Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

Prophecy Links Article, 

     Mount Michael, Eruption, https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-48852670, UK's George, Island; (Jan 20-23, 2019, during a mount Michael eruption, I was warned of some being summoned to a red room and witnessed molten ash building on escape bridges to automobiles, and a Rev 12, Michael was battling along a star wars confrontation in the second heavens, hearing, Michael, is setting his all around, see more of the Rev 12, sign here, 'what's to happen, September 23. 2017, by Pastor Breaker here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o; 
     -This is the specific date I witnessed June 26 to July 6,(2015) during the escape to either Heaven or Georgia, by a Jesus Husband, demo; an ETE, of September 23- to 25th, was scrolling on the panel of the Bride's Escaping Chariot, can't as Apostle John's unveiling God' Revelations, make these prophetic miracles, up, we can only see, hear, suffer to celebrate and tell, beware, Apb, The RAM

Article, [St. Louis shaken after the shooting deaths of at least 12 children since April] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/Uypjpc

    Thus Said Rev 2 Jesus, I Will Kill Your Children With Death, Yours The Unrepentant Parent's Sickbed to Sleepovers Is Damnation

     -The title of the message that day was don't be deceived, but who was being deceived? A pastor convinced not even Christ's Cross could set the woman free of her part in the Genesis fall to promised woman seed? Or a forbidden woman in his pulpit, who'd only months prior like Apostle John by the word come, been by Jesus, the word come, thrice,  taken out, up and delivered to heaven. Eventfully, hand off to the prophet Ezekiel, allowed to show her what's behind time tested doors numbers, 1, 2 and 3, a testament so long ago, my children who have grown children were children. 

     -I still wonder, how many remember this strange woman come into their pastor's forbidden of women pulpit, prophesying to them all. As of her phenom prayer closet being visited by Holy of Holies presently saying, as long as predicted by Daniel 10, 12 Man in Linen, saying and knowledge shall increase. Truly a more advanced knowledge of the tree of good and evil unrighteously harnessed, come into the home as modern day tech. Clearly now, 30 plus years later modern advancement, HD to G5 innovation, going unchecked would be like parents putting a gun to their Children's heads and pulling the trigger. 
     -There's one other report I'll never forget, a black reporter making the same difference between American soil black males shooting deaths to US military death tolls in Iraq, most deadliest this planet territories.  It was 25 Thousand US black male shooting deaths, vs 4 thousand US Military death in Iraq, the same allotment of time, must make you wonder what at this time, anti-enlist to draft parents must have felt? 
     -I ask again, I wonder how many of it's packed congregation remember this visitor who didn't know the apostolic faith to this pastor's rule, the woman wasn't redeemed by child bearing, making its Holy Spirit to Holy Christ to Holy Word ineffective.  It's Jesus saying they worship God with their mouth, but their hearts are nowhere near God, that they're plainly fathered by Satan, repent or perish! Though said mismanagement of the children by Jan 13, 2018, was portrayed as Rev 2, Jesus, riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers.
Frightfully so, a year prior 2017, as Ancient Beast, the Lion, Leopard and demon dog, Anubis, all sitting in the home, the church, just as other friendly house pets. 
     -Whereas Holy Him forewarn churches, John's 92 AD, whoring systems to unholy participants were to repent or just like this predicted decades back, one of many lethal killers, this pandemic of gun violence, He too would kill their children.  America and West rule this planet has sown unprecedented abominations in every Noah's doomsday, evil category, now its reaping wickedness sown, presently claiming tens of millions US/BC, soil alone. I asked a question days past, is God calling African Americans out of America, West Rule, this planet, like he called the Hebrews out of Egypt? Then I said. I know you all like me for 30 plus springs now, know the answer to this question, disobedience is death, knowing, get it, get Jesus, get out, beware, Escape Yellowstone, Apb

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast genealogy, featuring King Bridegroom Carson Maxwell Phillips and Queen Bride Tracely Eronica Viceroy

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah, Spring 1986--2026/3036

Unto Krewson Sanzel Aniston and Cassidy Teilor Appian was born a son Mattory Despin Aniston, a godson Parrish Quinton Aniston and a goddaughter Kenai Heath Appian


"I was so distraught, fearful about this detour Deci, and cried like most that we'd been abandoned, my god my god why hast thou forsaken us? I know Mir, we all were, but days like today, this beyond anything Orchard, its green pastures, crystal lakes and floral beds, candy sweet fruits, like it all sprung up anew.  You know, admit, it's getting more and more evident our planet earth is ebbing and flowing between its proposed since the first Eden fall, the old and new and the New Mir is winning over, the Saints of God, Inheritance. Preecest Heathernial already taking her rest? Not hardly, this blessed day, to never end, no Mir, she's away with others, like I'm away with you. You think Mir, they planned this so we'd have this singing group with us, so beautiful, even acapella, and Deci, they take request. Anything but rap or rock, that's Shayne Ward's Stand By Me, like you said, so. so beautiful, and lyrically moving along a ripple the spirit winds, waves and mountains, all the tens of thousands here, hear, love it, celebrate it even. I'm gonna go join my husband, good night Deci, sweet sleep, you Amirah as well, I enjoyed this time, me to, see I still love you boy, always will." "You know Daija, many are saying this orchid look everything like what King David to King Solomon articulated as of Psalms 23, and what location was that? That's okay, I don't think Challis it matters, holy spirit can translate o transform us any place this planet, even the universe, we could be on planet Nibiru, or any place Planet X solar system, talk about unprecedented sky phenom explained. Yeah, so tell me your concerns, I feel you're tensed with holding it all in, you supermodel Challis being experienced, I'm not so much, what if I don't, can't produce on that level. When it's pressed to the limits, all our heighten passion comes, I will Daija hold, kiss, love and make love to that I treasure, you his critical marriage bed as well, nothing will be more amazing, I just know it, the least of your worries beloved, plus I'm not so experienced, perhaps you misunderstood my choice of words, while explaining it's tainting me, us, sexual abuse. We better settle in, regretfully let this wonderful day end Daija, still I'm sure, pray even, one among many more stunning to come."   

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast genealogy, featuring King Bridegroom Carson Maxwell Phillips and Queen Bride Tracely Eronica Viceroy

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah, Spring 1986--2026/3036

Unto Sia Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
Unto First Prince, Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico  Lattern

       "I am freezing Silver, my ears and toes are frozen, what happened to the tropics? I know right, I'm gonna have to build a fire, but at the same time Tore, I don't wanna take away the warmth we do have. I'll pray about that, you build a fire, a really big one, alert all Sia's to Silver do the same. We can't forget during amazing days like the one past, we're still in or an arduous journey Tore , both Silver the beast and beauty, I know We all know, we just got ejected from the Aqua Hemingway, nothing can compare to that except Adam and Eve being ejected, out of Eden and some where close by heartbreakingly watched along it's daily night to day, regret. So miss lady, I didn't know you dance like that, I'm not surprised, how long have we Prince Silverton Nicholas truly known one another? Right, right, thanks for that reminded, we're Aqua Juttah mated, to fated, and don't Silver, don't get too beyond happy about it. Anyway my parents were dancers, even instructors, you can say I was born on a dance floor, crawled, first spoke, walked, and soon learn to dance as well, alert alert, memory, lane, wife freezing over here, so tell me more later, yes, glad to, no go, go!." >>>"No, no, no, why is my husband warmth Lakeside Pier Swanson, leaving this so good to hold me by, bed? I Have to build a fire, it has dropped Ev girl, seeming 50 degrees or more, along the night. I'll hurry right back I promise, please, please hurry back, I will. Now I know I saw in our pack the means for building a fire, here, here it is, what you gonna burn? These, I didn't know you had those logs, to be honest Evolent, neither did I, I guessed beloved girl another curious, blessed thing, hurry love, right, right?"

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast genealogy, featuring King Bridegroom Carson Maxwell Phillips and Queen Bride Tracely Eronica Viceroy

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah, Spring 1986--2026/3036

Unto Warrenton Edom Fox and Francie Victoria Slope was born twins, a son Emeter Kirtson Fox and a daughter, Emissary Kirsten Fox, Slope 
Unto Darrison Matheson Levare and Katina Elion Rough was born a godson, Aydin Romeo Levare, a son Harrison Elliana Levare, a goddaughter Ahweh Shieh Rough 
Unto Rowland Cartson Bruceton  and Julianna Marcella Lewis  was born a god of son, Tempus Michelangela Bruceton, a son, Assai Janiyah Bruceton and a goddaughter, Dionysius Arcela Lewis      
         
Having, locked body to back, toes, it's tensed by overwhelming foreplay, a mighty orgasmic eruption pouring manic cries, his hot breath, tongue, it's throat thirsting. Blissful rest, wildest dreams, ravaged, tossed and torn, climbing, climaxing, beauty sleep rapaciously interrupted. He was doing it again, catching her, such a sweet, juicy, vulnerable thing, now a raging, panting, erotic mess. Show me, tell me in this edible ear, now this one, over here, where your husband trifle, blisters and ache my beloved so much? His merciless, delicious plight, biting and seizing my tongue, its screams, her very blood ripped, torn and falling apart, please, please, I mourn only, come into thy critical lover, and come again, until mind blowing to bewitching marriage beds be over into never-ending." >>>"I'm just saying this too has to be a trial, it was what, before bed last night 80, 90? Now we can't build fires fast enough, like these fire pits, fire pits, where those come from, these special logs, even, any marshmallows for roasting? I say Row man, stop asking before easy come easily goes away. I say easy for all Genesis Worshipers to say, sleeping two to a bed. You know Preecest Challis, ah Sia actually, he wasn't here, now he is, perhaps a talk with him get your girl here. Nall, nall, mall, no thank Court man, you all, a miracle day like the night pass I'd welcomed her here but to wake up this, frozen, a dry morsel of bread, a drink of water and days more these blind, winding paths, steeps and mountains, no, may god bless my sacrifices to bless us both. Thankfully today is our noonday exit, surely it'd be warm by then, but look did Challis is his Daijia say how he managed that? said Juttah Tribunal told him some odd, his entry or her exit, Aqua Hemingway refugees come and go as pleased, those with us in the beginning won't be in the end, like I said, odd. Some of us Pari have notice, some with us for a day to three, are not anymore we thought they felled back or went ahead, you saying they could've just left, ueah, apparently, we better get our packs, i know its getting so we can hardly tell but I think that's noon sun, which one? Its the smaller one right, year Darri man, I think tiu right on both." >>>"You slay me Juttah husband, and you Juttah wife remember, l'm but flesh, both our rapacious disorder, we better get backed, going, how far our hike today, with a couple breaks, I'm hearing Sky, 12, miles, where a midday stream await, a deer meadow good for making softer camp to marriage beds. Wow, that all Aid, sound worth the walk. The saying though, there's a danger, a Lion enclave, thought abandoned just off the beaten path so possibly holding no danger, God stopped it's mouth for Daniel, I'm sure beloved Aiden, for us, His Anointed, He'll do the same, and no hesitation, right, walking Sky by faith an not sight." Why Speak In Parables?


Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson,   https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html    

     A Door Was Opened In Heaven, Failing Nights Are Laying A Foundation Of Lonesomeness, And Lord Israel's Heart It"s Sole Sitting Duck

  -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast, featuring King Bridegroom, Chainberson Demetrius, Alfredo Cobberson and Queen Bride, Shaughnessy Noelela Deburk 


  -And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

    -That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the seashore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

      Unto the tribe of Juda was born; Unto The Tribe of Reuben, was born; Unto the tribe Of Gad, was born; Unto the tribe of Asher, was born; Unto the tribe of Nephthalim was born; Unto the tribe of Manasses, was born; Unto the tribe of Simeon, was born; Unto the tribe of Levi, as born; Unto the tribe of Issachar, was born; Unto the tribe of Zabulon, was born; Unto the tribe of Joseph, was born; Unto the tribe of Benjamin, was born,     ...And she shall bring forth a son, (the predicted Genesis Woman Seed), and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins....

...Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine;

      Scene Sia Maaseiah's, Rev 2, Jesus, Matrix Ten Count, It's LXII

...Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee...


     "Draw me, Sia Maaseiah, I Will Run After Thee, my Lord Holy and True, seeing your today's Itinerary, I also saw this was the best time to come find you.  Ask of my Lord Urusalem, that I find you, plea my case, that you look over this romantic misdemeanor, to unfortunate miscalculation, that you seek, nor find me any longer, we're for many millennia torn apart. Perhaps this said misjudgment can my well-beloved be forfeited, even into the last supper, finding it's fulfillment, the, our Lamb of God marriage supper, all the host of these here, heavens.  John foreseen, this multicultural, incalculable in number, the Tribulation Saints, bid our inquiry, Lord Israel, but didn't thine own Sia Maaseiah, take witnessed also of this incalculable, number? Multicultural as you say Lord Israel, having taken Lord Father heart straight away. First hand, American to pending tribulation saints, stampeding world map, oceans, both upon which your feet stood, the West Pacific and pouring instead into his world map, oceans, both upon which your feet stood, the West Atlantic? I only got a clue, neither was kingdom and nation building planet earth, my, thine, ancient of days kingdom reign come, but rebellious, they persisting to be ignorant of God's righteousness. forsaking God, they've, gone about to establish their own righteousness, this lying, murderer from the beginning, that drove and yet drive the nails, it's world assembly forfeiting these here high places. I never thought that day would come, we driven again, as one reigning Holy Spirit Throne, like the woman in labor, suffering one false start after another, there's nothing planet earth to heaven Lord Israel, more spiritually, mentally and physically texting, than this woman left to her travail.  Soon, my lord of lord, an alike glorification realized, but these tears, here, this these innumerable victories. I pray you, Holy Lord Jerusalem, draw Him, bring us heart and word again, we will run after thee: the king Lord Israel, hath brought me into his chambers, we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. I Lord Urusalem, the reigning Righteous Bride, prepping King Nebuchadnezzar's, sin ending mountain from heaven, it is when Sia, Juttah, the seventh angel shall begin sound, the kingdoms of men, shall become the Kingdoms of God; He, Christ and His Dressed In White Righteous Saints, shall reign forever, and the nations Lord, Holy Cherub, were angry, and the heathen rage, and thy wrath is come. And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.  And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail, even so Lord Israel, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Son of David, come, merciful trust is to hand Lord Urusalem hand, out to you, my Lord, take, lead and kiss, at thy blessed will, draw us Lord Urusalem, conjoin us one divine one, we will run after thee for eon and eons to come.  I, thine own king hath brought you into these chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will hail Lord Urusalem, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee! Draw me, we will come, after thee!" Why speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, Lamentations, Revelations, for they say, the Lord, seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the work; interpreted, the Lord God, Creator has no more dealings with planet, it's billions inherits Eden fallen paradise. Further meaning since Noah's Ark flood, God's Genesis man, marriage is no more planet earth, universe, these for six millennia into this present nano-second, by nano-second, Jesus said, it, when he said during his pending crucifixion, this world is not His, our, His Heir Anointed, reigning as Kings and Queens themselves, not our Kingdom; knowing beware, repent, escape, Escape Yellowstone, the molten inundating PROF, the North American Craton, Continent, Caribbean, NACCC, beware, Apb, The RAM     


Comments