This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good

Give to the Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com
Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB


THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Todrick Colten Derus Stockton and Princess Oceana Tabatha Kroff was born their first daughter, Tatiana Fe'lix Stockton, a daughter, Shaughnessy Braxton Stockton and a son, Brazen Clarice Kroff
Unto Aristotle Heiress Cologne and Antelope Deer, Jaguar Deburk was born their beloved son, Samson Frederick Cologne, a dear son, Matheson Francis Cologne and a third son, Esteem, Patterson, Franklin Deburk
Unto Preece Riedler Conrad Cobbleson and Princess Brooklyn Robin Nest Kroff was born a son Raven Astrid Cobbleson, and twin sons Parrish Tennison Cobbleson and Bishop Tristan Damien Kroff



THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Tatum Oniel Cobberson and Princess Ni Be we Consquella, Isabella Kroff was born twin daughters Hadee Caelan Kroff and Habaiah Kaamil Kroff, a son Cooper Listan Kroff and twin sons Dejan Cas'sel Kroff and Sterling Equardo Cobberson and a son Chandler, Brantly, Kroff

...This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good...

Lord Urusalem, A Glimpse Into The Immortality To Come, Chapter XIX, And They Shall Reign Forever And Forever, 
http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xix.html

Scene XVII and VII

     "No, please don't come, don't see me this way," such a blonde beauty himself, blowing in the wind, standing as one crouched over, as in agonizing physical pain of breaking down, but mostly a spiritual grievousness, tearing at the heart, at the holy spirit.  "Well you asked for it, then surely bedazzling girl you mock me, how I ached and long for you beyond description, how could I then not Maaseiah run, stay for all times in your mesmerising places, it's firing blood? Then Nicholas Edin you know how I feel, I don't under, to be taken by Holies of Holies on these indescribable incursions along the miraculousness of heaven, and like you be bedazzled heart, soul and spirit beyond repair and wake again here.  No, no, no, please love don't come, don't see me like this, please, please, okay, ah, then I'll fix us something hot to drink, yes, do that, yes, thank you.  Father God, Holy spirit I need your help, ah I really need, ah, create a new heart within me, and renew it's holy spirit, no more fear, no more jealousy, in Jesus name, amen."     >>>"I almost expect you wouldn't be here, this is home Ni be, you are my wife, but I'm out the door, I'm on assignment for researching to tracking Bush/Obama/Trump error Israel/Islam, petrodollar wars, its many casualties, missing, homeless and migrating the world so shattered right now, they're the shatterers.  The twins are arrived home today, I know, I call for an update, I'll be back by then, but just knowing that is what's to make my day, I guess my life eternal, later, alright see you, ag=h, then. {{{ hey we still on for lunch? You sure you're up to it? Im sure I wanna spend time with my sisters, I don't know Nibe, you haven't want to for a while, but we'll be there, okay good, see you soon. This place, sometimes Maaseiah I wonder why we don't do like the Hillsfeets and pop up us a tent and just be in this twenty-seven. I'm there, when you wanna start, when do go get us a wilderness campout, even Nicolas stay out. But first, I had such a memory burst just now, and I mean Nicholas a scene like just now on that balcony and you hiding your overwhelm, emotional self from me. Only we were in the heavens, heaven's reign and was you but you was also him, Jesus and like you now he was breaking down, hiding from me and suddenly I descended upon him, this priceless, too precious thing, what was I, he, us Maaseiah so upset about? This Nicholas, this doomsday reality and how after of six millennia of outreaching Christ, and beyond a Thousand year of earthly reign, it is written Nicholas and how well does he know, still a number the grains of the sand earth's planet will join satan in a mutiny against him, and looking in his tearing eyes, cheeks nose, down his neck with glory and regret, what did you day, what could you say? I said what another Revelation of his God says, let the ungodly be ungodly still, let the unholy be unholy still, let the godly Maaseiah be godly still, let the holy be holy still, behold Nicholas I come quickly and you will not know the hour I come. Ah my god, you know don't you; kissing to laying my forward into yours you know don't you, that's why you chose that particular demonstration; that I'm terrified to crippled with fear about losing you to them when we Lord Irusalem and I, thine own Bridegroom, Lorde New Jerusalem, always strive together? Yes, I know, I was in heaven's reign and equally petrified Nicholas Id lost you when Realized my, or the Bride's God's Throne reign is equally our reign from rons past to eons to come. >>>”So, why do you, why did you do it? I know Ni be you suspect we would ask, so I did, I know, Kadesh said that's the million dollar question among family. I place my husband and myself in the reality of our first months of marriage because there is where I feel safe and less vulnerable, than a wife growing and growing into something both normal and abnormal with twin daughters and I like us better those three months prior, I know that's selfish, but don't tell me you didn't about. God as my witness Ni be no, same here, even if something that faithless to fearful creeped in no way I would subject either of us to such a deception. I didn't see it as a deception, apparently not, that's understandable, being so self absorbed, but how does Tatum feel about that Ni be huh? How did that apology go, or are yet crafting it? I apologize for or to anyone who misunderstood my marriage adventures as selfish or deceiving,causing fear and confusion and though its an approach I'll never take again without Cobberson's agreement, I'm not sorry for why I did what I did. So now that you're back from intrepid adventures, new twin daughters in tow you are again Ni be one of or with us. Thanks for spending lunch time with us, were be over later to visit, uncle Reidler can't wait, same here, so live we'll see you, what four? Then and Ni be think before you leap, this could've been a reason so many end up on Negreb Ophel, as dad, Kadesh and others said, I hear you, I will heed all precautions, good congrats to you two, yeah, we'll bring a dish each, make a small dinner party of it, sound good see you guys then. Apologies again father, I accept your forgive and thank you for the ultimate blessing of making me a mother and us both parents. {{{Hello love, Ni be, where are you? I'm in the south hall cafe, Tabe and Brooke just left, meet me in it's study hall, said research is heartbreaking to staggering, don't sound so upset, I'm almost there, good, very good.

Iraq Casualties

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Body_Count_project and here,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

     Like here Ni be it says, such as the 2006 Lancet study and the 2007 Opinion Research Business (ORB) survey put the numbers as high as 655,000 total deaths as of June 2006 (over 90% of them violent) and 1.2 million violent deaths as of August 2007 respectively. Body counts — which underestimate mortality — counted at least 110,600 violent deaths as of April 2009 (Associated Press). The Iraq Body Count project documents 183,249 – 205,785 violent civilian deaths through Feb. 2019.[1] so of course Cobberson they're going to make this total as minimum as possible or Ni be as acceptable as possible, these are the same people who danced in the street after their government to military dropped atomic bombs on two cities of human populations, nothing give them pause unless like now it's happening to impacting US soil, you don't wanna read those comments at it's backward migrants, prayer and faith was the only think that kept me Ni be from vomiting over how sick their heartlessness make them, after mega disasters been striking at them over a year, they're yet they set in high places where the god of heaven as placed the far above his at them doomsday judgments, and it even more heart ripping they're indescribably clueless that five administrations of Bush War is responsible for their backyard, door, refugees, I imagine Ni be it's purposefully step on an in the way, purposely ant hill, and when they stampede they're stomped out as well, there is no wonder whatsoever God cut a fury at their very campaigning as Ezekiel witnessed cast at 
behemothic earth and man enders, Gog and Magog. Hey, look at me, remember what Paul told Timothy, and the hearts of many would wax cold, and they have, look we have a dinner part brewing, I know Tabe and Brooke them are coming, possibly others, I can just feel it back building yo know, okay, I see, they're welcoming our new daughters Hadee and Habaiah, you go ahead and prep for that, I'm not far behind you I promise, I would love  to know the number of the missing since that war, okay, then I'll see you, soon, I promise, I'll possibly arrive with Riedler them, okay, just don't let it upset you, what did John hear after he was made to feel so helpless? Weep not, he was told, behold the Lamb of God hath prevailed to take the book and break the seals thereof and after six millennia of outreaching authentic righteousness and peace on earth, the kingdoms of men Cobberson have now become the Kingdoms of God and His Christ, and THEY, shall reign forever! Amen darling Ni Be we, amen, okay, hurry, I will, I will, I won't miss greeting them for a second, I'm right behind you."      >>>"Ahhhhhh yes, yes, no words Pearl can describe how I miss that, you prowling my shower and kissing, licking and biting my back. You say that darling man like I haven't missed you as well, just to hold your wet, steaming nakednessed this close, how often did you think about it, did you miss us?  Having identical looking like their dad  sons, there was Cassius Carmen never a time I didn't think about us, plus amazing wife we have a daughter to conceive, and I been looking forward to that since before I read the AJG, then turn here at me and show me, please, I ache and quake in my places just to have you show me. You ache, here, this kissible nose, these edible lips, yes, that, that juicy, tearing me to sheds blood and bones tongue, ah god, oh, god, oh god, help me, help me!"     >>>"Ah, it's Iraq's body count up to 2015, at one time Nicholas, 60 thousand people fleed, relocating once a month, but they're calling it's actual body count, murky,
https://www.iraqbodycount.org/, some reports say nearly 200,000 while others place the number as high as a half of million to a million and more, which after almost eighteen years is more a believable total, a Generation War, https://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/beyond/generation-war/, they also call it, born to war, dying in wars, but that is the actual world, and sooner we're to past through it and arrive to Christ, the less time America, judgement and hell can instead claim us. Where you get this report, it's really impressive, Sia Cobberson, grand's Ni Be's husband found it, got it right over to me, a same report Nicholas about how many foreigners men women and children are desolated by US sanctions and Tariffs, but right now this is more the reminder the, US voters crying during Trump's 2016, make America Great, proof we, by turf and petrodollar wars  make backyard migrates, and then we use said warmongering to turn upon them, deny and destroy them, be careful Nicholas what you sow, resign Sia Maaseiah to what you reap!"     >>>"Remember Felicity when you described grand Maaseiah has seen both a trial run and a dress rehearsal for the rapture of the church Bride, she also, 01/02004, witnessed a trial run for the second coming of Christ into the battle if Armageddon and if you Kadesh remember, it was also demonstrated to her, that she stood the mount of Olivet with them, this explosive second return, described the air or oxygen was crisp and clean up there.  I have some better, she witnessed a demonstration with the specialty key as well, the one to release from the bottomless pit, as so does it lock their penitentiary, so like John, like the prophets of old she has seen it all fulfilled, into Jesus again waking among and visiting the people of earth. Man, man, man I can't believe you guys are finally parents and though I know twins run in fam I'm glad sis we didn't get them on our first try like you and Kadesh, that's only, like I told Ni be, it just mean we have one each and will happily share. plus the nursery here, they're so much help, so much so, they can kinda make you forget you even have children, at times, such a God sent, yeah, like making sure we have enough leisure time to make plenty of more, of that Riedler darling the way you see it? So you guys a movies, some games, or we could we could get the kids settled, and meet at the pub, so how does that work, you call the nursing center, tell you need care, less than thirty they'll have someone here, you just have to keep them stored with, you, know, no, what, ah, breast, milk, I would feel so guilty leaving them so soon, girl right now they're bed, breast and a bowel movement, a long those three are taken cared of they hardly miss you, okay, okay, but you all go straight head, I'll call, get everything set and I'll, we'll, we'll meet, ya'll there, you see then out, I'll Ni be get started, well okay, see, your husband is forgiving, tremendously Kadesh, such a blessing, well see that you don't abuse, and you two hurry, the night is young, but you know how fast it all go, alright, alright, we'll on you all's heels." 
Why? Jesus disciples asked Him why he speak in parables? When Jesus quoted the prophets of old, like, Jer 5:21, equally saying, well see more here, Mat 13:10-17, beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (The RAM), hear thee a parable about the name, Georgia, and George, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/02/here-thee-prophetic-parable-about-t-he.html 
  


Israel: Arms embargo needed as military unlawfully kills and maims Gaza protestershttps://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/04/israel-arms-embargo-needed-as-military-unlawfully-kills-and-maims-gaza-protesters/
  

Iraq facts

US created Isis’ and its war on the terrorists is 'a lie', says Iran's Supreme Leader
 ‘
Article....Incisive article originally published by GR in September 2014.  

     Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region.
     The fact that the United States has a long and torrid history of backing terrorist groups will surprise only those who watch the news and ignore history., Article, 

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group, March 8, 2019 
https://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

US Sanction Maim and Kill,
60,000 North Korean children may starve, sanctions slow aid: UNICEF, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-un-children/60000-north-korean-children-may-starve-sanctions-slow-aid-unicef-idUSKBN1FJ1FL

Shepherd Trump, A Falling Out Among Creator and Creature, US's, ISIS, I Agreed That Is Confusing, 

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-syria-isis-threatens-to-release-isis-fighters-if-eu-doesnt-take-them/

Trump’s threat, characteristically in a tweet, drew confusion and some outrage from European officials and security experts gathered Sunday at the annual Munich Security Conference in Germany.

Comments