The Transgression Of The Wicked Saith Within My Heart,That There Is No Fear Of God Before His Eyes

     BEWARE, APB, QA here, apostle5808@aol.com, see more reveal www.whatifdday2014.blogspot.com, see, www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Acetyls Castor Deburk and Queen, Feather, Henry Ella Johnson



THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

     Unto Ramsey Branstone Kroff and Meghan Cleopatra Cobberson was born a son, Adison Fredericka Kroff, a son, Cloverson Manuel Kroff and a daughter, Niftier Kianna, Cobberson, Deburk
     Unto Obadiah Tyrell Alfredo and Rena Anyanika Deburk was son a daughter, Novel Dominica Alfredo a daughter, Dasani Bellerose Alfredo and a son, Hillstone, Alexus Bay Deburk
     Unto Acetyls Castor Deburk and Feather, Henry Ella Johnson a daughter Shaughnessy Braxton, a daughter 
Sorrance Barossa Deburk and twin sons Erin, Ambassador Deburk and Adore Princeton Johnson, Deburk 

HE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Connor Mailey Gooseman and Allory Ivanna Logins was born a son, Tritton Twilight Gooseman, a daughter, Tristan Kartson Gooseman and a son Colten Piersten (Pierse), Gooseman, Logins 


...The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes...


                                                        Scene XLIX


      "I know, even sense strongly the concerns of especially seeing freedom fighter Obama with German Chancellor Merkel, with a Naxi Germany type antiChrist pending, But, bu
t, but reconsider, now that he's an ex US President twice over, with even more political doors opened to him. Perhaps he can help more people now than he ever could, as America's President, plus it wasn't President Obama declared, 'The One," but as an innocent lamb to the slaughter, a Senator Obama.  America, it's government like it's Roman mother, is more a carnivore beast that deceives to enslave, eat and devour the people, that's how Daniel 7 saw this forth beast, more diverse than all others as it would be aligned to giving reign to Mystery Babylon America, abomination, giving into world abomination. Additionally John seeing of this Roman, whore mother, with iron teeth, and commanded to go forward and devour much flesh, meaning America can't stop her for gain bloodletting ways even if she try, not that she ever does, ven as Trump arrived they cried for more foreigners blood. So much so this manslaughterer, until by the time John saw her, as Mystery Babylon, she had for an imbibe a cup of martyred saints blood, right into my time, our time, Christmas Eve, Day 2001, when I witnessed her weight of blood guilt totaled, weighing 190 lbs, as in 190 months and 40 days to go and eventually by November 24/25 2017, come, as in a subtraction of 190 years and 40 days, soon a 15% US/Western soil, human death toll, measuring tens of millions in lives. But, but, eventually with hundreds of millions stampeding to commanded safe zones, and soon a number into billions this planet that are all as well getting to blessed exodus. Though, her for many millennia carnivore ways further explain Netanyahu's/Cameron's/Trump's/, as Clinton/Bush's, Obama's/Clinton prior alignment to Gog and Magog to Noah's cousin to a Nuclear fate and again, fifty million in death tolls, not, not including Israel's, two third lost and why daily it's world system clearly shows itself more and more Anti-God/AntiChrist, anti, the Genesis human being, man/Marriage.  Then Sia's all, I begin to hear and I quote, "soon the Church Bride could be in heaven, looking down upon and praying for the tribulation saint as the Antichrist is given power to overcome them.  Just as so, that is the quote from whomever, whichever Holy Spirit was come into my kitchen that morning, into my ear, planting these sweet assurances into my heart and it was just now revealed as being perhaps Angel Gabriel or the like I found staying the back seat of my car travels. The little Miya girl, so you're saying she's an Angel? If she's an angel, she's not human, she's can't be both, so yes I believe she's a type of Angel Gabriel only made to appear as blessed assurance as my grand Miya, and that's how you knew? Yes, agreed Sia's Beethoven, Sia Braveheart, not at the first, but yes, our ascension as Jesus was is equally about interceding God's Throne for what are now Tribulation Saints, yes, yes, yes, explaining why I witnessed Rev 12 Michael Jan 2019, battling star wars for their Georgia/Africa's Blaexit as well as our skyward, Briexit. So when I first experienced praying in tongues down from heaven into the earth this was blessed Bride heaven bound assignment, sadly yet American Dreaming most of which are prepped to shelter in place and come armed to kill or to be killed and sadly the more, most are loving it, forfeiting immortality for mortality, the judgment, hell on earth and beneath.
Doesn't that Sia Maaseiah then, ah make the 2013 rveal, more clear? You again ascending to heaven and now leaving, all with Holies of Holies seeing you out sorta, they saying they can't wait to be down here with you, when down there is, could actually have been, meant the second heavens, very good assessment Preecest, Shelby, Preece Blain.  Still bringing us up to second heaven, a manner of interceding tribulation saints, we're waiting not unlike the 5th seal martyred saints. Those witnessed by John, asking God to take their vengeance, are given white robes and told to endure until their, our brethren, again the Tribulation Saints, even, the Two Witnesses join us. So we can then Sia Maaseiah all enter third heaven, God's Throne together, marriage suppers, mansion all, yes Preece, Preecest Logan as to pray Jesus John 17 prayer for them, that none but the sons of prediction are lost, safeguard all others from all evil ways. Those divine reveals also end the for many millennia argument whether there's to be a post, pre or mid term rapture because it place us risen, glorified and in divine intercession in the heavenlies during the darkest, most evil days, judgment, sentences this planet ever or ever again. But the ultimate suggestion to them would be, don't take the mark, stand, Michael and his armies war, and the days are shorten, to twilight so all humanity won't be lost, many shall perish, but many shall be made alive.  Though your sins be scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be white, for white, holiness is the righteousness of the saints. There are some Sia saying you gave the second return of Bridegroom and Bride a Matrix ending, with that sunlight behind a mount Luther. Well furst Sia's Swanson, both, Lakeside, Torrance, I would've had to from the beginning given this countdown to doomsday it's first Matrix count and that was Holy Spirit. At the time, I only knew one thing Thanksgiving 2017, that the 190 months and 40 days standoff from judgements come, Christmas 2001, now  finaled into America, West Rule catastrophic removal and the Bride, simultaneously by grace, no more this planet, So when instead another stand still was granted, portrayed by a Matrix screen or Schulman Resonance screen of the number 10 and said doomsday come was to be reconsidered according to Jesus Revelation 2, call to repentance or sickbeds, great tribulation, children cursed to an outbreak of death. This is every Matrix ten day countdown, I little understood as well, I mean after two millennia since Christ Cross of ultimate divine intervention, here was yet another doomsday passover.  I once you got some understanding, I bet you never expected to last so long, that's just it, Sias all I didn't know, as in I little understood except God, proven inconsistently by Christ Cross, pre and post, He is longsuffering toward usward, and here though a countdown to doomsday, yet another form of grace. That even as Lord Urusalem is taken skyward to Lord Jerusalem, that evil while they cry give us Gosnell, hers is to intercede their obedient exodus to alike ascension, but so like Christ, Jesus, right? So now giving a Matrix, my Little Miya girl being similar to its little Indian girl, I like you only considered both when I witnessed that sunlight rise behind a mount Luther, a beyond description on planet victory Christ's Cross finalized his one thousand year of earth reign, come, and to myself I said, the Matrix end that way. Then why Sia Maaseiah, they'd do it, endure a world government, earth, heaven and universe more spectacular than for a million years imagined and still turn on him, on reigning Jesus. Can I give a witness? Every now and then I'll click on a video that bring me again into the workings of mass church assembly as an artificial furred, leopard skin coat, Matrix ideology holding billions hostage to the genocidal mutation, the American dream. During this church service, this particular a pastor stood the pulpit explaining the phenomena fantasticness of Jesus second return and beyond incredibleness of his style of peace on earth and death and sickness being stalled for a thousand years, and it's beyond blessed assurance to hear, even feel. But I tell you, that pastor may as well been describing Antichrist reign for the lack of joy, assurances and in -descript glory, there was no celebrating, no hip, hip hooray, there was none shown to be glad Jesus would come and thrown off the yoke of the Genesis man, woman total extinction, it was so, so apparent they couldn't live with, by the Antichrist's human ending agenda but they didn't want Jesus’ coming bearing healing wings, leaves and kingdom of jubilee either and though for decades I've known this, I was yet so flabbergasted at their lackadaisicalness and unfamiliarity of what they were hearing.   Lord Urusalem I am then elect, Preece, Preecest Blaise, Tassel that is how after a thousand of year of indescribable from eons past to eons to come peace and tranquility on earth it would by a description of billions willing with Satan into a final Gog and Magog type mutiny against him, and be met with the speediest act ever of cataclysms from heaven.  Reminding, me, well us Sia Maaseiah, you shared a moment during reign with Christ Lord, Bridegroom heart as from the Cross for them yet melting like wax in the midst of his bowels at their yet lingering rejection of him and as I told reigning Lord, Jerusalem, let the ungodly, the unholy be, they've chosen a darken path, some happily, and as I just described, they reaped the sudden cataclysmic removal they all seek, then hell's torture some say for all eternity.  Fret thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou be envious of the workers of iniquity, for they shall soon be cut down as the green grass, and whither as the green herb. But Thine, Sias all, Lord Urusalem would say, is the kingdom, power and glory forever, stand, and when you've done all to stand, stand! Even while Sai Maaseiah witnessed a bringer of death leaped out from beneath the earth, that is what Holies of Holies assured of her, fret not, trust, delight and commit! Very well explicated Sia Beethoven, Fifth Artz, Sia Braveheart, so for our final days on earth, the ultimate, single most message is repentance, if I'm to get anything from early morning visitations it is that we call out for people to come or return to the Lord Thy God, which is Christ, Jesus The Lord.  Sia Maaseiah, before you release us, though we found most of your blackboard reveals alarming, none was so alarming as hearing one million children away each, and again that's each, that and as well hearing some ask another, it's name, and it's answering, plainly, smoke! Hey doll girl, do we have a number? On that, no, the one who answered, his name as smoke, it's here, number, 100,890, 08/24/2003, well Sia Prince Silverton, if to lay an agenda of genocide against humanity wouldn't you began at the root, the womb and its offspring. As in believing parents to their children, cut off its root by legalize abortion and sever it's seed by a samesex marriage agenda of stalling to discontinuing procreation all together. Simply Satan since he deceived Adam and Eve want to disappear God's human being, only when Jesus looked at disciples that day and asked, who do you say I am? And Holy Spirit spoke through Peter, thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God and the Genesis Man/ Marriage seed of its bloodline redemption was again made heir to God's kingdom, he that believe it not are yet under the first cursed and yet condemned in this life and the next, be ye born again, why perish, repent! Now if there are no more, who are you, isn't that what the religious leader asked Jesus knowing like you Sia Maaseiah he was something other than just human being, but a holy spirit, even God Himself? Well we know, know? We believe Chief, Sia Freedom Hill'sfeet Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, yes, yes, making you what, who? I don't know what you, you conversed with him in the heavens like a wife to a distraught husband, or that's what you make us believe? Who do men Sia Hillsfeet, say I am, who do you say I am? That is the question of your assignment for these two weeks and I want biblical to scriptural proof, until then, I have lessons of my own to get too, you all are dismissed, blessed day, sweet sleep and may God bless exodus.”     >>>”What are you thinking and wimping about? I give you one guess,how incredible our shower just now, yes and how delicious Braveheart bewitched me one steaming kiss my back, and all inside forces erupted, just hold me, always hold me, never let me go. We make ourselves so erotically vulnerable every time, and that's loving girl okay, seeing we married and coveted to both God, and aching to be one inside and out. I maybe pregnant, really, cutting these piercing, teary eyes at me beauty husband, yes, not official as yet, and that just make me want to tear into us again, me too, yeah? Yeah!”     >>>”You don't Preecest Logan have to worry, it's mandatory in the nursery parents spend three hours a day in here, with an allowance of their child to children overnight stay once a week. Believe me the way it's all set up there's no getting around being responsible parents, but since I, just saying, all our parents are very loving and responsible, yeah, one day here, I can actually see that. So how you like it here so far? And no Pearl, that's not a trick question, I know but still Allison, how do you answer that, what's to, even millions of years from now, ever, ever to compare? I'm surprised were not consumed to dissipated by the sure overwhelming through and through bedazzlement of it all, how do we dare bear it? .every here is phenomenally better, get being with my husband, that marriage bed, so, so, being with my children it's all beyond heavenly. Im gonna get this paperwork done, so I get started,okey see you then, yeah, see you then.”     >>>”Inhaling, yarning, stirring awake, her smell, silken hair brushing his nose, her face, hey beauty girl, hey darling man, look at what  I have, breakfast in bed, are you kidding, Braveheart? I know, enjoy, got to run darling man, wait, wait, this, waffles, you made me, ah waffles? See at the nursery for lunch, I don't deserve this, of course you do, I'm out the door, love you, love you too, my god, she's serious, ah this look and smell delicious, thank you god, Jesus, bless it, all. Wow, that's a switch, I normally surprise her with breakfast in, really, not now commy, not now!" {{{"Is Jesus here Kadesh man? Just saying, it's a bad time, because if not, of course he is, ah how much longer you gonna be? My Braveheart just served me breakfast in bed set for a King, we were quite amazing and I guess, I'm taking over BFA’S files Noonday reports, I need to  conference with him, with you Beeth man, calm down, it's a read that's all, I need thirty, see you then.  See just as I told you, you choose between three of their comments and get on the comny and share it, the kids and I are leaving, you coming? Yeah, yeah, see you all as far as the day care, Beeth said give him thirty, I told you, you'll do fine, thanks beloved for that, it helps, then good. I'm not normally like this, it's a big responsibility, but Holy Father got you and you got this assignment, I told, it should've been you, only I turn it down, yeah, so you're do fine, yeah, you right, thanks."     >>>“But why the Fridge though Evolent, doesn't that equally you guys mean something? The greatest food and water shortages the planet, of course Red man it mean something, like Sia Maaseiah hearing Barter Balan, and seeing for America's, West Rule 2001-2017, now 1-49 matrix counts, weight of blood guilt come a pale horse, Islamic/Antichrist reign judgement, whereas his mark, is mostly about enduring a famine and other such life sustaining elements.   That's unprecedented ever this planet sorrows and human die offs is come, and Heaven's Father is trying to get us to a locales where He can best keep us, serve us and watch over us but as usual we're looking a gifted God in wounded for us hands; and an interceding Sia Maaseiah, day, night, sleep, awake, sorely tasked with forewarning us as well, get to commanded exodus.  Then that's not just any fridge, a food storage, it's America's, West Rule this planet, again standing at the worst shortages. it's for a century existence, whereas the magnetic, form of memorabilia is yet mocking their damaging, deadly to damning procrastination.  Breakfast in bed, I keep thinking, what you do Beeth man so good to deserve that, I could Ash girl tell you, but I would have to go into to, to, to much detailing. Like marriage shower, floor, bed, even climbing the wall,  and all, okay, okay, TMI, like you said, plus your wife is headed this wife, no, we're meeting the nursery for lunch, just what time you think it is? Ah my god, I'm too terrified to look, she is gonna kill me, redact breakfast in bed, calm Kadesh, man, calm, I was only kidding, really, do you know how close I come to looking at Jesus, and Jesus looking at me?  Don't do that, I don't mine ascending but I rather do it with my wife and kids, ah, my god is christ, please don't do that, I'm already in lukewarm waters with her.  Not as funny as you think, ah yes it was, seeing your heartbeat out of your short, your chest like, that's  priceless.  I got to go, I'm to help Kadesh take over BFA's Files, Noon Day Reporting and he's all over the place nervous, yeah man, see you later, oh and Ash girl, I hold grudges, I just don't let the sun go down on them, looking forward, yeah, we'll see, we'll see."    

     

Unto Freedom Doves Cry Hillsfeet and Arabella (Bella), Vanessa Gates were born quads, Chief Joseph, Abraham Lincoln Hillsfeet, Sitting Bull, Theodore Roosevelt Hillsfeet, Geronimo, George Washington, Hillsfeet, Red Cloud, Thomas Jefferson, Hillsfeet and a daughter, Willowleaf, Mount Rushmore Gates


"What the heck Free, man are you doing? Asking the right question, like we haven't, don't already know Sia Maaseiah is Lord Urusalem. First of all research the Genesis Elohim mentioning the woman seed. Then see the gospel message behind the woman with an issue of blood, she's wasn't just healed instantly, she was Freedom instantly redeemed, human bloodline all. Then reconsider even Apostle Paul saying, yet she shall be saved in childbearing, whose womb Free man did God use to make himself a lowly human of a divine, holy spirit, blood redeemer, whereas any other way would've been impossible, and Noah's day flood would've instead been the Genesis human extinction, and you little brother Ghost River reveal all that how? Because Sia Maaseiah and the now Septennial Globe persist and insist, now I to got Scarlett Sunni waiting, if you know what I mean, we're yet to conceive and I'm to bursting and erupting with trying. So just take that all in, and if the woman was forbidden, Mary, sister of Lazarus couldn't have touched Jesus feet, let alone bath them in oil and her long, silky hair, later bro, much much later. You ready Mister, I know, I really stuck my feet in it this time, with her Arabella its like everytime I opened my mouth, don't, at least we got a great assignment out of it, should be worth lots of points, maybe I can get into planetary science after all. To be honest like bro there just told me, well us Bell, all we need to know, come, I'm starving, then the falls right? You promised, yes, I can't wait, I still remember the four were conceived there, well maybe they'll hurry and come while we visit there, four sons, challenge or punishment, don't curse it, saying that word. Sorry, I'm just so overwrought right now, maybe I should apologize, here come Bear and I know why, I guess Ghost ran and told you, ran and told, what are, I'm just getting back, headed for the cafe, saw you two. Sia Maaseiah ended reveals session with a question, she often does Free man, we're gonna find a, there, hurry you two, there you go sis, Belle, so what make this question different, she Bear asked as Jesus who do men, you all, we all say I am, ah she is? Wow, wow, that must have been some class, Belle is being modest, I asked her first, as in challenging her position, calling, anointing all, as, you know. I don't what to say, shes gonna eat you alive with that inquiry, our little Ghost River already have, with the reminder that the most extraordinary of Christ Reveals, including the resurrection of the righteous dead come only as he's explicating the righteousness of God upon the so called forbidden woman, where the hell Freedom Dove, man have you been? Where you going? The restroom, order for me, whatever you're having, ah I would leave, but I'm starving, plus Free man, you're sick enough already, it's apparent, where's my sister by the way? Hill couldn't wait, plus she ate, we flew there, but got a submersible back, so stunning but I stayed sick most of the time but not her, not the pregnant one. What Kadesh man, what got you, today's question? That and Grand Maaseiah having already told me the other night a loud voice screaming who are you? Woke her from sleep, I'm just saying Beeth man, we don't believe in coincidence and coming from a Hillsfeets, the hardest so far to convince, just saying Beeth man they pose a threat to her before, babe, babe, your pastry, you're not, ah, no, remember, I'm meeting them in the theater, do you have to, ah, is that mandatory? I thought I explained we hardly Felicity see each other anymore, during the day yes, but all other time is spent together, yes, as time with the kids, Im talking us time, just us. Okay, pick me up and in an hour and surprise me, surprise you huh? Yes, and I'm on pin and needles already calculating such a merriment, love you, see you within the hour, surprise her, don't look at me, and don't look so glum, I'm sure you're think of some fantastical honeymoon like spot, honeymoon, ah spot, that's it, gotta go, see if there's any opening, ah god that'll take a miracle, so here I go." Why? Jesus disciples asked Him why he speak in parables? When Jesus quoted the prophets of old, like, Jer 5:21, equally saying, well see more here, Mat 13:10-17, beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (The RAM), see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/scene-well-youll-be-surprised-how-many.html and here https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/02/here-thee-prophetic-parable-about-t-he.html

Comments