Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Ethane Macaulay Cornrow and Queen, Bride, Madison Alwen Hickory


THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com, www.thejuttahseptennial15.blogspot.com

Give to the Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com
Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Orison, Decimus Dylan and Haley Faith Worths was born a daughter, Ascidian (Sadie), Grace Dylan, a son Hercules Darius Dylan and a daughter, Heatherniah (Heather), Victoria Dylan, Worths
Unto Lightson Hampton Cornrow and Renelope Udine Housling was born a son, Genuine Kenan Housling, a son, Decimetre Silone Housling and a son, Deighton Arleen Cornwell
Unto Ethane, Macaulay Cornrow and Madison Alwen Hickory was born a daughter Bresaola Ariana Hickory, a daughter Evelyn Bianca Hickory and a son Aristotle Nicolai Cornrow


...Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him...

                                                       Scene XLX


     "Yeah but even then guys she gave us that date, Aug 29, 2017, said there was something about it, not only was Trump this date in Texas assessing hurricane Harvey. As well, not only has there been such days for him, of assessing monster storm damages for sixteen months Sia's Maaseiah prediction of sudden destruction following him, billions upon billions of dollar worth. It was during this time, North Korea send a missile test soaring over America's ally, Japan, but still Shelby girl, never mind the new post, Rev 10 mighty angel and Rev 17, 7th angel going on like the West Pacific Hawaii, California and Canada in the hundreds of millions in resident, are already gone off planet. Still beware the Midwest and eastern seaboard as well, well actually that's soon the entire North American Continent, the Caribbean Islands as well. You wanna guess by my accent where all my loved ones are? Northwest pacific Canada and she and they just declared them all, men, women and children dead, no, stop it, you Hayley been hearing these reveals too long to say that.  The complete toll is fifty million, huge I know, but you're talking about a half of billion stampeders, now will tha complete total been taken in one swell swoosh? I don't know, but I do know, Holy Spirits don't lead astray, even that February Rite Aid Pharmacy demo right now, confirmed this sealed death toll, why that back, turned, closed counter serving or waiting on her only, kept giving her that 15, for 5 total.  Possibly Hayley mas as in both 2005 and 5% and 15 as in both 2015 and 15%, and you just Kadesh man gave us two death tolls, one 5% one 15%, that's because Grand Sia Maaseiah is now saying there maybe two, 5% of Britain's and it's UK as one and 15% of it's American/Canadian soil, but still saying as a total, fifty million US, Britain will die. 
Look, I know it was hard for Noah to realize all that walked and breath upon the planet would be washed to wiped out; I know, prophet Zechariah telling Israel it would one day by wars and rumors lose two thirds of its civilization, evacuate into Jordan's Petra even wasn't easy for any of them to hear, to even prophesy, so why you guys think predicting these recent ELE's isn't equally impossible for her? That again as Shell just point out, what that Rite Aid Pharmacy is telling her, confirming to her despite all her efforts to save, to rescue them all, that US soil death toll like all those prior is equally set. I'm sure Kadesh man that's why they gave her that tiniest glimpse at Rev 12, Michael battling along star wars, you know, so she's to know every effort is being made not only to bring us up, but to bring US soil, even this world, those pending Tribulation saints out, and don't Hayley man think yours are the only ones still endangered, grand Maaseiah has thousands of disobedient loved ones in his exact life to soul danger,  and so does many others. Then you have to remember, the American to African exodus she saw, ARKS all, and decades back, that unlike Christ, in every spiritual way, holy as thou, father god, tribulation church, and then John witnessed them the same, as they poured into God's Kingdom, looking like those of Nimrod's babel, and great whore's enslavement, bedazzlement, every Kingdom, Nation, tribe, tongue and people, come out of yes, even the United States, Canada as well, states of barbecue. Honestly, she having seen barbecue US soldiers, yes, during Bush's error Saddam, yes, just before they would go under attack, one IED bomb after another, she also witnessed fire from behind prison bars like a sword target then Pres. Bush, and has seen US soil warned since Clinton, how it's enemies, even battled as they are will yet come, take US cities and burn them with fire, so says Rev 17:16-18, she's pushing and pushing right now as come US soil. But all that's why the great whore, beast, the American dream keep hundreds of millions distracted, just as well, why warring to maintain an American purpose driven life is a horrible, horrible thing, until all you treasure planet earth, US soil, has a weight of blood guilt attached, a debt that's only been paid in full by Jesus Himself, sacrificing Himself, plus you all many knowing 50 fifty million Americans are about to die, mean all hundreds of millions of America's continent need to be where, or doing what? Apparently repenting and stampeding, behold Jesus stand at the door, and knocketh, if any British, American, to Canadian escapee, exactly. If they, as Jesus forewarn get caught as Noah's day, as those totally unaware, though their overseers great and small will be held accountable, this is equally all stampeders Eden to Gethsemane garden of decision making, obey God, or doomsday man/America? Not to make mockery, but I have grilling to do, let get this birthday celebration started, hey who's next in line for bowling, bowling? I thought you was more a basketball man, I am, but I wanna try bowling. Hey, we gotta game of cards going on over here for gaining and losing workman's points, isn't that like gambling? As all thing this planet, and no hard feelings? Workman's points are too easy to come by, so no hard feelings Cassius man, you playing or not? It's poker? See I've never, what played? None of us had, so step up to the learner's table, stay alert hubby dear, we're playing twister as well, hey I'm gonna go and see if Kadesh need help, you do that Silver, man, yeah, I'm with you, you Hayley, really? What's the big deal? You seldom pull away from Halde, try never, ah yes I do, more than you know, like, ah, when you guys are not looking, ah, ah your restroom to bathroom breaks, so t. m. i, Silver, man but , yes and other times, no doubt as you imagine, whatever man Silver, whatever." 


THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Harper Brenton Epiphanes and Halley, Trevel Kunai Amarillo was born a son, Camellia Bran Frisco Amarillo, a son, Francesco Apollo Amarillo and twin daughters

     "Hale girl, come on now, what you think, what do you all think? Well please Orison don't ask me, I just know what others know. This is the worst it's ever been in this nation, and the world, only getting worse and her predictions have both warn us it's coming and why and that's a truth we can't deny. Now what do we all do about it, or just remain this surreal to stupefied by it all? Well I don't know Hale about your parents but mine are not budging, so I say again, we go southeast for spring break, that's not such a mental trust, whoever can't afford it we help out as much as we can. I'm saying, that's our out, and once we're there, we upload on the parents, we're honoring God's, not man's mandatory evacuation, well Harper actually, that's their now since 30 years past, plan, well I heard anyway, ah read. As usual Hale girl you're not making sense, because they knew decades back an extinction level event was come, something from the heavens. Something guys other than US Caldera's 99 bowls worth of volcanic eruption, both hell from beneath and the West Pacific Ring of fire enlarging themselves and they were plotting to crafting our escape.  Planning to relocate us to other well paid countries prepping out stay-over when the worse as these days as present happens. Then believe me, that 2009, 2012, movie was adapted from Sia Maaseiah prophetic parables Arks, Africa all yes, yes, but it was also framed work around what the elite were planning. That's once they enacted their depopulation agenda against us by leaving us totally unaware, alone causing tens of millions their lives, not realizing God Himself was as well laying a siege against them. As of enacting a plan to depopulate the earth of the heathen raging, of a Noah's cousin against them and all theirs, meaning all had to repent and get out of everything this planet American thinking, brandmade or planned, all, all, all! Wow, wow wow Hale girl, so attention young Juttah, according to their finding and aim with genocidal agenda, it is not the Midwest that supposed to be underwater, but the areas along the southeast, along US Georgia, where we're by blessed escape, stampeding to and eventually from? Yeah, Sia Maaseiah just announced again, everything they attempt against God's commanded exodus is to act as a boomerang instead targeting them and theirs, yes, yes, yes Hampton man, our God, as Moses God, is awesome, the horse and rider hath he trampled into the Atlantic sea! I'm going to tell you all what I shouldn't, well I promised, but I know these guys whose really, really close to my sister, as in aiming to marry her, well one of them anyway. Those whose family are engineers, with a Noah's day calling, even anointing, who you guys are right now as we speak supposedly building not just an ark, but a transforming, submersible one, stop it, stop it stop it Macaulay man! I can't, to be honest I've seen pictures, okay, okay, does this mean like in that movie 2012, we'll be hunted down and killed for knowing this? Get out of my house Sorrance, now, you can't put me out, I can't put you out of my house? I never invited you, no, but your cousin Jeremy did, remember him? Who isn't even here, but no Sorrance no, not unless the Lowd family, a born again family, obedient family are trolling us for the kill, I think not, what other details, I mean how long Mac man before they set sail, can we even come? Can y'all come, heck can I come, well me and Maddy, I mean, I mean you would come, with me, I mean, do the Juttah vows, all? Yeah, ah for sure, good, that's what I thought, that's what you thought about you two, what about the rest of us? I'm not afraid anymore, I'm going to tell them what we're planning and see if they offer that we come instead with them, that's all dandy and fine Mac except we're not legal. We're teens, barely that, making theirs Mac a crime of kidnapping, no less, look these people are really, really wise, I can still tell them our plans if only for their advice, now what's that Hampton man to hurt? As long as you Mac realize you just proposed to Madison, of course I realized that, without asking her parents though, again Sorrance I know and we both do, and stop calling me that, it's Macaulay and even that's my middle name, it's Ethane, I think I know Cornrow, my brother's best friend name, don't call you Mac, like others, okay, got you! Then good, look, today is the 13th, a pre-matrix, it's 50th, and in four days to five days two weeks of Sia Maaseiah's same as US Campaign 2008, new two weeks and seven year timetable that finished the Daniel 12, man in linen, time table, That here just now, gave us a Rev 12 Michael star warring in heavens and I bet you guys didn't see that, we got to be out of here no later than this time tomorrow, we know how and what to pack. You mean Mac unless Noah's day informants tell us other, say a permanent farewell to parents, all,  Sorrance, earth to Sorrance, all, we're, we, so you're coming? So we're all going as couples? Well, we're all Sorrance with someone, you and Jeremy right? Just how Hampton man would you like for me to answer that, seeing he haven't asked me? I know you assumed, but, no, plus he spend more time with Sara than anyone, but, not having a promise isn't stopping me, if you all are going southeast for spring, so am I, so I'll be ready, no doubt, I'll be ready."     >>>" I'm not buying it, Morri, get out of my room, stay out of my room, I know you guys had one of those special meetings, and Source, that goodbye just now, I read through the lines, even if our parents didn't and stop telling me I'm too young to know, I have younger friends who're dead to dying, and if I'm not too, you can't go, not with me, I'm not gonna be responsible, and that's if, if Morri, they even let you go. Now please, before I call on dad, okay, but if I ask, they say yes, and, and Jeremy say he got me, what about then? Look, just get the heck out, I have a million things to,  dern it Morri man, yes, okay, if they and he say yes, I can't then stop you, now pleaseeee, I'm gone, just, just commy me a list of what I need to pack, you almost broke my nose slamming doors and stuff.  Mom, dad we need to talk, ah Source says I can travel with her for spring break if you two okay it, please, please, please, can I come with her? First we doubt very seriously she actually invited you, so that sound like blackmailing going on, dad, really, yes, and, we can't decide off the top like that, so give, but they leave by noon,  and I need to pack, we'll, ah, give us two hours, okay, but I'm going to start packing just in case. What is going on with those two, and why on earth would Source ever agree to his tagging along, maybe the end of the world is come?"      >>>" Ken, Ken, the door is for you, Morri, what's, I didn't expect, we should talk, can you walk to the park? Sure I guess, mom, I'm walking to the park, I hear you dear, don't be gone long, want you here before your dad, okay, I will, I'll get straight to it, ah, Source and others in their group are escaping and they're using a spring break into Floria as a ruse and, and Ken, Ken, you can't tell, not anyone, they're taking it that serious you meal? Yeah, they are, so Source say I can come, that Morri would be a miracle itself, you sure you heard her right, she said if I convince the parents and Jeremy, I can come along, but, ah, I would want you to come too. How, there is no way my parents will agree to that, what if we right here, right now Kennedy perform the prom promise, meaning we're virtually married, but what it doesn't mean Morri is they will honor it, but your parents are believers, yeah, as long as they have to live it, like most Americans, even as Sia Maaseiah say, Churchians . I think you're asking me to run away with you, to do that unthinkable to my parents, they would be devastated, not if they know where you're going and that you're with my sister and I, they'd knowing and upset at the most and once this little charade is over, plus what make you think I don't like my life? Because Kennedy you're no longer free to live your life or this life, daily it showing us the post apocalypse intp a chaotic planet and heaven it truly is, and when Kennedy was this life and living, but death and dying, and a complete lost unless you're Christ born again, eternal Look, we better get you back, if you're, I'm not going without you, so see you in class tomorrow, I'm not ready to live a life on the run, then stop looking at as life, but escape into immortality, first on foot, God's obedience, then skyward, Jesus' promise. I got to go, so go in, close the door, so I can, ah, go, so I will see you tomorrow, yes, see you then, I gotta run, sorry, don't be, later, okay, later."  Why? Jesus disciples asked Him why he speak in parables? When Jesus quoted the prophets of old, like, Jer 5:21, equally saying, well see more here, Mat 13:10-17, beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (The RAM), see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/scene-well-youll-be-surprised-how-many.html and here https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/02/here-thee-prophetic-parable-about-t-he.html                     

Comments