US soil, that's equally what Gabriel 2004 said, all unto fulfillment. Hey, the only time most children and parents are not together, is when the kids are home on special school out days and their parents are not, wow, I never considered that, kill all parents by, now Nicholas we know that's by a final Matrix ten day count, now it's 45th into it's 46th, then finish all schools, meaning destroy all peddlers to pushers of abominable whoredoms, even decimate their seed from the planet, why Jesus , Rev 2, revisited, saying except they repent he target their children with death, even that was the morning of disaster West Pacific, Hawaii launching and panic parents were tossing their children under manhole covers, how truly terrifying. My God is Christ, that is when only all parents to overseers are their most vulnerable, separated even and we better go, run actually, we both have conferences to get to, ladies first, thank you, just so you know Mr. Coogan I can't wait to gain wrap my aching legs around you, you say that like you think, I can wait, just how important are these meetings, I know right!" Why? Jesus disciples asked Him why He speak in parables? He answered by quoting prophets of old like Jeremiah 5:21 by equally saying, well read more here, Mat 13:10-17, as to pluck ambers from the molten lava smoke of Mystery Babylon, Mystery Atlantis, America burning, Apb, The RAM, see entire parable here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-will-say-of-lord-he-is-my-refuge-and.html         






Comments