Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

The Michael Ealy Appearing Dangerous, Perfect Man As Seen, Memphis/Hawaii's 38 Minutes Of Terror, Jan 13, 2018, beware, Apb

[Donald Trump Is Bad for the Jews] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/dpwjMU 

     Perfect Man Jesus Asked, What's The Secret Of Memphis; will Angels Also Shoot Off Skyward Like Fire Rockets; Where A Ballooning Cloud to Healing Wings, Await?

     -Escape Yellowstone, a hand clumsily writes, Aug 5, 2019; hint, what does it mean 2004/05, when you hear, smiling faces don't last, meaning Britain America, Canada/West Rule, wipe Canada from the map, separate Britain, America into itty, bitty pieces; kill all parents by a final, Rev 2, Jesus Matrix 10 day countdown , finish all schools, and begin at my, His, Rev/God sanctuary; whose having a bad for the rest of all eternity to come? In his defense, Pres. Donald Trump is bad for the human being period, not just up there with Hitler but wickedness to martyrdom root, Gog and Magog. Ironic not only did you all put this man's soul eater in world power once but if there was time, and thank, praise and kiss God there isn't; let everything that survived Noah's day human extinction, thus all having breath praise Elo Him, you're deceived and posed to do it again. The answer is yes, yes you can flee the worse mistake of humankind this home planet, parent devils and demons to blessed Creator, ARCHANGEL are in furious end of days tug of spiritual warfare and all Humans are dismissed from planet earth, as in GET JESUS! Jesus even said it, flee, when SUNLIGHT, Elohim God said HIS come out. Then it's been recorded here, Rev 6, 6th seal, you stampeding like your stampeding elephants so horrid, these for many millennia, beware reapers, bearing swords, are chasing you, Again there's nothing else for the human being to refugee except, blessed escape, exits stage Georgia/Africa's Atlantic, your predicted my 30 plus springs, April 17, 1986/2016/ 2026, said Brexit/April 17, 2019, Dan 9, non aggression pact come Briexit to Blaexit await; 99 bowls of molten lava, a hand writes on a wall, Jan 13, (2019), Jesus asking will Angels also ascend?/Hawaii's 38 minutes of terror, all a year revisited, beware, repent, Escape molten ELE, Yellowstone, (NACCC) Apb, The RAM


-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Braiden Danielle Moose and Queen Bride, Shelby Reese Lakeside  

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2026/3036


Unto Daegan Channing Banister and Genelle Elwen Thompson was born a daughter Denver Anielle Banister, a daughter Rosen Chenille Banister and a Son, Barristan Cameron Thompson   

Scene Mark Noah's Cousin, XVII and VII

Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

    "You still don't feel well? Is it sweetheart about that genealogy thing, I'm over it, you're right the AJG isn't a tyrant nor is it Tyrannical. Heather you said you missed me, now it's me missing you. I did it, then I ran to the bathroom screaming at the top of every beating heart to breath in me. You say it, your proposed AJG, unquestionably, doesn't it like change, everything. All I know is I been numb since, blaming you Corbern, for breaking our most urgent covenant, I know, I know, ah my god, not look, even though it's just a suggestion, it's Core, mighty bewitching. Is he here? Just tell me that, not only that, he saw me here, Coed, all the way here and I thanked God for him. Come, come really close to be Corbern, entangle us until we're God's divine one, I need you crying love, to just hold me, hold us, and never let us go." "Its you, its freaking you, what are, and I bet you knew all along, knew, what are" why you were so good to me, what the hell are you, so close the entire transit here, I knew nothing, yeah like I'm, stop it, I don't, my god what are you telling me, my Amirah is gone? Is that, no, no god no, just for, I thought you knew, knew what Heather? Nothing, I'm sorry, sorry everybody, Hel, Jel where, I woke and you weren't there, I Just did an awful, awful thing, ah my god, whats is she saying Core man? I just did an, shhhhh, I got you, come, let's get out of here, what was I thinking? And in front of all of them , making him there's no hope for his Amirah, you're emotional, that can be like being intoxicated, let walk it off, huh? I want us to say them, the Juttah vows, the fountain by the park. Okay, okay, I kiss and love you, but that Heather will only settle our hearts and that  in part but what about our head, the double mindedness it will ensue. Just tell me about him, this Decimetre, he was there for me, I this tunnel vision and he the welcoming daylight at the end. Mostly all this sexy as heck talk about being tangled in ways indescribable into his girl, the incredible Heather we were just now, imagine being like that, spiritually, naturally, heartily, mentally and physically, other than mother's womb or heaven's healing wings, there's no such satisfaction to contentment, Core, never, ever." Why Speak In Parables? Beware, Apb, The RAM


The Jan 13, 2019, Michael Ealy Appearing Dangerous, Perfect Man, Flee The Abomination That Maketh Desolate!


    -2016 During His US Campaign, Trump was aligned to Gog and Magog, the end time false Israeli king. Then two weeks into an April 2, 2019, two weeks and 7 year timetable, April 17, 2019-2026. This was when Pres.Trump and Kushner offered up a non-aggression pact, Prophet Daniel, Dan 9:27, witnessed the pending end time Antichrist make with Israel, Islam and other nations, beware, Apb


The Whore And Beast Separated! Ancient Beast Rule! Rev 17:16-18/18


    See getting Oct 25, 2018, Dan 4:4 and the number, 7, hint Pres. Trump losing his mind during Dan 9:27/Revelation 1-19 chapters fulfilled US/Western/World soil, in this order; April 17, 1986-2016/2019- 2026, beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone! Apb, see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/yeah-but-to-send-us-mighty-angel-if.html?m=1

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah, Spring 1986--2026


Unto Shiloh Apophis Cornrow and Brienne Noelia Epiphanes was born a son Orison  Decimus Dylan, a son, Fires Stone Tirana Cornrow, a daughter, 

     "So when did you know? That tickle, you blowing my fingers, I love playing with them, the beach is so pleasant, stop that, changing the subject. Okay he and I were around each other a lot, people thought us a couple, even during the entire transit we were together, slept on each other's shoulders and Hel, felled in love. It's okay, don't need denying it, so what about you and Traverse? As I said, I little knew her, but once I set eyes on her and I guess heart, I had to caution myself, it was like love at first sight.  Until, while you Hel fall asleep on one arm, this other ache to hold her, ah Traverse, is that crazy? So honestly, neither of us are that oblivious of our AJG's reveals at all, seems if we admit to it, this find make sense of what our true, hearts feel. I know, sitting up to say, inhaling and wishing teary emotions away, I am only to Heathernial tell you, I both love and hate feeling this way. Still to continue to be double minded, as without a righteous head, is heartily even mentally unstable. At least Core, your Aqua Juttah trust wait for you, you really think? Even if I had to guess, but I don't, Traverse panet after her AGJ resolved husband, mine instead searches fearlessly after another, but is that love Heather or courtesy to faithfulness? You didn't see Heather how close you two appeared, I was kinda reluctant to cautious about approaching you two as you seem to exit so attached. You should ask her out, not unless you Hel do the same and spend time with him, as in Core force him, no as in he must really miss you, ask him, even offer to help with his research. I'm gonna go, go where you are going, what about our packed picnic, blankets, all, Hel, where are, Hel? I'm only gonna follow you, no you take that basket to her, don't worry about me, I'm going to find Deci, commy you later, tell you how it all went, okay, you sure about this? Aren't we both, Deci, ah I guess, ah yeah, go, keep her waiting, I am, you look back and see, I'm going!" Why Speak In Parables, beware, Apb, The RAM


Prophecy Link

-There's some, bout the blocking out the sky, single word DISAPPEARED, freezing to frozen on all HD screening, surely a cataclysm happen! Beware, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html?m=1

[5 things the media won't tell you about the Amazon fires] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/dxsfyU
     The Revised Jan, 2019, 2001, doomsday Christmas soil, like 2 Pet 3, 10/11, Being Fulfilled First Of All, On IS/Western Soil Here, Saying; Yellowstone Eruption, in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Beware, Apb

January 2019, Ezekiel 8 Command, Activate, Doomsday Christmas! Beware, Apb
    - Though, it isn't just the Amazon plagued with unprecedented fires right now, is it? South Central Africa has thousands of fires burning also, historically such run for your lives. As to save your souls fires are burning out of control with one except Antarctica, and that may be the fluke, to fake news, to Ancient Beast rule. Then to make the replenishing of abominable world planet by fire even more nuclear, Jan 13, 2019, we got a hand writing 99 bowls of molten lava; April 5, 2019, we got a hand writing clumsily, Escape Yellowstone! Just think of all those nay sayers, as of Noah's forewarning the end of its world had come, now presently its Noah's cousin, nuclear, natural and NEO'S/nuclear, molten and solar, beware, repent, Apb, The RAM, see more here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/what-it-means-is-all-biblical-prophecy.html?m=1
The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2026/3036


Unto Vallejo Consquella Sooner and Belinda Gloriana Wesson was born a daughter Abriella Emetra Sooner, a daughter Yasmin Dione Sooner and a son, Geodon Elicia Wesson           

"Good afternoon everybody, this table, ah, can we talk? Please, first, thanks for coming, off, seeing me, please by Jesus mercy forgive me, when I saw my marriage wasn't according to the AJG, I kinda lost it. I'm afraid, we all witnessed that, what Heather do you want? I want to assure you because the, ah AJG matched us, doesn't mean the worst has happen to your Amirah, please Decimetre don't lose fate that you'll find her, that alone would be the tragedy. So says the girl who in moments whisk all that unforeseen hope away, look, I see what you're doing, hear what you're saying, but the last I heard from Amir, was during the escape of the mightiest Heather, pyroclastic cloud, ever this plant, world. You said your Corbern betrayed your love, your marriage,even your partnership when he knew his AJG, you Heather betrayed our friendship when you blurted mines out like that. I'd not easily managed to convinced myself, only after I did tremendously by the Aqua Juttah reveal, search for her, not finding her, would I only then even attempt to know, after your publicity stunt, I fasten myself into a ball that night, and cried and cried until I guess, I passed out! I'm, so, so, no, I know this isn't your fault, and I accept your apology, you had your negative reaction to rejectional breakdown, this is mine. Just think, two 24 hours days and we're on our way to the African Juttah, I can't shake that by some miraculous as Elohim is miraculous she's there. Right there, waiting on me, clinging to every fascinating dream, that we're saran-wrapped into each other, never, ever letting go, like you Decimetre say and dream so. So blessings to you and your husband, he's not, my, ah, he is just too mesmerized by his findings to be heart true to Juttah Vows towards ourselves, he feels it's to betray god or his AJG match. You Heather, it's Heathernial and though I hate to admit it, tears pouring and all, there's a righteousness there, even a humility, a Heathernial, surrender to sacrifice, as surely as true love, it's true romance is. I got to go, it was nice and I guess soothing talk with you, yeah, yeah, if you can't find her, I know the hardest question, to indecision, what will you do? If that's Heather your way of asking should you wait on me, no, please don't, help your Corbern to come around, right, right, good afternoon, you as well. Ah my god in heaven, even the African Juttah genealogy, what do I do? You come with me to have some lunch, how long, did you follow, did you hear any of that? Any of what? I just walked up after seeing you, after looking for you beloved girl, everywhere, I'm starving and I'm really thirsty for some odd reason, come, rescue me, I'm coming, I'll be your knightress in shimmering lunch plants, good, I think, for I can surely use one and just as beautiful as you are." Why Speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs Of Solomon, Seven Thunders, Prophecies and Parables? For those rebellious today, like in those rebellious in Ezekiel day say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, beware, repent, Escap Yellowstone, Apb, The RAM

['People are on edge': Mass violence threats – at least 30 in 18 states – have surged since El Paso, Dayton] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/yZYUhU

     Escape Yellowstone, a Dan 5 hand clumsily writes, as in flee the molten inundation of North American Continent Craton Caribbean; for decades now, now come, as in, now come. Though creepy as heck, the freezing to frozen of all HD screening with the single word, DISAPPEARED! Remember both the Briexit and Blaexit as of impacting Noah's cousins, happen simultaneously. Then neither the Bride nor West Rule was heard again Planet earth for the next Daniel/Pres.Trump's Dan 4:4 /9:27, 7 years, also see Rev 11 and Rev 13, 42 months each, again, not for 7 years are world leaders in charge, but Rev 13/17, Ancient Beast, rule, April 17, 2019-April 17, 2026 into Jesus Millennial Reign. Apostle Paul warning in the last days perilous time shall come, gone multi-nuclear, my Nov/Dec 2015, Syed Farook, hometown terrorism, activated. Any hope of peaceful lives, lands, churches and porches forsaking God, shattered, like those once demonicized now cracking, missiling down crystal skies. Unprecedented even, like all other various elements else, gone critical mass, the killer human being is one of many, this outbreak of mortuary nuclear, natural and NEO'S. Some other ELE come imminent, lethal, when forewarn, June 26, 2017 to get to repentant altars God is avenging martyred blood. Referenced had come that time of men reaping blood guilt sown and unless covered ny Holy Lamb's blood no first born elderly to adolescent would survive it! No more straddling indecision to middle walls, no more luke warm stratagem, Eze 9 reapers bearing swordlike syringes have proven one strike your tell all heart you're ascended; but the mass majority descended, says the Pale horse of death allied by, the molten Horse of Hades, God doesn't know you, your sins remain, beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone, or billions gone prior, perish! Apb


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2026/3036

Unto Sia Juttah Nicholas Edin Coogan and Sia Juttah Maaseiah Adonai Saurus were born triplets, a daughter, Mahasiah Unique Coogan, a son, Elyon Gabriel Coogan and a son, Shaddai Machail Coogan, Saurus, 


     "I know Maaseiah, they think by their own works of religion, of Churches, congregations and preachers preaching, they're safe, but I will bear it, still. My disobedient Memphians are in the same predicament as Lot and his wife and like them God's thrusting in Wine-press, US soil will make an example as of Lot's wife out of them, pillars of cataclysms, that's also granny like Pompeii, now human statues, and some other areas this world, we can't rightly mention.  Actually a judgement, sentence Maaseiah, Holy Him been laying this generation, since Jesus bearing, I now know, healing wings, March to April 17 1986; sounding off one commission, that three times, the single word, Come! Right grand into the Christmas 2001, intrepid dream demonstration, 190 months until it's doomsday now, today, Aug 23, 2019, a Thanksgiving 2017, 63rd, Rev 2, Jesus, Memphis, Matrix, ten day countdown to doomsday.  So with you, new, going on? The Bridegroom Jesus and I, one foot, our foot, atop the sea, one foot our, his foot upon the earth, planetary beings first and last. Revisiting to watching as its been prophesied by the Apostle Peter into Trump's 99 bowls of molten lava, prediction, now, it's all burning, with Antarctica's region the exception. That's because since Obama's/Trump's 2016, Daniel 12, man in linen two weeks and 7 years timetable fulfilled, only revisited into an exact two weeks and 7 years timetable declared April 2, 2019. As in granny, two weeks in, April 17, 2019, that by a Trump/Kushner pending Dan 9:27, non-aggression pact, never my grand Maaseiah have we ever these six millennia of biblical prophecy, actually Maaseiah Adonai, been in the final week of Daniel, as in all rebellious rule finale into Rev 11, 7th Trumpet, heralding the end of all devious, demonic, petro to monetized, martyrdom, Babylon the great is fallen, Indefinitely it will not recover, God and His Christ now take eternal reign, and granny, the nations are angry, well know Trump's mad, in every title of the word, even Daniel 4:4, into king of king's Babylon struck with seven years of beastly, madness. So you saw it, you're Lord Urusalem with Lord Jerusalem, as you saw yourself with them Maaseiah arriving Prophet Zechariah 14, Mt. Of Olives, yes Granny, kissing his feet, as some happily kiss its designated soil, arrival, you first spoke in tongues there, now you know its Rev 12, second heaven intercession, you're standing  one foot the planetary being and one foot it's planet earth, and granny a single unknown tongue, that addresses all tribulation tongues, tribes and people planet, let all as Noah's day yet having breath planet earth Maaseiah, praise Elo Him, Eli, alone granny, is worthy, why speak in Parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; beware, repent, escape, Apb, The RAM 

Prophecy Links


    -There's some, bout the blocking out the sky, single word DISAPPEARED, freezing to frozen on all HD screening, surely a cataclysm happen! Beware, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html?m=1

[The calm before the storm: The danger of the smallest in 37 years, the hurricane season in the Atlantic] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/khvReU

Blessed As Moses Day Escape, A Plague Upon All Your Damned Houses! 


   "Escape Yellowstone, a hand Aug 5th 2019, clumsily writes; (1982), my youngest Memphis son birth year, the one Jan 13 (2018), crying downtown newspaper bells were ringing, while perfect man Jesus ask, will Angels also ascend? The one 6 yrs, when Jesus having healing wings demonstrated live, being captured away by the Bridegroom of resurrection, who to look upon was God the Father, I saw, predicted this coming, actually since then, Spring 1986. Presently April 17 2019-2026, knowing the exodus US/Canada, the North American Continent is southeast into Georgia/Africa's Atlantic. Truly it isn't strange at all to have some type of sky to weather phenom going on, something I pointed out before 2017's, hurricane outbreak into H. Michael. Then since said West Coast Africa dust storms been warring against the Atlantic ocean hurricane season, present day, blessed escape. You could even say its like whats recorded Rev 7, the four winds being held off until certain ones are marked as in safeguarded. Though I'd been revisited for decade's the exodus of America into Africa, transforming Arks all. It's blessed Aug 2008, I stood an African coast and watched as a sea of American, multicultural" refugees poured into its coastline. It was March 13, (2018), when it was demonstrated I invited you all from a barbecuing, with one sanctuary coastline, US/Canada/New England Georgia with Africa's Atlantic pending. Though June 26 into July 6, (2015),  perfect dates, just revisited, 2019, a reminder we're in a tug of ELE'S nuclear, natural and NEO'S. Sorta like being the days of Lot and family being delivered from an erupting up and firing down home by specific Rev 12 type warrior Angels; I saw,  heard, Jan 20, 2019, along a star wars battle in heaven, saying Michael is setting his all around, to bring Holy Bride up and escaping refugees out, then Apostle John eventually witnessed them pour into heaven, washed, righteously white by Jesus' Blood. Knowing get it, get Jesus, get out! Beware, Apb! 


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2026/3036

Unto Kellan Channing Small and Rossland Gazelle Raft was born a god daughter, Miyka'el Fiona Small, a daughter Kenia Sien Small and a god daughter, Raguel Nedra Raft             

     "Ah god, girl, here I was thinking some creature felled from the tree into my hair, and here I was thinking you was flinging these juicy curls for flirting with these girl admirers, anyway you left something. Wait, wait, how you know I left I it? A pretty girl like you, it could've been any male admirer, though you Corbern was all so double 007, stealthy, I saw you, you saw me? Just as you made the elevator, told you, you don't owe me nothing, plus where is your own girl, to vow, to wife? Possibly off with her Decimetre, helping him research what happen to his sweet Amirah, so you two are honoring the AJG, that's what you're saying? It's seems to be one of the sweet heart sanities of the African Juttah, and how do you feel about it, about this settling all physical dramatics, decision? Ah, hungry, yeah, me, too, and since we Tracy you say, have a beach side picnic all laid out, we could spend this final twenty hour day getting to know one another. Please, that glistening, glaring struck with awe look is blinding me, I take it you didn't expect, to see this miraculous new coming? No, most don't, ah, listen, to, you know, to, ah, but the marriage worshipers Traverse, we do, we want to know diligently, whatever God has to say about His Will for our divine future for eons and eons to come. What is your whole name anyway? The ones wrapped in foil are mine, the others are, where, hers, but since we're in the land of none knowing, just eat, drink, as you like. I was born Traverse, Angelica Akeon, I have one sibling, an older sister, she's in the Juttah, the one who persuaded me into Jesus. Until then I was one of an incalculable number, a tug of drugs, illicit sex, violence, the unholy trinity it's all called, with bouts of attempted suicide dancing in my drug heart to head, but that's been behind me years now, also in care of the Paris Globe to California, Artelon, Genesis, Marriage Worshipers, nuptial, prenuptial dorms, and I like both sandwiches, is that okay? Perfect, ah, wow, good, your sister in the Juttah, what is some of the news from there? Well like all rumors, they think it's the promised mansions in heaven come down into a new African Paradise, that is like it's first Genesis, twenty four seven instead terraforming the entire planet as of God's descending new heaven come to new planet earth. They're in places Corbern, they get to watch as a beyond description planet x, Sia Maaesiah's predicted John's new everything descending down from third heaven, it's relocating solar systems just as it miraculously descends and descends, they say again, by these phenoms, it's plain, this is no longer our former planet, universe even. Corbern Mathew Hendrick, and forgive my wiping of tears Traverse, as you expound upon me, too beyond imagining, planet earth, universe come newness of the Ancient of Days to Holy of Holies, reign. Ah, I have two brothers, one older, younger, I can't tell you where they are, they were stationed in,at various Military Locations, the ah, this country. My parents instead were in Alaska, being relocated sorta like Californians, all over the place because of many pop up fires, there, even Yellowstone type, I don't know where they are either. So I guess you can say, I'm just one more of those waiting for the Aqua Juttah Hemingway, so I can dive into it's genius reveals, track my family and friends, even see if they're looking for me. So, your parents? All the historic flooding and farm apocalypse, the mid Atlantic Missouri to Mississippi river, even Corbern, California's fruit harvest rotting on trees and vines, Pres Trump war on the migrants, God's war on him. as on all rebellious, one or the other, all my parents for three generations of Akeons. Honestly, I don't know where they are either, I just know Corbern like you know, if it wasn't for so many teens, the Genesis Marriage pre, post marriage dorms, agenda, none of us would be found, we'd all Corbern be lost, and like most, we're talking forever, and right now awaiting final molten lava judgment, those authentic lakes of fires.  You feel that, smell, that, that wondrous inhale? I too just like then, I often think, when I do inhale New Africa, Jerusalem, and God's Kingdom coming, it's the freshest air planet earth since before our first parents, Genesis, marriage, felled."  Why Speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, the Seven Thunders, Prophecies and Parables? For they being rebellious say today, as those rebellious said in Prophet Ezekiel's day, The Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone, the molten to solar inundation of America, West Rule, the World, Universe, in this order, Apb, The RAM           


Prophecy Links

Article, Trump Calls Himself 'The Chosen One' And 'King Of Israel' In One Day, 'Antichrist' Trends On Twitter] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/YwwTeU

Article, What if President Trump’s tumultuous style of diplomacy has revealed that a cornerstone of their national identity is slipping away? Article,



[Many Israelis are worried about the state of the U.S. alliance] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/TrjkeU


    -Standing In The Temple Israel As Though He Is God; Biblical Truth Drove King Babylon Mad As Well, And Now King Mystery Babylon, and For 7 Years; Trump's/Kushner's, non-aggression pact, April 17, 2019-2026, beware


   -Yes,  as is prophesied Dan 9:27 into Rev 11:1, 2, the prophetic scripture, the single breach in error Israel's sanctuary, everything, especially error Pres. Trump support to redemption. This divine truth I used ln 2003 to predict to Pres. Bush, world war on Saddam Hussein, would put a Hussein in the White House, make him our and this world's leader. Then July 27, 2008/09, during the Dan 9:27/Rev 17:16-18, for two to three millennia these mocked nation summits, Senator Barack Hussein Obama was introduced to me as "the one; even the final two weeks and 7 years of Dan 12, man in linen timetable; and by July 27, 2016, timetable done, (and by April 17 2026, final Beast reign); Jesus Millennial descending into the Obama's was demonstrated. But so was a planet earth littered with the dead; 5% UK soil; 15% the NACCC, plus we've known for many millennia Israel's lost stood at two-thirds, for a grand total of two quarters this earth. Thus God's not elitist winepress crying Trump's, June 26, 2017, two years escape to either Georgia or heaven demo, but we know by Apostle John Rev 7, an incalculable, multicultural of Tribulation Saints washed in Lamb, Jesus' blood also come marching into heaven; thus knowing an end has come US/ Western/World soil, in that order. What scared the many as King Babylon to King Mystery Babylon mountainous everything ender from heaven, was the cry, get ye to repentant altars, God is avenging martyred blood. Meaning, regardless of Trump and the wealth of the wicked monetary religious, politics no first born flesh by the billions earth's inherit would survive it. Here, Jesus St. Jn 3, explaining to religious, political leader Nicodemus, ye must be born again. For as in Moses's Egypt the final plague of death, targeted all first born sons, not covered by a chosen Lamb's blood, now it's all first born parents/leaders not washed in Lamb of God, Jesus' blood. Israel most definitely than not has to worry, Jesus said rejecting Elo Him, they would elect another, their own extinction, so, they have, no biblical prophecy returns to God void! Beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone, (NACCC), Apb, The RAM



The Unending Love Antidote, The Aqua Juttah Genealogy, AJG  ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2026/3036

Unto Corporal Michael Neelson and Raven Nest, Songbird Hillsfeet was born, Goosetolph Cretan Neelson,  daughter,  Carisbrooke Rainbow  Neelson and a son, Freedom Doves Cry Hillsfeet   

     "Though Chief Hillsfeet, Juttah Globe, before we can even debate Nimrod's Babel emigration come Rev 17/18 Mystery Babylon as of Moses' commanded exodus, that's America's Continent to t's West Rule, this Globe right now. There's the Genesis Creation, there's a Divine blood lineage, fallen from grace, restored to its former glory days by the woman seed, who's alone, Jesus Christ's, Redemptive Cross.  So even if Nimrods to Moses were African, blessed escape world wide is multicultural now, we are a United Nations, we are A United States, we are a United States of Africa, prick to crucify God's Christ Jesus we perish by second death or by blessed death, we reign for all eternity, our single choice. World exodus being all Kingdom, Nation, Tongues and people, made evident as it's refugees to tribulation saints pouring into Jesus reign, God's Kingdom. Though, first and foremost witnessed as into Georgia's southeast coast, for as far into the Atlantic sea, Africa's West coast, were again all evidenced, multicultural.  So as you Sia Maaseiah ask is God calling Abraham's children, now a multinational blood lineage all this world, as he called the Hebrews out of Egypt; only now out of America, Mystery Egypt, to Babylon, to the British Empire? I, Juttah Paris Globe, Apache Arrow Deburk Primary Councilor say read it and weep to reap it, we are the United Nations to States of Mother Africa, in its final blessed transition America's to Africa's Atlantic, get to your blessed Briexit to Blaexit accordingly, Escape Yellowstone!  Why speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, Prophecies and Parables? Knowing, get it, get Jesus and get out! Apb, The RAM, see here, www.lorduruslem.blogspot.com , see also,   https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/prophecy-links-since-1996-death-rider.html

Prophecy Links

     -Hearing an Eze., 9 God's command 2008, 2010, Asteroid, Destroy Wisconsin; hearing June 29, 2019, "destroy Wisconsin," beware, March , 3, 2019, a few days after Russia's Putin threaten US soil, two ELE's, nuclear to natural to NEO's were launched, incoming and impacting. Just saying, could be why an asteroid intervention as of the West Constantly Sinning, already like a going VIE 8 Yellowstone to pending Nuclear war, already in progress, impacting, didn't have to again be directly mentioned, as Noah's Doomsday, they all have their commands! Beware, Apb
Earth's Inner Core is Doing SOMETHING Weird! - IS it Causing Surface Anomalies?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLavbkAMb0A

All ELE'S Nuclear, Solar and Molten, Destroy!

     -I could say these types of natural disasters been targeting this part of the country, the Midwest, upper MW, since Rev 10 Mighty Angel, and Rev 17, 7th Angel witnessing as predicted nearly two decades US/Canada, West, North Pacific go off the planet. Holy THEM did forewarn the Midwest, the Eastern Seaboard, to be just as on the alert as the predicted US/Canada W. PROF, an area itself, that's been quaking along tremors, possibly harmonic. Actually tens of thousands of them since predicted to go disastrous error Pres Trump July 4th celebration produced three large quakes, right into Aug 5, 2019, we got that hand writing nervously, clumsily 'Escape Yellowstone!
     -Evidently as in escape the barbecuing of the North American Craton, Continent to Caribbean, (NACCC), I know, Jan 23rd-29th 2018, Revelation Holy of Holies declared, no further delays, US soil, desolations predicted, now come, beware as well, the Midwest, the Eastern seaboard. Though all we've gotten since are mass disasters meant for speedy relocation, with barely any lost of lost, proof, they too, these stampeders were doomsday Passovers, beware, there's some still about Rev 2 Jesus, Matrix ten day countdown, number 63, Aug 23, beware, repent, ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE! Apb The RAM , see here, https://littlemiyagirltopreppers2019.blogspot.com/2019/08/yeah-but-to-send-us-mighty-angel-if.html

Prophecy Links     


-There's some, bout the blocking out the sky, single word DISAPPEARED, freezing to frozen on all HD screening, surely a cataclysm happen! Beware, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html?m=1

The Unending Love Antidote, The African Juttah 1986-2016/2026/3036
 www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com

     -Unto Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk and Cathia Vallejo Gooseman was born a daughter, Rena Anyanika Deburk , a son, Acetyls Castor Deburk, and a son Connor Mailey Gooseman 

A Door was Opened In Heaven, Lord Urusalem
www.lorduruslem.blogspot.com

     -And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

    -That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the seashore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

     Unto the tribe of Juda was born; Unto The Tribe of Reuben, was born; Unto the tribe Of Gad, was born; Unto the tribe of Asher, was born; Unto the tribe of Nephthalim was born; Unto the tribe of Manasses, was born; Unto the tribe of Simeon, was born; Unto the tribe of Levi, as born; Unto the tribe of Issachar, was born; Unto the tribe of Zabulon, was born; Unto the tribe of Joseph, was born; Unto the tribe of Benjamin, was born.

        ...Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill...

                                Scene Mark Noah's Ark, Cousin, XVII and VII  

     "That day you come for me, lead me out of outer darkness, surely Maaseiah, you wasn't beholden to it; and I held to your illuminated garments double its grip, so tight, its glorious  light come under my every footprint, a light to it's mysterious path, since Maaseiah, since, these tears beloved Bride, I employ you. The things you then knew and I didn't, couldn't, wouldn't, but you did, would, you have Blessed Maaseiah, you have, remembered them all. Which is why beloved I walked you straight out of black void to, through its own revelations, line upon line, precept upon precept, not even it's six millennia returned to Holy Father Elohim, void. Holy Cherub, one foot the sea, one foot the earth, isn't it both of ours? Yes Lord Urusalem, yeah though I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I feared no evil, for I, the Jesus husband, was with you, my rod, my staff, your well-beloved secret garden comforted me, thou showed me and preparest a table for me, the presence of my enemies.  Thou beloved Lord Urusalem  anointest my head and my feet with oil; my cup to fluttering heart runneth over, atop mount Olivet second arrival, you kissed me to make me happy in blazing, avenging wrath.  Surely goodness and mercy has followed Holy Bridegroom and Holy Church Bride all the days of temporal life: until we now beloved, dwell Holy Spirits, in the house of the descending anew, Our God, Kingdom Reign, our Lord, Ancient Of Days, that's Holy Cherub, forever! The just now, Lambs book opened, name roll call, census taken, the taking of such names, of remembrances since Abel slept, the mesmerizing chimes all around, we exalt thee, Maaseiah, we exalt thee, then to see every announced saint identity rise up from ancient scrolls and dissipate and disperse now heaven's own inherit.  Then you come so overwhelmed this beyond descriptive task, I took you, carried you off to your prayer bed, watched a time until you come awake, flew away, down its lengthy halls this sweet and bitter escape.  The Lord Ancient Lord Urusalem , is our shepherd, we shall not want, he maketh up to lie down in green pastures, he Lord Israel leadeth us by still waters to comfort our souls, like an immovable tree he planeth us and like a dear its waterbrook, He paneth after us.  I'm standing atop, my feet upon the Universe, it's planetary being and this don't feel a bit odd, let's get back, intercessions begin, and Lord John by an incalculable number sweet Lord, witnessed holy them come right in. Pray, pray, Ancient Father, He send it's two Olive Branches and 144, 000 Specialty Saints into the final harvest, just as you Sia Maaseiah, and Lord Ezekiel witnessed them heartily prepped anew, come, follow only my footsteps, come only this way, my Maaseiah, well-beloved. Why Speak in Psalms, Proverbs, Songs Of Solomon, Seven Thunders, Prophecies and Parables? For those rebellious today, like in those rebellious in Ezekiel day say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, beware, repent, Escape Yellowstone, Apb , The RAM 







   




Comments