And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

Prophecy Links


     Like a Fantastic Feature, twilight zone, all, I'm behind the steering, going toward down Memphis. Then all of a sudden, I guess like having a seizure behind the wheel, soon neck to bones contorted, twisted and broken. Mightily serious, even Jesus saying to Saul/Paul of Tarsus/Holy Bride, I will show you what great things you're to suffer for my stead, just forgiving all and falling head over hill in love alone, but once all done, I was pointed, driving Southeast instead; got Him, got Jesus and gone yet? Beware, Apb

     Listening To, Lukas Graham, Love Someone, remembering the early days of fighting, this being mocked, ridiculed and crucified as Jesus Himself, still mysterious for many unconditional heavenly, brotherly, and romantic love, for is all first found in forgiveness, beware, Apb

    Love Someone, the prettiest song in the world right now, ah. My god, don't hate, listen, forgive, naturally, fall in love, again, naturally, see here, https://youtu.be/dN44xpHjNxE

[Another earthquake in California just hours after a quake near Seattle] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/vmTxbw

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Sia Cambern Demarcus Levitate and Queen, Bride, Sia Sabine Anabella Kentland, King Husband, Sia Camberley Blazon Wellston and Queen Bride, Sia Hayes Nicole Mireya   

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 


...Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill...


                                          Scene Mark XVII And VII 


     "Y'all sure, I can't marry Sia Maaseiah, no disrespect there busy there, grand Kadesh, none taken. Thing is Row man, if she's Lord Urusalem the church Bride, like Holy Bridegroom Lord Israel, we're already married to her, THEY'RE the Righteous Tree, we're the righteous branches, from Jesus last supper fulfilled by Lamb's marriage supper in heaven, done. So she ever tell y'all bout that dream right there, bones and all broken into dislocation, relocation? First y'all need know, her as Paul messenger of satan she called it, like his hers a result of divine transformation, so no undoing it. Look, until she understood God's grace, her work of faith along a more organic diet she suffered like a Prophet Ezekiel being made as to demonstrate, painfully altered his diet to physicality at times, grand Maaseiah suffered grand mal seizures. Take It back Grand Kadesh man, actually Preece Kessler its Second Prince Meshullam Kadesh, my brother over there, First Prince Silverton Nicholas. Then, I only remind you all cause it means Reconcile, be Holy, in other words, repent by Christ's Cross" stay, live and die that blessed death,into his heirship for all infinity. Yeah, he's kinda been freaked out since grand Maaseiah shared that beauty shop slash cursed spittle, slash, Righteous Linen White attire, again slash, into Lambs marriage supper, heirship, mansions in heaven soon as April 17, 2026 Jesus millennial reign and God's infinite Kingdom reign come, April 17, 3026. The spittle reveal tombola all, I'm Sia BFA, files, goes back to reigning Jesus' messages to those Rev 1-3, 7 churches 5 unrepentant suspended indefinitely two like now gone under mighty judgement, here every thanksgiving 2017, Rev 2 Jesus Matrix ten day countdowns today it's 59th,looking to stand regardless; then HIS, forewarning if you're neither hot nor cold but lukewarm I will spit you out of my mouth. As also, the Apostle Paul describing Holy Bridegroom returning for a Bride holy, as without spot, wrinkle or blemish. Also, also, Sia Beethoven man, Jesus telling that gifted, beyond imaging multitude, the gifts without repentance, I never knew you, you who worked iniquity, I'm Sia Princes Evolent, my, my Queen. So essentially Sia's all, from the for centuries Roman/ Britain/American Dream into Kennedy/ Elon Musk/ the international, space center, just as the Apostle Paul again said after Jesus knocked over their money changer tables, wait, does the Rite Aid Pharmacy exchange of bills referenced the same thing, God is not mocked, mocked is their stumbling block of iniquity by the Marked 17 and 7 into a revisited Noah's day extinction level event, mass floods, but mostly nuclear, solar, molten infernos. Unquestionably plagues a 15th century Shakespeare would say, upon all your described of the 1996, death rider from the molten beneath, abominable lives, lands and churches, that's, and churches. Wow how the heck you'll know all that like that? Religious leaders asked Jesus the same, his answer, God from above, they only Row man if possible, hated Him all the more, plotted his assassination. I don't want a bite, whoever heard of broccoli pot pie, like if you put crunchy, buttery, delicious, hand-rolled crust all about it. Ah, I give in, it look, smell dob delicious, I'm going to get my own, and that's not, that funny, right behind you Hayes girl, word is, the food here all cuisines, wines, desserts are world class. " Why speak in parables? For like in rebellious people in Ezekiel, rebellious people yet say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, Apb, The Ringing Above Ministry, (RAM),

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,


     And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

                                       Scene Mark XVII and VII

     -As usually, convinced he's helpless Juttah covenant husband Phearson McPhearson look and listen on; haunted by the harsh indecision of the unborn in her safe womb. Regardless of such peril these hours being wonderfully and remarkably, heart ripping her own commitment to instead allow the parents of her intended Herenton Egan Lowd, his coming a madman, terrifyingly beating, raping, and with news just come, impregnating her, soon, slipping up in the shower, killing himself, indefinitely abandoning her no through outlets these impossible, would be suicidal taxations; even more horrid, that best friend all her adult life, Roman Neal Copeson finding her, well them, this enormous burning ball of confusion, Genesis marriage worshipper, Regan Central Whitehead turn to the one blessed meeting for millennia these severed, by the disobedient taken of the forbidden Eden's garden of those two puzzling ends the single bloodline reconciling, again she turn as Jesus night of gethsemane garden of obedience, to faithful prayer, beware, Apb,

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah April 17 1986-2016/2026/3026, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Herenton Egan Lowd IV, Evacuate Us! www.evacuateus2014.blogspot.com

The Ark Of Love, Of Salvation, Regan Central And Phearson McPhearson Our Father In Heaven

                                    ...Regan Central, Our Father In Heaven... 

                                                                   Scene II 

     “Father, the only way I’m to understand this unmerited grace out of such a horrid reaping of faithlessness is Christ alone hath gotten us all this indescribable for all of eternity victory, thus not to lean unto our own understanding, this fertile quest of rebellious man. Then you give me him, this inconceivable of a holy man, not to be or practice vainglory I know where I would be without him.” A praying Regan Central not realizing, but sitting the floor, laying his head into the door post, eyes leaking closed, a smitten heart conjoin to hers, husband was as usual this close. “I fret father I admit, you knowing this heart, you once having given it, but not as fear, for fear is the penitentiary where marshaled at their contrived gates are damning fallen angels. But faith Father, Christ, though it too is a reformatory, it is a true, wondrous freedom of choice guarded and commanded by you of Holy Spirits, this strait gate, path to you, even to our Prince King, I read somewhere, Prince of peace. Somehow and as usual you’ve taken that desecrating the heart and by divine soil, it’s neutralizing blood revised to us a son, a Herenton Egan Lowd the III, so proud of him are parents Phearson Mycal McPhearson and Regan Central Whitehead, as always and forever trusting in all that you do, all glory and honor father be to you. Deliver our soul from the sword, our darling from the power of the dog, save us from the Lion’s mouth, for thou hast heard us from the horns of the unicorn, Amen precious father, amen.” That when she had finished praying, did she tip toe as discreetly back into the room, calmly eased into the bed, where a pretending to slumber Phearson did lay topside, with her need be, being under protective covers, and gently laid her head into a soothing breath of her pillow even having this slightest smell of him, fully hoping she’d not by him, been detected.   "These boots are made for kicking, and that's just what they're do, if you don't get to running, I'm gonna kick the hell out of you," knock, knock, knock," my god Nicholas, yes, love, you here already? Ah yeah, what was that just now, what's going on in there? That was, you wasn't, I thought, I thought I was alone, it was nothing, really, it sound like the singing last year of 99 bowls of molten lava on Trump's wall, odd seeing, this year you actually Maaseiah witnessed a handwriting 99 bowls of molten lava on a wall. What is that smelling so good? I watched a cook, chicken fry some baby back ribs, thought I'd try it, well loving girl if it at all taste as good as it smell, I'm going to count it my last supper on earth and ascend myself into the Lamb's Wedding supper. I know right, but it's all set up, you can fix our plates, I'll be right out. Aright love, but look, I have a better idea, why don't I grab candles, wine and we set it all up on balcony, ah, Nicholas Edin, that sound even more delicious, so romantic, be right there." As one styling along the full length mirror, just seeing how much was she showing, the news of not even carrying twins but triplets, two sons and a daughter, was she showing so it altered her flawless figure that much, could Nichols Edin notice?      >>>"These boots are made for kicking, ....and that's just what they'll do, ....if you don't get to running, I'm gonna kick, the hell, out of you," it does love, have a cute jingle, your seat madam, I don't know Nicolas, Lord Urusalem is supposed to be threatening procrastinating American refugees, this love, fall off the bone delicious, juicy, good. It' just that I looked into a vision, saw what seem like the shape of a booth, not so much like Italy, but still, and the single word GO, was written there. It wasn't until later this morning, I knew it was state of Louisiana, as designed on the map, so as I was cooking this amazing dinner, that little jingle come into my head, Nicholas we're talking realizing as Noah, ELE's claiming tens of millions US soil alone, I know love,  I love.  Look, 
I have one question, after this unspeakable last supper, you Sia Maaseiah ascending with me, so what about the angels? Alright Memphis, TN, perfect man Jesus, didn't the molten beneath Maaseiah open and swallowed alive some opposing Moses? Not just Moses, but what we have now, with Rev Michael and his Angels star warring overhead, those who think to oppose North America's entire continent getting into Georgia, and soon, Africa's Atlantic, before, woe woe, woe! Remember, this time four years past between June 26th into July 6th 2015, I witnessed as Lot's and family being delivered by angels of divine intervention, some American refugees taken out, before the Bride was even delivered, skyward. I saw January just now, Michael and his warring for those same two reasons, Bride brought out and up, refugees bought out and away.  I must say with that little jingle there Maaseiah you did kinda threaten them, and father, for give my offense, but these are those Nicholas during sky elevated infernos all around with nowhere to escape, who will soon be running, crying, begging and pleading God forfeit His righteous need to wrath, to take Rev 5, saints under his throne, martyred blood vengeance and save them regardless of their mockerous rebellion. What shall it profit Lord Urusalem, if it's all swallowed up by the Pacific Ring of Fire (PROF), predicted, what, 4 years now, those 99 bowls of molten Lava? You want some else to think, I made my special water, I'll have that, right on it,  don't your lift a finger, or toe,alright thanks."     {{{"No, you're hearing me Clint, but you're not listening to me, okay, okay. Everything being predicted for or along the US/Hawaii, So Cal, Canada West/North Pacific, even into Wyoming Yellowstone is also right now happening to Memphis Texas, Tn. New Madrid. Y'all Clinton just can't see it, know, what you can't see is a part of the curse, why signs and wonders they are trying to hide from us are a blessing. Like looking through a mirror darkly, not so much Clint, stumbling around in the dark, but like a dunkard, having blurred, unclear vision, even lessen hearing, responders. Well I heard that dutchsinse explain California couldn't go into the ocean, yeah Clint man, but Sia Maaseiah didn't say California, she watched like a lamenting Jeremiah, a flying over doomsday come Ezekiel, the entire US/Canada West Coast be lost into the West Pacific, and horribly heard the same happened to the PROF burning up everything from there, Eastern Seaboard. Only kinda like no further delays, forewarn Rev 10 Mighty Angel, Rev 17, 7th Angel, US West Pacific all lost, get instead into Africa's Atlantic, West coast, the Brexit come Blaexit, West Rule, North America's total removal come. Okay, okay Court man, calm down, with all that said, I'm in Louisiana, that's southeast as well, yeah, yeah, there are other parts of the Country Jordan, but only one Petra, one Israeli/Islamic blessed escape, are you listening? Clinton please, please, for North America's entire Continent, Caribbean all, that's Georgia, okay, that's southeast from there, Africa's West Coast! Now please tell me you understand, that I've cleared my hands of your resilient, resistant blood? I got to go, alerts are sounding here, a Juttah Loco, transit is come and Clint man, I better see you here or up there, you and Tirra both, bye, yeah, ah, ah bye!}}} So, so Tirrabella we're going, Tirrabella, really? You haven't called me that since we first met, I know, I'm just nervous, ah, our being southeast isn't good enough, isn't counted blessed exodus. Ah, not unless we're in Georgia or West Coast Africa, Rev 18 God Tirra not Sia Maaseiah planned it that way, count its obedience as Abraham's Righteousness. So has been seen by HER, as well, a Rev 12, Michael, as recent as January past; I guess battling a star wars about it all, as in Tirra casting down Ancient devils and demons in high places, getting in the way, as the stalling them, Prince of Persia during Angel Gabriel to Prophet Daniel's, reveals, I know, as amazing as Jesus to John's, God's, Revelations. Look, I have no quarrel at all, just glad Clint we're only have like a few hundred miles to go, That love is a blessing, seeing we could lose access to our wheels at any given time, yeah the sight the same time as seeing Rev 12, Michael, of seeing molen ash building and building on escape bridges, soooo, let's do it, let's go, it's said if need be, we got churches and shelters who Tirra, can't refuse us, all along the way."     "No, I'm saying Pier, a poem, you wrote me, when did you start writing poetry, I kinda heard you stirring about last night, and I was outside sitting, and something odd happen, this is how I put it into words, now read, it, it's called mission butterfly, I'll go and see what's for dinner, go head Rig, it's not gonna bite you, not like I want to anyway, Mr Phearson, where's your mind? I'm gone, I'm gone."  

My Dearest Regan Central

https://cadennr.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-unending-love-antidote-african.html

     {I've only lived a short time yet I’ve lived forever, I’ve only known a few people yet I'm known by everyone, I only have eyes for you, yet my vision isn’t clear, I miss you so much, though I little miss you. I was born into this world without a say from me, my parents loved and I was born, what about you?

     Beginning to feeling, to sniff and wipe away warm to chilled tears, was this lovely poem by stunner husband Phearson McPhearson already no delay, an expert answer to her prayer?
      {I've found you, ah my god I’ve lost you, yet here you are right beside me, inside me, you and I are one, yet I am alone, I am alone. I know who made you and you say no way, I know where you come from and you say not that place, I know who you are and you say that’s not me, I know that you are mine and you say not this time.

     Soon grabbing at tissues, a glance the piping fire place, folding her legs under her, this comforting, were the expressing words beyond what she imagined, and easily could be her, sarading him instead

     {I can see you and you say I am blind, I can hear you and you say I am deaf, I can feel you here, there, up, down and all around and you say you’re this distant away from town. I say I’m crying and you say its laughter, I say I’m dying and you say I’m very much alive, I say I’m gone and you say I’m near, I say I hear you and you say, you’re nowhere near me. Your skin is like silk, your tongue like milk, your blood like honeycomb and your substance on mine this priceless imbibe, I know that you are mine and you say not this time.

     "My god is Christ, this is really good, peeking to see him, did he really write this? Every man Phearson McPhearson is a poetic as well, he should  get it published, even if poets are a dime a dozen."   Babe, you want mayo, or does it stil make your stomach quizzy? Just plain with condiments on the side, I've learn Pier is best, okay beloved, got you."

     {I came to find you and you say you’re not lost, I seek to be near you and you say you can’t be found, I long to know you and you say you’re unreachable, I’m keeping you here, yet the window is open, I’m keeping you near me, yet the drapes are blowing and I just know it. I say I love you and you say it’s heartless, I say I adore you and you say you doubt it, I say I’m coming for you and you say that’s impossible. I say I must have you and you say dream about It, I say I’m nothing without you and you say I’m all things regardless, I say you’re countless and you say prove it.
     "Lord help me, if I clear my throat too loud, he'll know I'm crying, but all this incredible js popped into his heart and head and here so flawlessly on paper, only moments ago, that's miraculous alone and pretty lady, ah, mother to be, I found you something to equal your deliciousness, here's a table, our tray with everything, so how you like it, one Stanza left, read it to me, sure, love to let me see, last and 5th stanza,   

     {{{I say I’m clueless without you and you say how flattering is that? I say you’re gone away from me, this butterfly to the yonder breeze and you say you are right here light breaths from me. I know that I lost you, this bitter to sweet rage in me, that misses you dearly, this is how I know you are mine and you say, all the time, one Heart Breathe, Beat away, thine own, Phearson, McPhearson, love always, ...  From Preece Phearson McPhearson to wife Juttah Bride, Preecest Regan Central, by Patricia A. Bradford, Apostle, Prophet, Spring 1986-Spring 2026, 3026 

     "Okay, totally honest, from where did you copy that from? You know me Rig, if I said I wrote it, I wrote it, and I can tell, you been crying, so happy, sad, feel sorry for me, tears? I was amazed, it's Piers just so us right now, this up and down uncertainty yet to certainty in the end why worry about? It's not gonna last, worked itself out as all those once before now past, right? You're getting it published right? Phearce, you just have too, I wrote it for you Rig, with you, all of our misty hearts in mind, it matter to me not a toll to include others in our private affairs, So you little miss decide, it's yours now, let me get my pizza, pizza, I get a dry, hoggie, you get pizza? Yes, you don't like pizza remember? Right, but  got a feeling little Henry does, okay  if you two insist, there's enough for us all, we three, huh? I think I kinda like that, yeah, I do as well, don't worry Rig, ain't getting no crazy ideas." 
 Why speak in parables? For like in rebellious people in Ezekiel, rebellious people yet say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, Apb, The Ringing Above Ministry, (RAM),


Prophecy Link


    Seeing Oct 25th 2018, the number of 7 years, then soon, Daniel 4:4, is proof Trump's Mystery Babylon is as king, of kings Babylon's 7 years of Madness, beware, Apb


    The seeing of the word error, (error Islam/Israel) only in lowercase letters


    -Apostle I am can actually agree, having many decades of proof. Elohim God forewarn the same, seeing Trump's very 2015/16 campaign was aligned to Eze 38, 39 Gog and Magog. Then just as Ancient Beast Rule by extincting them come to claim it's told Rev 13, 42 month reign.
    -That's two weeks and 7 years after Obama's 2008/09 -2015/16, then Jesus reign descended, I witnessed it, a 15% lost US soil. Witnessed as well August 2010, called New Jerusalem, for a lost of 15%, US soil, from heaven, a New Whitehouse, Royal family, descended.
    -Biblically, until two weeks and 7 years after Islamic/Israeli 42 months be fulfilled, 2019- 2026, then Jesus reign descended into fulfillment. Inquiry is, got your molten lava gargoyles on?
    -Prophetic word is, since 2015 PROF/Hawaii/Memphis New Madrid 99 bowls of it is upon US soil, burning up Wal-Mart's, the Whitehouse, its projected SB wall war against the migrants, Kennedy to International space centers. all, all burn up until bowls of judgements were themselves, blackened.
    -Plainly, Rev 12 Dragon covert attempt to advance his stars above the stars of God. Clearly the sight Trump's Jan 13, 2019, of first seeing written on a wall, 99 bowls if molten lava, then Jan 20, 2019, Rev 12 Michael and his Angels along a starwars battle, soon unvieling conspiracies, from crystal skies to these crystallized Godzilla beasts.
   -Remarkably, shown to be evident how even spiritual warefare has itself gone nuclear, inquiring, Trump's Jan 13, 2018, will Angels, Ps. 91, also ascend? Knowing who, why, what, when and where to as the days of original escape.
   -Seeing Noah's, Nimrod's, Lot's, now yours by intervening Angels, then Moses yet beyond grasping crossing of the Red Sea; so with US to Canada gone into predicted W. Pacific, and all else into the molten PROF N. America's Craton.
    -I say don't marvel at Jan 23, 2018 Rev 10, Mighty Angel and Rev 17, 7th Angel saying no futher delays US soil. Further US/BC West Pacific gone, beware the Midwest, Eastern Seaboard as well.
    -Marvel not that Holy THEM are seeing to your southeastern escape, the Georgian/Atlantic Ocean instead, the sky, land and sea are all alike to THEM. Actually, as of Prophet Zechariah witness mountains splitting into dramatic Graceland rescues are as well included.
    -Moses to Christ's Cross, born again God is God, so if you're running to save your soul by saving your life. After six millennia of shepherding HIS, TRUTH IS you can't go wrong following Elohim's Willed/wheeled, Holy of Holies, beware, Apb






 

Comments