O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him

     Nowhere To Run, To Escape, As The Days Of Old, Of Blessed Resurrection to Exodus Into All Things Made New Apostle I Am, Beggar To Differ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxE-8tuS1uU

Prophecy Links

       -Seen to be seeing Jan 19-23, (2019), a Rev 12, Matrix 12, (April 23-30, (2018) Michael battling along a star wars in heavens, hearing and I quote HOLY THEM, "Michael is setting his all around," knowing clearly, for the purpose of bringing the Bride up and American refugees out, into Georgia/Africa's Atlantic, beware, Apb,
     -Seen to be seeing Jan 23-29, 2018, a 6th Matrix, Rev 6, Rev 10 Mighty Angel, Rev 17, 7th Angel, one foot the earth, one foot the sea, both indescribably anxious saying, and I quote HOLY THEM, "no further delays US soil, desolations come, beware the Midwest, the eastern seaboard," beware, Apb

     -Thus Said HOLY Jesus of Resurrection and Reign, Come Out Of Them My People, Flee, Pray Your Flight Isn't On A Sabbath, Isn't In The Winter, (the danger Jan 19-20 (2019, of seeing ash build on escape bridges, even 99 bowls of molten lava written on a wall, Jan 13, (2019), all during a slow motion exodus), 'pray for mothers with infant children,' beware, Apb

     -Let me see, Noah's Ark was safe, Nimrod's Babel into migration/emigration was safe, Lot's mountain was safe, Moses Canaan was safe, even Jesus' Tomb was for three prophesied days. As in all safe as of all these examples were various blessed escapes, as in influenced to commanded by God. So believe Apostle THEY, Holies of Holies, allying Jesus's outreaching Cross say I am these 30 plus springs, seeing they both happen simultaneously; the American exodus, spring 1986-spring 2019/2026, into Georgia/Africa's Atlantic into Archangel Michael is as safe as the Bride being taken off planet into an awaiting Christ Jesus. As in now we know what my seeing God's Anointed shoot into heavens like fire rockets, being capture into ballooning clouds to healing wings, and remaining there for a time, that's until second heavens intercessory, the Holy Bride and Holy Bridegroom is fulfilled.
     -Again explaining why it was the first i spoke in tongues, it was from an opened door in heaven, down into the earth, so more an intercessory prayer to Jer's lamentation, equally, what seeing July 27, 2016, Jesus millennium descend into earth was about. That's into Rev 12, second heavens and certainly what Holies of Holies in my ear 2013, meant. It is when THEY said and I quote HOLY THEM, "soon the church bride could be in heaven, (Rev 12 second heaven ), looking down upon and praying for the Tribulation Saints, as the Antichrist, Rev 13, Matrix 13, (July 1-3, (2018) is given power to overcome them." Knowing, who? Jer 37:8 God; why, Eze 4, Dan 5, Rev 6/14, US weight of blood guilt; what? ELE's, nuclear, natural and NEO's. two of which 03/1-3rd, (2019), launched, incoming; when? Rev 10, Might Angel, Rev 17, 7th Angel, Jan (2018) saith no further delays; and where to blessed as Noah's, Nimrod's, Lot's, and Moses' day escapes, southeast, a Briexit skyward, a Blaexit, into Georgia/Africa's Atlantic, get it, get Jesus and get out! Beware, Apb, see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/apostle-john-said-it-well-when-he-said.html

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Sia Ctentri Israel Bonai and Queen, Bride, Natasha Mayan Simpson

Give to the Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com

Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,



Unto Genuine Kieran Housling and Ascidian (Sadie), Grace Dylan was born Ridge Breonna Schumann was born son Reighton Ciaran Housling, a son Braedon Dilan Housling and a daughter Effigy Heles Dylan
Unto Hercules Darius Dylan and Bresaola Ariana Hickory was born a son, Beowulf Newsy Dylan, a daughter Heather Glorianna Dylan and a son Leopardi Gazelle Hickory
Unto Decimetre Silone Housling and Heatherniah (Heather), Victoria Worths was born twins a son Victorian Decimus Housling and a daughter, Victoria Dalian Worths
Unto Deighton Arleen Cornwell and Seychelle (Say Shell), Desiree Bobbin, was born a daughter Terri Anna Scythia Cornwell, a son Gastrin Berlin Cornwell and a daughter, Desiree Leanna Bobbin

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Sebastian Aeron Buryton and Sabrina Ashleigh Forthsmith was born a son, Ambos Lovington Buryton, a son Asbury Levingston Buryton, a son Nielson Livingston Buryton and a daughter Ballerina Alwen Forthsmith 


...O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him...

                                                          Scene LI

     "I wonder, living up to the name Lazarus, just saying, can't be easy, that's not about his name, his name is Ctentri Israel, it's about what happen to him, Sia Bonai rose from three days dead only hours before his wake to urology, I see at times you guys play too, my god, you're serious, why what, did he say how, what happen? He said at first he didn't know whether he was in his body or not, both he and his niece, his niece? Yeah, ah, he said one moment they're in France, visiting the Paris globe, now on a train, they're actually with the terrorist, not only a girl he know, but one he thinks he's to marry, said oddly she's clinging to this silver box like for life, said he ask him about it, she says her uncle gave it to her, that it's a bomb. Wait, she told him it was a bomb? Yeah, of course he thought she was kidding but just as soon, something cataclysmic happened and soon the contents of that train was shewn all over the place, nothing pieces and pieces everywhere you could look, see. With he and his niece soon to be in between heaven and earth, still in his body, out of his body he didn't know, only found himself to be in Jerusalem. This was Max man, during the last days of the antichrist, when he make Jerusalem his headquarters and Israel was in between the two, stampeding into Petra or to triggering back into Jerusalem. I don't understand, well scripture Max says just as the Antichrist is about to destroy Israel from the earth, tiding from the, is it the north or east that will worry, I think Shell it's the north, but I'll check, whatever it is Max it's urgent enough to take his attention off of them, and when he does, they begin to return. Okay he's there, in Jerusalem visiting, seeing all of this, during the end time of the antichrist, shouldn't he know who the antichrist is then? He say it wasn't like that, that he saw nothing like that, perhaps he did, it just haven't been revealed, I thought of that, still Apostle Paul said the antichrist 's identity would be like a darken mirror as long as the Bride is here, almost like his true identity is a threat to her presence here. So what about Trump's Kushner? I'll admit Max man that's a perfect name for an Antichrist, and I feel strongly he would love that title, that position, fool and maniacal I know, but as you say Blaise man, we can't know for sure just yet. So this niece who died with him, wait did she come back as well? No, said he and the rest waited, prayed but no, so who was she, do I know her parents? Ah her name was Cadence, Caddy for short, and one of the men he mentioned helped him to realize the homophile lifestyle wasn't of God's Genesis man, marriage, nor ever could be, Sia Branch Vincent and his wife, Sia Tennyson, they lost their daughter. Yeah, Sia Bonai always blamed himself, said the girl, the bomber being his friend and, his niece being with him and on their way to a carnival instead of with her parents. Nall, that wasn't his fault, like all those people dying in the bombing Sri Lanka, no way they knew that was gonna happen, it's the bomber's fault, right, why we should from day one be in Christ, right? Right, I guess Max man I don't have to ask about that burger supreme, huh? No, you don't, as you can see, talking myself out of licking the plate actually, that was delicious, you think now I should tell him? Tell me, all of that, your entire three part meal was vegan, nall, nall, I thought that was Turkey at lease, no, that's what most think, but Max, if vegan can taste like that, and be all the nutrients you need ever, what does it matter, right? Right, right, no arguments here, so lets talk about me finding the perfect mate, some say research the AJG, and just know, persevere from there, just feel like cheating, or put my name in the African tombola lottery and faithfully trust that. You been here a month or so, whose you target, who draws your heart and mind, so no one in particular? I could tell you who she is, I have your AJG, right here, stop it, that's not possibly, might not be possible for most, but I'm Ramón and I'm not like most Carson Maxwell, how you, if you are, look I'm so not liking ou right now, if that's my for sure AJG, we're not friends, I have lots of friends, not adding one is not lost, I'm serious Ramón or whatever the hell your name is, calm down, this is a quiet place, I'm just saying if you want a name it's right here, com Ramón man, he says no, and is about to knock you out one, okay, your, his lost, okay Mr. Smarts, what's her name? I'm seeing, Tracely Erotica Viceroy, hey my that's, my nose, my lip, I warn you didn't I? What in the heck is wrong with you? Not everyone Ray, think that's funny, ouch, ouch, ouch, my lip is hurting, yeah, good, because you probably just got him in trouble, loosing demerits he doesn't even have yet, how the hell you do, that know people stuff like that, because I'm physic, my dad was I am too, I used his thoughts along you questioning to get his information, here, see for yourself, I'm going to wellness, you is being such a baby, what does it say? It says

Unto Carson Maxwell Phillips and Tracely Erotica Viceroy was born a son, Alston Bishop Phillips, a son, Terrain Brazen Phillips and a daughter, Lainson Hazel Viceroy," wow, wow! Yeah wow, he almost got his head knocked off."


     " Maaseiah, okay I keep warning you, you keep blowing in my ear like that this tiny hospice bed is gonna be as explosive as our marriage bed, these walls fall down all, well, that's stunner lover is one way to get out of here. I wanna go home, it's been three days, you can't keep me forever, I wish I could trust that, here Maaseiah you rest and eat properly. But I kept my promise, no fasting right now, yeah, but still you're not eating, that's because I'm not hungry, you're carrying twin boys Maaseiah, how is that possible? I just think you just too busy, then I lay the project of all projects upon you, well that's no problem, Sissy, Ronda and Erica have all taken the lead on the fashion museum, they just want me to do what I do best, sketch, design, and I can Nicholas do that from home. Since you will it, I'm not gonna stand against it, there has to be something they can do to increase your appetite. They can, why we're seeing a nutritionist before we leave, and this tiny appetite has nothing to do with you being concern about your weight? I better go before I wear out my welcome, call me when they release you, I want to be there when you meet with the nutritionist, look at this, yummy food coming in, that salad look delicious, ah, enjoy, be back later, okay, tell my brother's, Sye, Brad, I said hello, I will, love you, love you too.  {{{ Ron, yeah, Nicholas just left, won't return until later, now is the best time to view y'all's progress, plus I have sketches of my own y'all need to see, we'll be right there, we, as in Sissy and Erica as well? Yeah, even Ash and Merechal are here, well, the whole management family, hey Tif, I had a dream, I was standing the home porch, watching flakes of fire raining down, like it was snow, but it was fire, ah flakes, and I Ron, found myself in a blizzard of fire flake all around, what, what the hell is happening or is that word too condescending? Don't we all know, a nation, into a planet that will end as Noah's day but instead of a flood of rain, we're talking about a flood of molten lava and pyroclastic clouds, with three, not just one super eruption pending US soil alone. Still Ron, that's not including Hawaii largest above ground earthquake, so we're not seeing snowflakes to snow blizzards we're seeing various forms of an inundation of volcanic ash seeking to steal, kill and destroy all in it's path, so Tif, your red room, red alerts and red boy? As so redness spreading across the entire North America continent to heaven, why America's from Hawaii's coast to New England is exodus, and Nicholas told me of a dream of Sissy's mom, whereas he watched her Ron become a young male of native, Africa descent male. Wow, they really are trying to tell us all something, and Tif getting more and more desperate if they're showing me prophetic dreams, I know right, and here I am telling you. What are you eating, snacking in my ear? Hey Tip is ready to see what we got, say she has some sketches for us as well, give me like ten, it's salad, that's what I'm eating, it's pretty good, I just covered it with some seeds, good, Attorney Nicholas Edin gonna stay on you Tif until you do, eat, and plenty, hey, we on our way, alright, be safe."     >>>"Nat, tell me you here, Nat, Talsha! Oh, that's why she's not answering me, she's sleep, what about the kids I wonder, tip, toeing in? Not here, then to the daycare I go, what I tell you about talking to yourself? Hey darling girl, fixing to go snatch the kids up, yeah, I'm coming, no, rest, rest, no, I thought we could spend the evening out, the park, movie and dinner. Wow, I like the sound of all of that, good, very good, so why don't I believe you? It was just one of those days at the reveals center today, I went explicitly into my near homophile lifestyle, you know, all this Mr. Buttigieg thing, well doll man I hope they appreciated it, they did, they always do. You look yummy, smell yummy, well smooch, smooch, kiss, kiss, and just you remind me of that sexy hubby as soon as we again crawl back into that juicy bed, ah you on, definitely you're on. I was reading one of the brochures today on the safari tour so incredible, I wanna go, I just don't Centri know if we're to make a romantic twosome of it or bring the kids and make it a family outing, what you think? Earth to Ctentri Israel, I hear you love, I just got caught up into these wondrous skies, looking how inconceivable those colors, those various sky covering Orbs. So mesmerizing Ctentri I know, I'm surprised we don't get neck cramps to whiplash, or keep crashing into each other looking up as we go back and forth.  But to answer you, you know we have our anniversary coming up, so if you wait a little while we'll have a perfect excuse to make a honeymoon type event of it. Every time I see Planet x incoming, I'm reminded of Sia Maaseiah always thinking it was what John described as a new heaven and earth descending, even a new Jerusalem and that's exactly what's happening, how many of its planets are visible now? Often three, but at times four or more, Father God said it, and He's doing it, making all things new, seeing Nat all other things turn old, and passed away. Those are happy tears all choked up in your voice right? Ah, you remember when Sia Maaseiah asked all billions in inherits this planet to remember from whence they're fallen, God's Glory, return, repent and ascend with her into heaven's eternal treasures and mansions? Then Ctentri which come next, seeing along this million man visited single water cooler the woman bearing Rev 16/17 now black bowls, but in her upper right hand pocket were these business cards for better homeless shelters; or the huge enough to block out the sky, in initialized, floodwater down martyred blood pink, the single word offer? Then what Nat, like months later, it hit the news to America's Trump's, they want full term abortions, they want Gosnell, crucify Jesus afresh, His Blood upon them and their children. Only presently, the sanctified, separated and risen Anointed have to suffer through and deal with hundreds of millions of them not only dying horribly. But spending that horrifying them to death and dying for an eternity in hell, that's the part Nat, that's the part like Jesus heart, melting all our hearts like wax.  No, no, sweet girl, you stay, I'll get them, so Mr. Bliko, how your day going so far? As wonderful Mrs. Bonai as is possible, thank you and bless you so much for asking, thank you for being in both Christ and our service, you are beyond welcome as always. Your family, may I ask how did things finally go with them all? God as He from Genesis promised worked a miracle, they took to it's heed and were some of the passengers upon those Cruise ship. that did come in. Yes, madam, I hoped, prayed and looked up, and there they all were, this phenomena, authentic heaven on earth, just find the words to describe it all, I dare you any of you, surely Mr. Bliko I can't, would die trying, none of us can. See, there's mommy, hey Dannyyyyy, Ellyyyy, I miss you both so much, did dad tell y'all we're going to the park beach? Then raise your hands if you wanna see Dumbo, I see all of those hands raised even mine, now everybody say hello to Mr. Bliko, hello Mr. Bliko the driver, hello kids, we're ready Mr. Bliko when you are."  Why speak in parables? For they say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, be aware as God Himself, Apb, the RAM, see more here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/to-see-be-brought-out-of-tent-august.html



Comments