...Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress...

-God's Back Turn, Throne's Back Turn, Bride's Back, Turn, Spring 1986 thru Spring, 2019, Beware, Apb

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Dickerson Nashis Hannity and the Righteous, Queen Bride, Pristina Orica Phillip

The Unending Love Antidotewww.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com 
www.thejuttahseptennial15.blogspot.com
     Also Starring: Chief Joseph, Abraham, Luther, Clinton, Hillsfeet and Memphis Plectra Zenith, Sitting Bull, Noah, Tubman, Roosevelt Hillsfeet and Axilla Gentry (Girly, Girly) Carney, Geronimo, Joseph, Evers, Washington, Hillsfeet and Haisley Anaiah Forthwith Red Cloud, Jaboc, King, Jefferson, Hillsfeet and Henry Erica Fredericks, Dresden Kellum Alferdo and Willowleaf, Ida Be, Michelle, Hillsfeet Antonia Gravson Samson and Cinder Arena Grant, Aerwen Genève Coup and Austria Elena Hannibal, Demario McCarran Coup and Ameren Ramona Samson Dragoon Belon'e Jacobson and Brandon (Brandy) Uerlyn Rousah, Clarkson Benito Lawson and Ceric Kianna Jacobson, Kesane DE Carlo Gooseman and Addison Konica Alfredo, Pearlman Michele Lenna and Danika Erikson Samson was born a son Pearlman (Pearl), Michelle Lenna, Samson 

Give to the Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com
Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB


THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Todrick Colten Derus Stockton and Princess Oceana Tabatha Kroff was born their first daughter, Tatiana Fe'lix Stockton, a daughter, Shaughnessy Braxton Stockton and a son, Brazen Clarice Kroff
Unto Aristotle Heiress Cologne and Antelope Deer, Jaguar Deburk was born their beloved son, Samson Frederick Cologne, a dear son, Matheson Francis Cologne and a third son, Esteem, Patterson, Franklin Deburk
Unto Preece Riedler Conrad Cobbleson and Princess Brooklyn Robin Nest Kroff was born a son Raven Astrid Cobbleson, and twin sons Parrish Tennison Cobbleson and Bishop Tristan Damien Kroff



THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Tatum Oniel Cobberson and Princess Ni Be we Consquella, Isabella Kroff was born twin daughters Hadee Caelan Kroff and Habaiah Kaamil Kroff, a son Cooper Listan Kroff and twin sons Dejan Cas'sel Kroff and Sterling Equardo Cobberson and a son Chandler, Brantly, Kroff

...Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress...



Scene XVII and VII

     "Tell me, what? You just not gonna believe this, I don't, grand Memphis relative saying only minutes before the Jan 13, 2018, Hawaii missile scare, the downtown news paper bells are ringing, that's Nicholas a revisit to an earthquake prediction Dec 3, 1989-1990, do I need remind you the Nov 24/25, 2017, Rev 2, Matrix ten day countdown award its first was Dec 3, 2017 exactly, Nicholas, exactly.  Remember grams box of things I ask you to grab, and I just yesterday Maaseiah ask if you wanted it to put in storage? I said yes, then I said no, thinking I could still research that date of seeing America refugees pouring in Africa's coast, I open it, pull out a folder, open said folder, first I see are two March 3rd, 2010 Articles, the year our world Nicolas was to end only a predicted during Bush's 2003 Barack, Hussein Administration was yet pending for two weeks and seven years the reminder of the Dan 12, man in Linen sworn in grace period, the Rsv 13, Ancient Beast reign, presently for America, West Rule, a farewell to arms.  Anyway such an understatement right now, but one 2010 article immediately say, USGS, More Large Earthquakes For Central US, and the other yet pending disaster US/Canada/Hawaii West Pacific Ring 9f Fire, again saying the day the earth stood still, like I saw Nicholas, the 2001, weight of blood guilt, Intrepid dream, for a lost of 190 years. This article is about a scientist, a climatologist who rightly predicted a San Francisco quake, was now predicting the same to happen along the New Madrid, Memphis TN and throughout the midwest, midsouth, around Dec 2-3, 1989-1990. Presently not only a predicted 2015/Jan 13, 2018 outbreak with seismic activity, by its first of now 48 Matrix counts, all prophecy into Revelation 1-22 chapters opened, fulfilling.  I heard about this from my mom, they, well we were there, they participated in these preps were Nicholas given signs, red to green to place in their window signs indicating whether they were safe or need aid, so not a false alarm Maaseiah, only delayed until now, that and something really alarming, I can't stop singing, my heart's on fire, Elvira, with 99 bowls of molten lava Nicholas predicted 2015 and revisited, Jan 13, 2019, as a hand writing on a wall, and now your ten year old boy, dressed in or is a fiery red alert.  I remember Gram saying once while they lived on Memphis Manassas street, there was a trimmer, years before this prediction, scared them half to death, they all come running out, said she'd never felt anything like it, like there's nothing like feeling the earth move and quaking like that, even under you. The urgency here Nicholas I guess is the timing of finding these particular articles, what they're about, and they both being dated for March, the month 2018, of inviting US refugees from US states of barbecue into US Georgia.  I am starving, did you decide Nicholas what you want for dinner? I want that we go out, it's been awhile, I think you're hiding, or am I wrong? Oh and did you know Nebraska's cattle lost has topped Australia's, they're predicted Maaseiah a million head lost and possibly more, for that's only one state total. I'm afraid doll husband that's animals now but will be people soon, Americans, Canadians if they don't let go of Trump's wall madness and get out of America, out all of West Rule this planet. The answer to your question is yes, I don't even stand before my class anymore, I sit  Nicholas until they all leave, please don't blame me, I been 120 to 25 lbs all my adult life, look at me,  I got a belly, how attractive is that? You have a pregnant belly, and they're all around us and it damn attractive, sexy, why all the more bedazzling girl I can't keep my hands off of you. Hey, hey, hey, come here, I love you so much, and seeing you carrying our sons, how I equally feel beggars descriptions I just want to take you out, show you off, plus the gang are getting together why don't we join them. I don't know if I have evening wear to fit, well I know your genius stores does, okay, come with me, help me, love to love, love to, no. ah, I'll call Erica, get her to meet me there., just, just so I can surprise you, okay I need to meet with Sye anyway, with Veneer, while you ride with Sye and I'll you there, okay, sound like fun, good, love you so much, love you too, stay safe.”     >>>”My Christ where did you toss it, into heaven? I don't know, you was tossing your clothes, I started tossing mine, you look good shirtless lets just, no, no I'm not returning that obvious, then you take my jacket, ah yeah Ni be that's all better, I'm just saying after that erotic rendezvous I'm starving, aren't you? Then all the more reason, to, look, look up there, she made her nest with my shirt, well we'll never get it way up there, so? So what, Ni? I need it, talk to her, I know you can, okay, okay, stop being a cry baby, that's not what you said when we cried earlier just now, hey pretty lady, that's my husband shirt, he's gonna, need it, please it,  there, there, she said it was uncomfortable anyway, but it smell really good, she said that? Yes, you didn't hear it? Who are you? My granddad is the African Juttah, my mother's its queen, my brother is Meshullam Kadesh and its Sia Maaseiah. Lord Urusalem is my grandmother, you know who I am, you ever Nibe regret finding me on US Georgia coast, what are you talking about, there's no regretting that ever, ever, why, are you having regrets? Suppose it's me, suppose I'm the delay? See that don't make sense, because in the AJG, you Mr. Tatum Oniel Cobberson is the father, and apparently haven't been completely forthcoming about how he's really feeling, there you go, shirt on, and fasten, you is just too sexy, come, you know I love taking and holding these strapping hands, we'll talk over dinner, just go easy, I m yet flesh, yes, edible, lickable, let's say after dinner we make a shower appointment and start again where we left off, I did promise Princess Ni Be we Consquella, Isabella Kroff to never stop, then unto until death and blessed resurrection fine fellow I hold you to it!”   >>>”That's because Sye no one on planet earth but Sia Maaseiah would've predicted a million dead in cattle US soil, and counting, I'm sure when Australia lost a half of million not for a million years would any American have guessed the worse would happen to America. They gone too long without Mega disasters of made aware, and I'm very disappointed about that, but HE'S GOD not I, but the question is are more people now convinced America can just as easily lose tens of millions in human lives overnight and why can't you darling husband stop staring at me? Because Tip all in agreement, you are painstakingly stunning tonight and I can say I had something to do with that and I can't Erica thank you enough, Then loving girl you smell just as limitless and I can't bedazzling creature wait to get you back home, back home, after you pleaded so that I come out? Still you guys it's concerning, during Egypt's plagues of a mass animal die off, it included all of the first born not protected by a very specifically slain, male Lamb’s blood. Only now Tif we know is Jesus Christ, God's Lamb's Blood, still saying to them all, repent or perish! Right, Ron right, meaning none of this Tif is on you, God been warning earthers for many millennia what great troubles follow sin and disobedience, so if they want to think their commander and Trump they now call him is greater than God's Trump, Jesus, then according to Moses exodus God is gonna enjoy like just now, proving them all wrong. But death by drowning one would think is easier than by volcanic magna, I mean either way you're dead, but there's a way to be horribly dead and that's it. Those predicted 2015/2019, 99 bowls of molten lava, and choking on fire that's even in your lungs, even in your lungs Tip, where you get that? I Sissy watch a lot of Pompeii footage, and a Pompeo as a Secretary of State, and or Defense is not a coincidence, I know, for God Tip it's another form of mocking their rebellious wickedness, yeah Brad, just repent, even an arrogant heart to spirit isn't worth waking up in hell and being tossed into lakes of fire, being separated from God, for an eternity. Then I probably love shouldn't tell you what Trump just signed, proving why God compared even his 2016 campaign to this Ezekiel's Gog and Magog as you say, he's blaming to punishing South American countries for border migrants and he's cutting off their funding. Then tell me Nicholas Edin, you Syefan, Dexter, Bradford all, have anyone calculated how many men, women and children have been made dead; to homeless, refugees since Bush now for five US administrations long war on the axis of evil, their own denying mirror image, it is that they make them and then hate them, abuse and punish them? Nevermind, I'll get the Tribunal Globe on it, knowing them they possibly already know that staggering figure, but I yet remember telling God, if he didn't stop her, king of kings Mystery Babylon America, they would kill all this world. I know when God Dec 25, 2001, was finished measuring its monetary to militant petrodollar weight of blood guilt, US soil was aligned to the worst Antichrist system ever this planet, or ever again, a nuclear fate and 50 millions US deaths alone, again reaping not God's but their own form of disastrous and damning righteousness, sown. So who's up for dessert? Me, I been craving and craving ice cream, and you're Tip not really an ice cream person, I know, tell the twin sons that Ron. So I'll just do the Apple pie ala mode, you'll help me right? Absolutely love to,  good, but any closer Nicholas Edin Coogan and we're both be wearing this stunning gown, but I don't mind, do you?”     >>> “So How is he really? We finally got him to stop crying, you Ni be going into labor like that when none of us even knew you was pregnant, not even your husband. You know what you just did right, that you kept your husband in an alternate reality while you endured nine months of pregnancy, what Ni be were you thinking? That here I live in whatever reality of my choice so I chose our first months of marriage, the only thing Ni be sweetheart wrong with that is, that's the reality of your choice. See darling, if you didn't tell him and let him agree, then that was an act of deception, only, only, no malcontent and the only reason why reapers don't have you. I've never Kadedh hurt that bad in my life, thought I was being punished and I was dying, something that can't happen here, the African Juttah. I Know, they all thought you was dying in agonizing pain, horrifying Ni be, again horrifying most of all your kept in the dark husband. What Darius Preece is saying, Preecest? We're all equally flabbergasted, asking Ni be that same million dollar question, what was she thinking? Well he hasn't spoken to me since, I can't blame him, neither can you, plus he's spending all free time with y'all new daughters, ask God's forgiveness, and then his. I can't tell you how scary all this is, now so many people Ni Be are wondering is someone they love doing the same to them. The commy Kadesh let us know what reality we're in, Cobberson just didn't have a reason to doubt his, well sis you just changed that trust for us all. Abuse freedoms, I'm so sorry, tell everybody, I'm so sorry, please Kadesh do that for me, calm, calm, I got you. So when are they releasing you? A couple of hours, well call me if you need me to come, saying my husband may not? I'm sure he's Ni be more frightened than anything, nine months Ni be, and not even that, you kept a pregnancy from him, heck from us all, he may need time, I know I would, but you would forgive? I like to think I would, yes, then thanks, if need be I'll call you, okay, oh by the way, congrats, your new daughters are amazing, Thanks, I'm sure they think the same about their to them new uncle, later, yeah, get some rest, once they're home, their are home, none at all.“     >>>"Barter Balen, I heard that you all early in my ministry, meaning at the time, I knew nothing of what it meant. I'm saying you all need to know the last sixteen months of mega natural disasters has like Nebraska caused billions in agricultural damages US soil, tugging mightily at food resources a covert catastrophe being warn most Americans don't seem to get ot want to get. As in a mightier than us all brother and sisters I love, famine is being laid, one that will then align itself to pandemonium and pandemics, that will as well kill off millions. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, come and see, and I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. That's you all what the two part word, barter balen mean, unforeseen ever or ever again famine, it's also what finding myself in a renovated for the rich, once a penny store with only pennies to spend mean. Instead soon as a damsel in the distress looking skyward and the sunlight itself began to descend, transform, interchange all into a blocking out the sky, diamond carved, crystal dove of blessed escape, the spirit and Bride, Tip says come, right? All meaning, Ron, you all, the everyday, even minimum measures of bread will be out of reach for many, and then for them all. As in the worst of the worst, that millions man visited single water cooler, and a woman bearing now blacken revelation sixteen and seventeen bowls of judgements, the worse troubles ever or ever again. Unquestionably a surreal, beyond description water to food shortage, until easily people will be drawn into the mark of the beast system, especially with US soil, North America's continent, this planet no, more. The only blessed prep is blessed escape and what we've sown to foreign land other you guys than their blood, even if God have to again rain down to and I empathize obedient escapees, manna and even Eden land paradise. The system Tip of America, of Western Civilization thrown off course for the last days, you say, Dan 4;4, seven years, is that like what Joseph explained to his Egypt's Pharaoh, was seven years of lack come? That perfect analogy Sye and as well if you consider the scripture itself, Daniel 4:4, this unthinkable recess in bounty is what is being explained to King Nebuchadnezzar. Once the bread basket of the world, he will not for the next seven produce or reproduce in this manner, now America's Hemingway reveal, a farewell to arms, a farewell to Mystery Babylon, Mystery Atlantis and eventually farewell to planet earth. Clearly, like a huge tree of provision of the world resources, hewn down and no more, that is America, West rule right now, no matter Sye how they ignore it, deny it and rebel against it. They're all still come to coming, extinction level events US soil, nuclear, natural and NEO's and they will come until it's all no more this planet soil, as predicted since John's revelation's, 92 AD. Presently predicted decades now, this millennia, that is their 1986/2001-2017-2018/19 weight of blood guilt judgment, sentence, evenly, the partial fulfillment of Revelation 17 and 18, US soil. Only the ten heads, a type of hybrid Alexander The Great, Adolf Hitler reign, that's you guys all now come, forty two months of covert peace, forty two months of satanic to demonic, it's wicked agenda to genocide the genesis man, marriage, further meaning Tif it is their aim that not one human being of procreation is to remain? Meaning what they're going mutiny against Daniel 9, ten heads of Israeli, Islamic peace accord, make war on them all, overthrow three, rule the seven. Basically it is what they'll eventually do to all heir human allies, and God's human being is to be no more ever. Instead intervening Jesus, the reign of blessed Zion destroys them with brightness of the sunlight of His coming, or Tip as Jesus himself said, no flesh would survive it, saying Syefan Erin, but for the elect sake, Jesus, and all holies of holies predicted to assist him are all here. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God, and Tif, let everything that hath breath praise his name, now everyone lift their glasses and say amen." Why? Jesus disciples asked Him why he speak in parables? When Jesus quoted the prophets of old, like, Jer 5:21, equally saying, well see more here, Mat 13:10-17, beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (The RAM), hear thee a parable about the name, Georgia, and George, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/02/here-thee-prophetic-parable-about-t-he.html 

Comments