I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, Darrison Matheson Levare and Queen, Katina Elion Rough 

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2026, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,


Unto Rowland Cartson Bruceton  and Julianna Marcella Lewis  was born a god of son, Tempus Michelangela Bruceton, a son, Assai Janiyah Bruceton and a god daughter, Dionysius Arcela Lewis      

...And he knew their desolate palaces, and he laid waste their cities; and the land was desolate, and the fulness thereof, by the noise of his roaring...

                                          Scene Mark XVII and VII

     "Now there's a blood stirring scenery, I can dress if you want , you know how bad I wanted to wake you to see this phenom on the Nibiru solar system rising over the horizon, you ever watched it from here, no, but seeing my king husband in all of it; glory is rather amazing it's own, well straight out of the shower into a towel, and instantly here I was drawn either it wouldn't let me go, or I couldn't let it go. So what's it gonna be, breakfast in bed or down stairs with our Juttah mates? You know most talk is gonna be about that unspeakable wedding, supper ball, and nothing to awe us more than it's seeming multimillion dollar glamor but being glorified into evr, ever withstanding the Lamb's Wedding supper. You know this could all be our mansions in heaven, I've queen wife thought of that, but why don't they tell us, or is it we're to admit it? Perhaps daring genesis husband a bit of both, since I been away the last few days, let's go down, join the others, make party of all it's revery, then my next question, should I run you a hot bath? No, I'll run through it's hot water falls in no time, then I'll get dressed, please do take your time, however you like, my black, starry night,  you are as I like, my white knight. {{{"Hello, yeah, of course it's me, no Darri, we're going down, actually it was Marcel's, hey it's your marriage bed, you two decide how to spend it, we did and it was more miraculous if possible than rumored, no it's safe until 6 pm, then reapers will come and see you out, some say anyway, use your good sense. Yeah Row man, but those two getting trapped, ou there, that was something else, but they still arrived out safe, I'm not gonna be on the comey when Marcel come out, alright, yeah Darri, go and experience it for yourself, here, she come, bye, ah, I'm sorry what? I'll see, I promise, yeah be safe, godspeed, bye Darri man, don't make me laugh, bye."}}} Why? 

Seven Months Prior, July 2019

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2026, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,



Unto Darrison Matheson Levare and Katina Elion Rough was born a son, Aydin Romeo Levare, a son Harrison Elliana Levare, a god daughter Ahweh Shieh Rough    


Unto Courtside Bishop Prius and Parius Araceli Belmont was born was born a son Phael Nariel Prius, a god son, Trinity Kalel Prius, and a god daughter, Nagelique Riel Belmont       
Unto Diemen Kenneth Wellston  and Annika Sienna Jamison was born, a god daughter Cashel Abigah Wellton, a son Bernita Ladner Wellton and a god son Adonjiah Shemaiah Jamison       

                                       Scene Mark XVII and VII

     "Okay what now, what is this place? You may as well Parius say a registration station see here, you have, you've drawn a map? Not I, but someone I'm connected with, we'll be officially inducted into the African Juttah, get a global ID to key, some even say your AJG begin to be designed at this point. My AJG, what is that? It stands for Aqua Juttah Genealogy, the Juttah Septennial will know how you're predestined and to whom, like who Parius you'll marry down to your children, even their names, stop playing the both of you! But what if I don't wanna know any of that, don't fret, it's not gonna automatically tell you but after this point, if you research it, it will know, ah my god, if I wanna to know who my future spouse is, yeah, once you're registered, now I don't know if I wanna do this, you? There's a train on the other track there, see, right there, if you elect not to go further, three times a day, it'll take you where you want to go, on land that is, and within its assigned trajectory, you have three days to decide, the living quarters are five star, well I was told anyway. Excuse me, I'm spilling all over the place, now it's all beginning to sound like a dream, I'm going to the restroom, I'm behind you, is any of it true or you've taken this trip before? No, not here, but I've been on a trial Aqua Juttah, about a year ago, so everything I'm experiencing here is new. I heard about persons like you, could be actually be in the African Juttah, so where were you when it found you? Italy, and that transformable ship, like heaven to it's throne on and beneath water, just too hard to believe they were built like for royalty but call up whomever will come; any Darri man who will come, that to me was the most shocking part, look, it's time to disembark, so what you think, they'll stay or go? I don't know, but here they come, so I guess we're to know, okay you said we have three magnificent days to decide? Yes, I'm positive, then we can at least Pari live lustrously until then, what about you two?  Well Court here already turn down an aqua Juttah, you what? It was over a year ago, during a military layover in Italy, and though I enjoyed the 7 day trial, I elected to wait, I wasn't ready I guess, like you two right now, right? We're more undecided, right, so was I, but now you're decided? Yes, to the point I'll be in line, yeah, I as well, then we'll see you two later, ah, the cafe for dinner? Yes, ah, see you two there, well let's go and see our suite huh? Climb into a hot shower, find something to snack on, and watch, so double beds, separate rooms? How about connecting room? Ah that'd been perfect, look at those two, right in line as they say, so if we do Tina go back, to what, where, even why, aren't we forgetting why we got on that train in the beginning? Which remind me, I need to call the parents, you? Why, tell them what? I didn't tell you Pari, but mom was talking about her job possibly relocating to Georgia, but last I heard about the boy friend, Mr. Brolin, he was against it, so I don't know, well I'm of age, and they know all my plans and how to reach me, when you get through Pari, they're parents, they care, so call them show you care as well, and how grow up you really you! Why speak in parables?              


THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2026, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,


                                    The Exodus Of A Sacrificial Grandpa

                                          Scene Mark, Matrix LX 

     "See all around here, we're at a rest stop, a Walmart the Mississippi, Alabama border, we'll Cross it later this evening or early morning getting into Georgia's coast. As you all can see the kids are even more happy, I don't know if you remember, but she hearing 2017, finish all schools. Right before China's 9 plus quake, 2010, Sia for weeks encouraged us to get children out of buildings, saying spend quality time with them, even go to the park, so, so urgent! Then that giant China quake hit, buried, killed mostly children, thousands. The first of the year, she saw the letter by letter forming of the word thousands, some bout the proper spelling of the area Los Angeles. Just before a freak lightning storm, thousands of strikes. As so, here lately, her predicting Trump 4th celebration is followed by sudden destruction, then three unforeseen huge quakes hit its very 4th day. Again hit the one area US/Canada W. PROF that can end the planet, let alone this nation, its area has suffered tens of thousands of quakes since, even threaten its Los Angeles, area. I fear we fear the big one is coming when she's forewarning us of two big ones, ELE'S even, already here, already impacting our nonsense lives, lands and churches, all those her death rider from beneath to grim reapers target. Now the sending of thousands of troops into a pending Armageddon, just as predicted her June 26 into July 6th, 2015, West Rule, Russia and an Islamic state, now gone full throttle exact dates and months 4 years revisited, 2019. We know not only by biblical prophecy but by her forewarning a Dan 9:27,non aggression pact, already offered two weeks into her April 2, 2019, two weeks and 7 year timetable, Islamic/Israeli reign, with America, West Rule gone under extinction levels judgements. Then tomorrow, the 23rd come is of those Rev 2, Matrix ten day countdown to a disaster. I'm just saying, somebody or something put us in the dark, a minus nearly 200 hundred years, sudden, permanent no coming back from it, making getting from these molten hell states next to impossible. Here, this being driven by mighty Holy of Holies of us southeast, but if the whole country, its continent, is going until only it's Atlantic coast is safe, where else you gonna be, wanna be? Now see that over there? That's us all fixing to sit down to a picnic like dinner, so cool here, last night we could've worn jackets while two thirds other burn up. Now look up there, we can't see him, well them like she can but we know Archangel Michael and his warrior angels are seeing all about us, all around us, like she saw, heard. So over and out good people, until next time, over and out! Wait, wait, wife here was just reminded of her hearing way back then, the Enron attack, and she heard, attack, that it hurt many. That was us, never been the same and like she said, it's been over since, said the same, before Katrina, well, gonna go fill this belly, then this tank, peace y'all, godspeed." Why speak in parables, beware, repent, escape, Apb

Comments